It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese UFO caught on tape. FAKE? REAL? You decide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I found this video. Can someone tell me if it's real or not? UFO lookscorny, but if the video is fake, t's done pretty well.. NO SOUND? Also, maybe this UFO is a new Chinese toy
Ok, waiting for your feedback.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I cannot count how many times I have seen this video here on ats. Its not chinese either, its just on a chinese website. supposedly italian footage but its a total fake.
thats my 2 cents worth

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
RC (Radio Controlled) Model. I don't have much more to add. Fun toy's to play with I guess.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The first time i saw this video it was filmed by the Argentinian army, then i think it was Italian, then the countries widened from there, i think i first saw it online about 3 years ago, im not sure it was debunked or not because the final Zip when it flies away couldn't be explained, sure there where cries of CGI but that was never proven, i think it is a fake, but without evidence i can't say and wont with a definite answer and i cant stop myself thinking, remains unexplained and unidentified.

Sorry it is deff not Chinease.

Has anyone else noticed the amount of really old video's popping up again? and people acting like they are new? not meaning the OP, but it happening an awful lot.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I didn't know it was old, since I'm kind of new, and if there is more old material popping up, just tell us newbies that its been discussed befoe
hehe

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Yah N00B! What are you thinking posting old SH*T on our website tainting it by not using the search function! GOD! Why dont u learn to research ur stuff!
just kidding with ya.
It is old though.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The title in chinese is: "Confidential UFO video footage leaked from Italian Air Force".

River

top topics

join