It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel asks Pelosi to remove a portion of bill that says..we can not go to war without approval of c

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Israel asks Pelosi to remove a portion of bill that says..we can not go to war without approval of congress and she does it.

www.youtube.com

In a youtube vid, Ron Paul, former Presidential candidate says Israel leaders asked House Leader Nancy Pelosi to remove a portion of bill that says.....we can not go to war without approval of congress and she does it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is very disturbing and surprising that a US politician would slip up and admit to the evil deed. I can't think of any other purpose other than to break under pressure from the US Admin. What do they have on her?

www.youtube.com

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

That just shows she's as dishonest as the rest of them currently in office. Israel needs to fight their own battles, and stop dragging our country and soldiers into the middle of their wars.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Gosh I guess I had it all wrong.I thought that the Congress worked for the American people.I suppose that Israel is really pulling the strings on our puppet government.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
when you say "portion of a bill" are you refering to the U.S. constitution? because as far as I know, that one definatly states that the president must get the approval of congress to go to war.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwaterman

This bill portion deletion was in relation to the impending war with Iran.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Article I Section 8 The Congress shall have power to declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;.Its amazing that our system has become this treasonous,when a elected official feels they have the right to disregard or circumvent the very foundations this country is built upon.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor

Israel asks Pelosi to remove a portion of bill that says..we can not go to war without approval of congress and she does it.

www.youtube.com

In a youtube vid, Ron Paul, former Presidential candidate says Israel leaders asked House Leader Nancy Pelosi to remove a portion of bill that says.....we can not go to war without approval of congress and she does it.

If any one ever tries to tell me that Israel is not the puppet master of the USA I will send them this link.

Just the sheer bare faced cheek of the israelis is astounding.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

This bill portion deletion was in relation to the impending war with Iran.

I would think the "impending" war is the bigger problem.
although, bluwaterman is correct....

Section 8 - Powers of Congress....
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

Congress can't do what you are saying without altering or abolishing the constitution.

That's a pretty steep hill to climb......even for a bunch of false patriot war mongers. Not a bad effort at trying to call another democrat "weak on defense" though.

All in all the bill is irrelevant. That's the beauty of having checks and balances...they can override each other.

top topics

join