It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLANET X STARTING TO GO MAINSTREAM AGAIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

My first post on this site and I am still trying to find my way here.. I don't know if this article has been brought before the inquisition already but here goes.

Well planet x just wont seem to go away.. what was once confined to conspiricy forums now seem's to be hitting the main stream media. The Canadian a progressive national news paper releases the following..

Global Warming, the War on Terrorism, and the Extraterrestrial link to "Planet X"

by Michel Cormier

Independent scholarly testimony suggests that humanity may not be getting the full truth about Global Warming. It is apparent that harmful industrial by-products associated with Greenhouse Gas emissions have contributed to a context of Global Warming. Indeed, there in no doubt that industrial toxins produced by a political economy of legitimated greed, threatens overall human quality-of-survival in a manner, that is not limited to 'Climate Change'. But critical evidence also suggests that the re-entry of a "Planet X", into Earth's time-space, is creating a "gravitational" effect on Earth, that has historically manifested in Global Warming. Planet X, has been documented to be a huge "Jupiter-sized" planet, with a elliptical, rather than circular, à la all other known planets in our solar system, in its orbit.

Also not afraid to talk about the American political farce which has been in action now a long time.

America's ruling class self-serving mass-deception strategies

When Mr. Clinton talks about “Globalization”, he uses it as a pseudonym referring to the global empire aspirations of America’s ruling class, that includes Al Gore, and current U.S. President George W. Bush. Bill Clinton's current charitable commitments, help provide cover to the millions of dollars he has been reported by U.S. media outlets, to continue to make in promoting a Big Business agenda. Al Gore and Bill Clinton are indeed, members of America's ruling class, which currently operates with a shared eugenics-inspired "capitalist" consciousness, with many "faces".

Later in the artical they make mention of the now famous washington post article from 31 December 1983 called “Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered.

This story reported that the Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) detected heat from an object about fifty billion miles away. A report of an interview with chief scientist Gerry Neugebauer from Jet Propulsion Laboratories appeared in the story.

The article ends in the following way

Indeed, I like probably many other people, would prefer that "Planet X" was simply an interesting piece of mythology. However, the evidence of "Planet X", called the "Nemesis" planet by Greeks, is too numerous, to write-off as being little more than fiction. The well organized cover-up by elites, of discussion of the critical body of evidence about Planet X, further suggests that "Planet X" does actually exist. Otherwise, why spend so much money to deny something, that does not really exist? If scholarly testimony and independent research about "Planet X" is reasonably accurate, and current trends in Global Warming and Climate changes are being hastened by an 'alien' planet, humans must begin to wake themselves up from elite-induced ignorance, or otherwise face the prospects of the continued execution of a global totalitarian agenda of enslavement.

Clik to follow the full story

Now i realise this is not proof of planet x but it is a well written article which covers a great many bases and the writer not afraid to call a spade a spade. we could do with a lot more media outlets like this one.

the truth is out there

peace n luv

daz

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz__

Global Warming, the War on Terrorism, and the Extraterrestrial link to "Planet X"

by Michel Cormier

The problem with your post starts with the fact that all three things in the title of his article are proven hoaxes. I wouldn't read much farther than the title here.

On with the links:

War on Terrorism: The Greatest Hoax of all time?

Global Warming Is Greatest Hoax Ever

Global Warming Is a Hoax

Nibiru Totally Debunked

Esoteric Agenda

Cheers Mate!

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

new topics

join