It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northrop To Develop Mind-Reading Binoculars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency has tapped Northrop Grumman to develop binoculars that will tap the subconscious mind.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Soon our Government will know what YOU are thinking.
Its not enough that they are spying on us in every way.

Now they want in YOUR mind!

Time to break out the tin foil hats.

www.primenewswire.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure why they're called binoculars, but this isn't much to worry about for the public. I mean it has the potential to cause far more stupid 'friendly fire' incidents and 'accidents' than the US already causes and all that, but they're not for mind reading.

I don't know if you read through the article or just the title but the device works on the user wearing it, not others.

It's not like they can point it at you and read your mind, it uses EEG to read the subconcious mind of the person wearing it. Then it uses that data to try and alert them of threats or something before they occur. Sounds absolutely insane and dangerous to me, but still, it's not mind reading of others.

I guess you could say it's mind reading the people with it on, but they're the ones putting it on.

Only start worrying if we're told we all have to wear 'special hats' after the tech comes out.

new topics

join