It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision I had (with drawing).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hello!

A couple of years I had a vision and I would like to share with you what I saw so that you could help me find its meaning. I was kind of sleeping when I heard a quite loud noise and I opened my eyes and I saw this image in front of me. It is totally strange, because it was a colourful, immaterial, geometrical pattern with the eye at the center floating above me. I did a search on the Internet and I found that the shape looks a lot like "Vescica Pisces", only that it is consisted of ovals instead of circles.

Anyway, here's the picture. I am really looking forward to reading your thoughts on this! Thanks!

Alexandros

P.S. I did the drawing with Publisher. Try to imagine it to be more vivid, like a hologram perhaps...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
it looks like a rendition of the third eye in the middle of the 2 hemispheres of the mind . check out Dr, Tuesday Lobsang Rampas books

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hi there Alexander, not to long ago I had a dream about seeing the moon appear through a transperant mountain appearing as the All Seeing Eye from the CU Boulder Campus for some reason. Then there were lot's of apocolyptic events that followed in my dream, I could go into more detail.

But anyways I think the illustration you made reminds me more of the solar system with the great cycle of Niburu outside of it. Although that would mean the there are two planets like Niburu so i don't know if that fits or not.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Interesting dream 21.12.12. I don't think that the vision I saw is a visual representation of Nibiru. I didn't even know about that a couple of years ago.

Anonymous, yes, I've thought about that, too. In fact if you close one of your eyes, you'll notice that the area your eye can see is an oval shape and there is also a common area that both eyes see that looks exactly as the one in the vision where the eye is...

Alexandros

new topics

top topics

join