It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox hires controversial talker to fill evening time slot (Laura Ingraham)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Originally posted by maria_stardust
If one were to follow a logical line of reasoning, it would seem that perhaps Fox is not as "fair and balanced" as it claims to be. Its' main adherents tend to lean right, and for good reason. It's a network that caters almost strictly to a highly conservative audience.

And there is good reason for that... most of America is moderate-conservative. It makes perfect business sense to cater to your demographic audience.

Even Obama claims that Fox is fairest to the candidates.

reply to post by dgtempe

"Dulcet tones", dg?? Getting all fancy-schancy on us?

Back on topic, I'm thrilled to see Laura Ingraham on TV more. She hasn't been on her regular radio show for the past couple weeks, and I've missed her.

She's not a right-wing fanatic. More like a sweet common sense type of gal that you'd be proud to introduce to your mom.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

She's not a right-wing fanatic. More like a sweet common sense type of gal that you'd be proud to introduce to your mom.
Provided your mom likes nagging and a nasely voice.
and a whiner or is it winer?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

And guess what kind of girl she warned me about, dg?

You!

The kind I like!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

During the George W. Bush administration, Laura had been summoned with other republican friendly talk radio hosts to the White House for an "off the record" meeting hosted by President Bush. Although no specifics were divulged. The talk radio hosts that attended the meeting, did come out in concert to support issues that were prioritized by the Bush administration.

Yes. She is a certified right-wing mouthpiece....and O'lielly's sit in host!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ingraham got her start in journalism at Dartmouth, where she was the first female editor of the ultra-conservative Dartmouth Review. Already tarnished by its reputation for bigoted, homophobic, and sexist reportage, Ingraham took the Review to new levels when she secretly taped meetings of the campus Gay Students Association, sent copies of the tapes to participants’ parents, and, as if that wasn’t enough, published the transcript and went on to publicly denounce the GSA as "cheerleaders for latent campus sodomites."

And more fun stories...

Weather it be hate-speech or uh?well? Hate-speech....Ingraham will be there...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join