It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, exactly, will you do if the NWO takes over?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
My instinct would be to RUN.....but to Where???

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambrose

the saddest thing for me is not weather average Joe
can shoot a soldier, its that we have arrived at a time where such situations are looking more and more likely with each passing day. we must all do what we can to help our fellow humans in the days to come. share the food you have grown for yourselves, shelter the people who need it regardless of the risks, defend what is right and even though you may lose valuable things you will never look back with remorse saying "i should have done more" and when the day comes that you are judged you can say with all your heart "i did all that i could do"

i'm not a fighter, and i don't pretend to know weather i would be able to take a life, and in all honesty i hope i don't have to find out, either one would be torture in the sense that if i could have saved someone by killing, but didnt. and also if i saved that person but had to kill another to do it, both of those things is too heavy a weight for my conscience to bare. best wishes to you all and i really hope this whole mess gets sorted out so none of us have to make those choices.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well from my point of view the NWO can take over, because I'm already a prisoner. We all are. Some of us work our whole lives just to own a small piece of land, some of us lose our jobs and then the bank takes our homes. All whilst the CEO of that company gets 50 million a year. The government controls our actions, the government says what we can and can't do at their discretion.

The media virtually forces us what to like, what to be like and who to like. So microchip or no microchip either way I'm a slave to the man and will always be.

Pardon the pessimistic post, just being real.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Get rid of all electronic gadgetry with RFID that can be used to track my location would be a must. Do my best to stay under the radar and not get chipped for as long as it was possible. AS A LAST RESORT, in the case scenario where getting hauled off to camp FEMA became an inevitable consequence of my refusal to take a chip, and I had no recourse for escape or hiding; keep a bottle of barbs or some other heavy tranquilizer in high enough quantities to be lethal and take them all with lots of vodka and additional meds to prevent nausea and vomiting. I'd rather die than become more enslaved than we are already.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join