It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 prediction time capsule .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
2012 prediction time capsule

Just about every one has certain ideas or predictions concerning our near future and the coming of 2012 . I would like to share a few of my predictions with you and in turn , I would love to hear some of yours . Perhaps in 2012 we can dig this thread up and see if any of us were even close with our guesses .

I believe that Barack Obama will pick Al Gore as his running mate and shortly after his election he will be assassinated , there by making Al Gore president .

I also believe that come 2012 we will also see a new Pope take office .

2012 will also be the year that mankind is told that aliens are real and have played a part in our history and religions .

We will also see some \\\\\\\" internal action \\\\\\\" within Iran . This \\\\\\\" internal action \\\\\\\" will lead to a change in there government .

China will continue to see large scale natural disasters as well as an increase of contagious diseases .

We will also see the Amero make its way onto the market , primarily used by the banking system at first .

Well there you have it , my predictions .

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Max_TO]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I believe WW3 will or start to break out before or little after 2012

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
your predictions?
are you a psychic? or you just predict hoping things will happen?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I agree that Al Gore will play a part in this equation- not because i want it to, but because i can feel it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

I wouldn\'t say that I am hoping for anything to happen , its more of a feeling . I am sure that there are many out there that \" have feelings \" of things that may come ?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Gee , no one out there have any predictions ?

I will add one more thing that I believe is very very possible , in fact we are already seeing the early signs of this happening as I type out this post , power / energy and how we go about accessing it will be used as a tool to control and regulate our lives .

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I believe that many things will happen on December 21st, 2012, at approximately 11:11 P.M. Still not sure on what time zone it's supposed to be in, but that's easily looked up. I have a lot to write on this but atm I am in a hurry so i will be back! Hope for the best but expect the worst.

Chris

top topics

join