It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Interesting Reports in Us for 06/07/08

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
I havent thought anything of it until now. I googled "ufo june 7" and found this video. It is exactly what I saw. Was this just a satelite? Does it correspond with the other sightings? It never shot off in another direction, but I have seen many satelites and this was the brightest.

In the video is exactly what I saw on the 7th. It moved at a pretty fast speed (nothing out of the ordinary) and just vanished off into the horizon.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Hey Allred,

Did you notice if the object increased its velocity at all?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

It happened very fast, I was not even aware of the object before it flew into my line of sight.
As for it accelerating, "I couldn't be sure. But I can state with confidence that the object was traveling so fast that it covered the entire curvature of the horizon and was out of sight in a few secs."

The rendiition that had posted earlier is as an accurate (Not professional though) to the shape and color it was emitting as it went by. There was one thing I noticed on the rendition that I should of put in, and that was like the purplish/Lt. blue color that the rear of it turned when its rear was facing towards me. I say rear for only description of flight path from me, couldve been the front as far as I know, "Damn, wish I had a camera or vid recorder that moment!!"

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Very interesting. The reason I ask is to see if there were any noticable color changes which corresponded to changes in velocity. You can try putting up an ad on craigslist to see if anyone else saw it in your city or county.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I saw something like this a few days ago,im from the UK though,it was night and at really low altitude and very bright..it didnt seem to be moving,then it just disappeared..very strange.I was looking out my window at it though...but ive never seen any plane etc that looked like it..plus its was pretty low altitude for a plane.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I think I will just wait and see, I don't want to dredge up false reports.
But thank you for the advice, all the same.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

I personally believe that my scenario is a credited to the phrase, "I was in the right place at the right time." conclusion of my sighting. But I do understand that these thing's as individual experiences do not really hold water with most.
"Keep looking to the skies and 'Deny-Ignorance!!"

Interesting sighting though , thanks for sharing!!

Editted for typo in post, didn't mean to say "Never" in that comment!!LOL

[edit on 063030p://1974 by Allred5923]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I too saw something sat nite around 9:15

I posted this as soon as I got home www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I saw was to far away to see any shape detail, the first one was a brightly lit orb, the next 2 were star like points of light moving arourd wildly.

It was such a unique experience I called one of my friends to give them a play by play.
I told another friend about it when I got home and she pulled uf mufons site and there were several reports of like objects.

I was, quite frankly, stunned by the whole thing, I've seen some odd things in the sky, but this was the first thing that I told my self "thats a UFO", then to see 3 objects, what a treat.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
Wierd.. that same night I called my daughter outside around 7pm to see a satelite. Shes 6 and I wanted her to see it, but it was odd. First of all it wasnt even dark out, the sun had just gone over the horizon but it was still dusk. The thing was so bright that after she was standing with me I contradicted myself and told her it was a plane. Then she went back in and I watched it, it never blinked, not once, and it never dimmed. It slowly moved across the whole sky like a bright glowing star.

This describes what I saw on Sunday the 8th, I can't remember exactly what time but I know it was still daylight, I would guess around 8pm central time. I just assumed at the time that it was an iridium satellite, but I remember thinking that it appeared to be lower than a satellite but definitely higher than a jet (I don't have a way to prove this it was just the way it appeared). I watch the sky alot and know what planes and satellites look like, not saying this wasn't a satellite it just seemed different).
I live in southwest Kansas and it was traveling straight west to east.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by 68eric86]

[edit on 15-6-2008 by 68eric86]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
On a different thread, i posted my sighting of what seemed like a shooting star. But, on the 8th of this month I was walking on a trail in my city very late with my friend. He asked me "Do you know where the North Star is?" When i looked up, i picked out a very bright light and he said, "No, thats moving." He pointed out the north star to me, but i focused back on the bright light.

after seeing the video posted, it reminds me of that night. But the light i saw was moving about 1/2-2/3 as slow. That is why at first i thought it was a star, but it was indeed moving. This would have been around 2am. When we were walking back to my car at around 3-3:30am, we both saw a bright red streak across the sky, but it almost instantly went away. Both of us were shocked at the size of the object, so if it was a shooting xtar, then im almost certain it couldnt have burned up that quick.

Im not sure if anyone has seen what i saw, but i just wanted to give my report.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
On the same night all this happened I was awakened by a bright light that actually was bright enough to shut off all the street lights in the neighborhood. but when we looked outside we saw nothing whatever it was it was gone by then. but the light was so bright it showed bright through our heavy curtain just like the sun would. That is what woke me up. It was like waking up from darkness to bright sunlight all at once. then it went away within about 30 seconds. No noise no nothing but I saw nothing on the news about it so figured it was a meteor that no one had reported.

Hilda

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks for all of your replies to this event.
I am truly sorry on the other hand for my leave of absence, I have been dealing with a lot of weather damage that was created in the past few weeks both in western Iowa and western South Dakota, so I have been on the road a while now. I don't stay at hotels, I like to rough it by staying in a tent at the job sites I go to.

But, I am back now and have went back to the NUFORC report pages and am happy to report that my report, and some others that were reported at the time of my sighting seems to be confirmed by other individuals.
What does get my attention is that the reporting of these "Glowing Orange lights" seems to coincide with what my sighting would've been had I been not been at the right vantage point at the right time.
My actual sighting was on 6/8/08, but I did not report it until 6/9/08, hopefully after I post this particular page from NUFORC that I have reported, it will allow you to go to the top of the page and click on 6/9/08 reported sightings page for your own personal analogies of this being quite a spread event, as far as States go.

www.nuforc.org...

I am very glad that everyone is well and posting, like I had said before after all the storms in Iowa and South Dakota, I am truly sorry for not getting back on top of the replies for your inquiries.

While I was gone, and the places I was located at, there were a lot of more thing's in the sky other than stars and meteorites lighting up the sky, I was going to report them to NUFORC also, but there were so many, I for one know we are not alone in the Universe, and everything else that I have seen since I was a kid, "There is 'NO' doubt" this is a topic of not scrutiny but interests and personal experiences that so many of us have gone through during these events!!

"Keep your eyes to the skies and your nose to the grindstone"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join