It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream was the same as the new Nike advert.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I had a dream I was playing for Manchester United football team which is not my team and I set up a goal for Christian Ronaldo but fell over and decided I could not be bothered to play and stayed down and switched dream. But in the video of the new advert its nearly the same as my dream and I think Ronaldo offered me to get up but I could not be bothered. I wanted to write about it here in below top secret just for fun but it feels uncanny that its nearly the same with the first person perspective. Maybe lots of people dream about playing along side United but I don't like them.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey, i experienced a similar occurance to this not too long ago!

It was one of those juice adverts where all the kids were playing basketball - there was this one kid (animated) with a goatee who managed to score a basket, and all of a sudden the camera swooped over to look at a cctv camera, and it panned through the lens and into the monitor room where this sort of evil genius stereotype was watching them play basketball.

The following part involved the words "Unknown" or "Unrecognised" flashing up on the monitors when the juice container appeared on the screen, clearly showing that it was a 'fresh' and 'radical' item to have.

The rest of the advert was about him trying to destroy the juice container.

I wish i could remember the name of the product...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So what the hell is this anyway?

Have they started beaming advertisements into our dreams or something?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

There has been some suspicion of such technology being produced and made useful by advertising companies as well as governments. More conspiracy stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Yeah, but you wouldn't think they would beam an advert for a children's fruit drink into my brain, would you?

Unless it was actually... no, that's obscene!

The chances of them beaming anti-establishment subliminals into my head?

Dear god, what kind of world was i born into?

I'm asking you, God.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"If you listen to a song and get an image in your head, and then you go home and watch mtv and the image they're showing is the same as the one in your head, kill yourself. You're better off coming back as a lobster." -Lewis Black.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

MTV's different, this thing was an advertisement on channel 4 one time.

That, and i don't particularly like the idea of being a lobster.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Do you people have a computer or an internet connection or wires near where you sleep? Is it possible we could be picking up signals from technology like some form of mind control or it could be accidentle?
But my dream was definetly 95% the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There's a nice thick material i like to call 'floor' between where i sleep and my computer, and the nearest phone line hasn't been used in years.

I think most likely it's accidental, but there's no real way for me to be sure other than to destroy everything in a 5 mile radius, which is far too time-consuming and ethically questionable for one such as myself to undertake.

And of course, if i go out into the wilderness i'll probably be too busy worrying about damn freaky things that go bump in the night (like badgers and other unknowns) to have a nice dream about a children's fruit drink.

I take it you sleep with the pc in your room?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Then again there could be this whole human wave of single mind conciousness thing going about. It might not be mind control but it could be the fact 6billion people on earth is like a big Ant type group awarness going on. Maybe we have been modified to be more telepathic like the BodySnatches virus.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's funny, I too have had a similar "dream"... It was so unlike a normal dream, it felt wrong and woke me up. Not like any Dream I've ever had and
I 've had some really lucid ones. This was simpy a full length advert for a Banks business account featuring two Oriental men exchanging business cards in what I believe a Japanese city. It was so unusual that it prompted me to do a net search and I ended up here. There was no TV/Radio on although I did have my mobile next to my Bed.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Then again maybe the advert was inspired by a dream and most football dreams are the same i guess, like when going to score a goal in first person perspective.

If not then maybe digital signals and all sorts of other transmissions are in a way being picked up by our minds, but nothing like this has happened since. A coincidence that only happened at that time and since then never saw the advert again.

new topics

top topics

join