It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, exactly, will you do if the NWO takes over?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Guys, it is UTTER FOLLY to answer such a question on a board that you KNOW (or even have the merest suspicion) is being monitored.

That's precisely why my posts here have been so limited...Why let the hound know what's in the fox's mind?

Read the first statement in my signature...

Originally posted by passenger
The chains were on you from birth and you were never even aware of it.

Literally true...Over at this thread, there's a bare few examples of the chains slapped on us. Ah, but the kicker is that some of the keys to those locks are forged with the chains themselves & that thread discusses the keys too! At the very least, I think that thread provides the bare essentials on what you can do to unlock those chains...But it takes a lot of truly free People to have a hope of making a difference.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok, being that I am in the military, and knowing that my posts are being monitored, I'll put it like this so everyone who is up against the NWO's foot soldiers, which will be the military, knows what to expect.

My assigned weapon is the M16A2, with the M203 attatchment. I am a badass shot with my grenade launcher, and a fair marksman. I about average when it comes to weapons use and physical fitness. I know that I can physically out preform most average, or for that matter, above average citizens when it comes to manual labor. I truely don't think that wrestling a single soldier to the ground will be too difficult, but soldiers don't ever travel alone when it comes to times of conflict. I've been to Iraq, I know this for a fact. The ones that do stray from the pack are also the more dangerous because they are looking for a reason to do harm, they enjoy the viloence.

Just a heads up to those not very familiar with the military, I will let you know what our basic equipment is for those that do NOT watch CNN.
The basic gear of an American soldier is common knowledge:
ACU's, kevlar (new ones can stop an M16 round, I've seen it with my own eyes), body armour made to withstand some heavy rounds, gas mask (PROmask) so your basic eye irritants will just hurt yourself, our assigned weapon, knee and elbow pads, something to carry a days worth of water in, and food. This is just the basics. A seasoned soldier will definitely be much more well equiped, but as you can tell... you are highly ignorant if you think taking on a regulare soldier, and you with out any formal combat training, are going to have a cake walk.

I am NOT looking forward to NWO take over, but believe this, I am not going to let my life get erased. I will do what I must to ensure my families safety, but I am not going to do anything that will corrupt my soul. So remember, before you go killing the NWO footsoliders, if it comes to that, not all of us are crazed killers in the Army. Hell, I am not even in combat arms... I work the supply lines. I just want to help people, which is why I joined in the first place, so to see fellow soldiers having to kill those I have sworn to protect, well... that would be enough to make me think twice about the validity of my oath.

We are all part of this world. The easier you accept that we live here together, the faster we can find a way to get along together.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
Ok, being that I am in the military, and knowing that my posts are being monitored, I'll put it like this so everyone who is up against the NWO's foot soldiers, which will be the military, knows what to expect.

My assigned weapon is the M16A2, with the M203 attatchment. I am a badass shot with my grenade launcher, and a fair marksman. I about average when it comes to weapons use and physical fitness. I know that I can physically out preform most average, or for that matter, above average citizens when it comes to manual labor. I truely don't think that wrestling a single soldier to the ground will be too difficult, but soldiers don't ever travel alone when it comes to times of conflict. I've been to Iraq, I know this for a fact. The ones that do stray from the pack are also the more dangerous because they are looking for a reason to do harm, they enjoy the viloence.

Just a heads up to those not very familiar with the military, I will let you know what our basic equipment is for those that do NOT watch CNN.
The basic gear of an American soldier is common knowledge:
ACU's, kevlar (new ones can stop an M16 round, I've seen it with my own eyes), body armour made to withstand some heavy rounds, gas mask (PROmask) so your basic eye irritants will just hurt yourself, our assigned weapon, knee and elbow pads, something to carry a days worth of water in, and food. This is just the basics. A seasoned soldier will definitely be much more well equiped, but as you can tell... you are highly ignorant if you think taking on a regulare soldier, and you with out any formal combat training, are going to have a cake walk.

I am NOT looking forward to NWO take over, but believe this, I am not going to let my life get erased. I will do what I must to ensure my families safety, but I am not going to do anything that will corrupt my soul. So remember, before you go killing the NWO footsoliders, if it comes to that, not all of us are crazed killers in the Army. Hell, I am not even in combat arms... I work the supply lines. I just want to help people, which is why I joined in the first place, so to see fellow soldiers having to kill those I have sworn to protect, well... that would be enough to make me think twice about the validity of my oath.

We are all part of this world. The easier you accept that we live here together, the faster we can find a way to get along together.

Nice post. Your reply is why conspiracy theorists have said for YEARS that they will use foreign troops for the occupation, ala Henry Kissinger. However, what if they were "terrorists"?

Realize this: They aren't going to say "We need to control the population! Get out there and institute martial law!". No, they will, most likely, do something to finally push people over the edge into revolt. Then, it isn't "martial law", it's "putting down insurrections".

In Iraq, it's a LOT easier for you. If someone gets snipped, you look for an Arab looking guy. Who are you going to look for here? Will it be the white guy, the black guy, the asian guy, the eskimo guy, or the native american guy?

Also, CERAMIC body armor will stop rifle rounds. KEVLAR WILL NOT STOP RIFLE ROUNDS. If you doubt this, please view www.theboxotruth.com... for a guys who likes to test stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I honestly believe that if in a situation like that I would form my "dream team" of rebels. But if that failed, I'd much rather be killed then captured. Living a life that is caged, and regulated is no way to live, and it wouldn't be a life I'd be interested in being around for. Not to be cliche, but like the quote from V for Vendetta says, "the government should fear its people"... That is absolutely true. Unfortunately, I think people either don't care about what is going on around them, or they don't think they can do anything to stop what is going on.

Overall, I'd hope that people wouldn't allow a NWO to take place.
But, people have grown lazy.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You seem to be under the impression that this will be some kind of super-duper military takeover. It won't be if it happens. People who expect this to be a Hitler style, SS kicking your door in and shouting at you to get on the floor. It won't be that. Society flat wouldn't stand for that one. BUT, if you start making "arrests", making the people being "arrested" appear to be traitors or some suchery, then it'll go over with far less hitches.

Well considering they will have weapons and armor, they do seem to have the upper hand, don't you agree? Especially with our right to bare arms being taken away as we speak.

Infact, if your not a victim of it, you may not even know whats going on. It could be going on right now, for all we know.

I highly doubt that considering that someone in a town would at least have a cell phone. Including, the amount of people. We are not ready for them to group us in just yet, they haven't taken what we have to fight back yet.

I doubt that "they" would be brainwashing anyone. This isn't some Orwellian dystopia here, this is the 21st century. The CIA already tried the brain washing thing, and they pretty much concluded that it wasn't very practical. Because if you brainwash someone, you need to literally wipe them clean if you want it to be anything but temporary. That would mean re-teaching them language, advanced motor function, social interactions.. It would literally be like raising them from a newborn to adulthood. The cost of an entire military under that kind of influence would be astounding. Forget money. The raw resources it would take to do that would be so out of proportion to the usefulness of brainwashed soldiers that "they" wouldn't consider it.

When did the CIA brainwash anyone? If they did, I doubt that we would know about it. Brainwashing can't deprive you of your motor skills, that is a function part of your brain. They would wipe the memory part. Think of it as demensia.

And thats not even when you consider actually maintaining a force of that nature. Soldiers die. Since we apparently have a ready to go team of crack commandos on this forum, their obviously going to need to replace people at some point. The NWO would run itself dry if it really attempted to control people through brainwashing.

There will be a mass depopulation anyway, why would it matter how many soldiers they lost? Plus I believe it will be hard to kill one if they have every military equipment you can think of. We will just be trying to keep away.

[Edited for horrible spelling, I apologize]
[Edited for shortening]
[edit on 12-6-2008 by UnforgiveableSin]

[edit on 12-6-2008 by UnforgiveableSin]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HannahSolo
Not to be cliche, but like the quote from V for Vendetta says, "the government should fear its people"... That is absolutely true.

It's very cliche, and also very untrue.

You would do well to learn to find your own words rather than relying on those of others.

How would you feel if you figured out how best to approach the situation, would you doubt yourself because no one knew (or cared) what you were talking about?

If so, then i'm sorry to say it but you are following the mentality of a parrot, who sqawks whenever appropiate.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HannahSolo

Its funny, when you ask people they all think that they would fight. Everyone says they would rather be killed than controlled. But I got news for you, you are already controlled, and you haven't fought (neither have I for that matter).. Your very life is dependent on the government. Don't believe me? What if the government in the next month doubled the price of gas? People would not be able to afford growing, shipping or buying food. As long as the government controls your energy and food source, you are at their mercy. Michel Foucault calls it biopower. Once the government has the power to sustain life, it has the power to take it away, thereby making you a slave to their whim.

Now granted, things aren't as bad as they could be. But they have got a lot worse recently. In Bush's tenure alone, habeas corpus was suspended, wiretaps on anyone is legal, tracking devices are in every cell phone, and the cost have gasoline and oil has risen exponentially (just to name a few). Everything you see on tv is totally controlled by a handful of people. People get credit cards a have racked up so much debt that the average person owns almost nothing. Soon, there will be no middle class because the housing market crashed, debt is immense, and the cost of living has increased.

But no ones fighting. Its because it is a gradual process. They won't try an outward overt attack, because people like those on this board would fight back. They may never exterminate all of us, but they will gradually make us poorer and poorer and thereby more and more dependent on them, until they have absolute control over every choice we make, they know exactly where we are at anytime, and they have they power to eliminate us with no struggle. If it seems hard to believe, remember that there hasn't been one power in world history left unchecked that didn't become corrupt. Do you think if Rome or Egypt would have had the technology that exists today they wouldn't have tried to completely control their people. Its so blatant that you can read documents from the government talking about how to control people and issue propaganda, and no one says a word.

Want further proof we are already deep into the process? Twenty years ago if I was to tell people that the government was going to put chips in cell phones so they could track you wherever you went, people would have laughed at me. Now, not only is it true, but everyone knows it and doesn't care! And if you do speak out about, you a ridiculed by the average person. In fact, I'm quite sure someone will laugh at this post and call it unfounded and fear mongering. People aren't and won't fight, instead they'll welcome the control with open arms. Unless people start waking up, I fear the future is grim.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grambler

Its funny, when you ask people they all think that they would fight. Everyone says they would rather be killed than controlled. But I got news for you, you are already controlled, and you haven't fought (neither have I for that matter).. Your very life is dependent on the government. Don't believe me? What if the government in the next month doubled the price of gas? People would not be able to afford growing, shipping or buying food. As long as the government controls your energy and food source, you are at their mercy. Michel Foucault calls it biopower. Once the government has the power to sustain life, it has the power to take it away, thereby making you a slave to their whim.

Now granted, things aren't as bad as they could be. But they have got a lot worse recently. In Bush's tenure alone, habeas corpus was suspended, wiretaps on anyone is legal, tracking devices are in every cell phone, and the cost have gasoline and oil has risen exponentially (just to name a few). Everything you see on tv is totally controlled by a handful of people. People get credit cards a have racked up so much debt that the average person owns almost nothing. Soon, there will be no middle class because the housing market crashed, debt is immense, and the cost of living has increased.

But no ones fighting. Its because it is a gradual process. They won't try an outward overt attack, because people like those on this board would fight back. They may never exterminate all of us, but they will gradually make us poorer and poorer and thereby more and more dependent on them, until they have absolute control over every choice we make, they know exactly where we are at anytime, and they have they power to eliminate us with no struggle. If it seems hard to believe, remember that there hasn't been one power in world history left unchecked that didn't become corrupt. Do you think if Rome or Egypt would have had the technology that exists today they wouldn't have tried to completely control their people. Its so blatant that you can read documents from the government talking about how to control people and issue propaganda, and no one says a word.

Want further proof we are already deep into the process? Twenty years ago if I was to tell people that the government was going to put chips in cell phones so they could track you wherever you went, people would have laughed at me. Now, not only is it true, but everyone knows it and doesn't care! And if you do speak out about, you a ridiculed by the average person. In fact, I'm quite sure someone will laugh at this post and call it unfounded and fear mongering. People aren't and won't fight, instead they'll welcome the control with open arms. Unless people start waking up, I fear the future is grim.

First of all, I never claimed that there wasn't already some sort of control in place. But, I don't own credit cards (nor do I ever plan to), I am not in debt, when driving I tend to carpool. I am not ignorant, I am very aware of what is going on around me, as well as what happened in the past. I still stand by my statement that I would rather be dead than controlled in the way that a NWO would suggest. Perhaps I should have clarified a little more in my last post. I said that people are lazy, which is why there isn't much of an argument. However, I cannot be held accountable for how others respond to what is going on around them. The best way to gain control over a group of people is target a group that blatantly doesn't care. Denial tends to over shadow most emotions in alot of situations.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Sorry if you took my post as confrontational, it wasn't met to be. I guess I was just trying to say that its easy to say we'll fight, but plenty has already been done to take away our freedoms and control us, and no one is really "fighting". Also, I was saying that the PTB won't really outright attack us, but they'll continue to covertly increase control over people, and because of that people won't really notice and won't fight it.

I'm not blaming you. In fact, there is nothing we can really do except try to inform as many people as we can and change the system. Clearly the fact that you are here posting about this shows that you are doing that.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

I appreciate that. Thank you. I do tend to be very defensive about my opinions.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UnforgiveableSin

In the 1960s, the CIA actually did dip into the idea of brainwashing. The end result was '___', among other failed results. They were looking into it as a method of interrogation, but quickly discovered that the process of brainwashing makes getting fine details a bit harder to do then they initially hoped.

Now, this may seem like it would be a benefit if you were to try and use it to make "super soldiers", but it really isn't. It effectively doubles the cost of any soldier, and thats just infantry. What about mechanics? What about sky jocks? What about tank operators? Can you imagine having to re-train all of them? The financial impracticality of doing that would make the NWO cringe.

They may be big. They may be evil. They may have control of the world. But for Gods sake, they're made up of some of the greatest financial minds in the world, and I doubt they're going to bleed out their own coffers like that.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Cosidering that it is too late only leads to lack of motivation. Without motivation, action usually doesn't occur. My lack of motivation got me a GED (Sorry if I'm affending anyone with a GED, but it's kinda like a homosexual calling another homosexual "gay", or a black person calling another black person a "nigga"... it doesn't matter), and as a result of that, my grammar and spelling (among other things) are uaually pretty shabby. Consider this: If it were too late, why would "they" be pushing harder and harder to control and confine, and to keep us in the dark? Maybe they do fear us. What would happen is society as a whole (or a half... whatever) decided that they didn't want to be controlled anymore? What if we just dipersed into the wilderness, and started living off the land, without expectaion? What would be left to controll?

Anyways, back on topic: What if The end of the world (That's what I think of it as) came? What would I do?
I would die. If we are that ignorant then we really need to die. Man kind is disgusting anyways; let "them" have it. I'd like to beleive that reincarnation does exist. Hell, even Heaven would be nice.

Posted as anonymous at first because I was too lazy to make an acco, but then said screw it, and changed my mind.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That was then,

ot the

rsao
weapons to you wanted! 100.1 NO\

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If the NWO takes over. I think it's better for everyone. Then we don't have to hear any more war talks.

The part I'm afraid of is when their're trying to get there. Everybody would have to kill each other first. The few that survives will create the NWO.

All in all, it ain't going to happen unless 2/3 of the worlds population goes down before it happens. But by then the wars would cause the Earth to be inhospitable, so just about everyone would be dead and their will only be small tribes of people.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

This could happen. Look at how the Earth is going through some major changes, great weather changes, earthquakes and much more. This alone could thin the population down, not just wars, which could do the rest, that way, it`s done for them. Even if they insite the wars, they believe they walk away with clean hands, when in fact, they are the ones who help to start wars.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambrose

I currently am a soldier, and I can tell you that "yes" I can kill people who once were my friends. I can kill members of my family, and I can kill my own countrymen. It comes down to doing what needs to be done. I'm not saying there isn't a price to pay for it, whether it be in this life or the next. I am saying that it's possible. Humans have been killing each other since we've managed to wield a foreign object as a weapon. Considering how long we've had to perfect the ways and means in which to kill, it shouldn't be too far of a step to imagine that the people you talk about who have "romanticized" fighting the NWO I'm willing to bet that more people than you think will be able to pull the trigger.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think something is going on but looking at it realistically we can't even control Iraq which is about the size of one of our medium states. How are they going to control all the land of America?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

“A single consolidated government would become the most corrupt government on earth.” - Thomas Jefferson

The problem with your idea amfirst, is that once you have a single world government, you have no place left to go. No other alternative. Now, as a citizen of a free nation, you can freely (to whatever degree) leave the nation you reside in to choose another. If there is only one government to choose from - then you have no choice at all.

Consider the implications if that government enacts laws that you feel you cannot tolerate: e.g. the Chinese policy of one-family-one-child, or the draconian drug laws of Saudi Arabia. Where will you go to find the freedom you desire and the liberty you cherish? Don’t make the mistake of imagining the policies of a one world government will be some sort of “Star Trek” type federation, where all men are treated with dignity and tolerance. Far more likely, in order to impose order, the one world government will become a bureaucratic behemoth that will mercilessly crush individuals in order to preserve it’s own existence. You might be one of those unlucky souls.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Yes, very well put. I agree, everything may look all rosey for a while, but once things settle down, and all of the laws are put in place, it may not be the land of milk and honey that we once knew.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join