It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Forum: Decision 2008 - The U.S. Presidential Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Dude, seriously I've been to Australia and I love it out there. I was in Perth for about a week while I was in the U.S. Navy. The thing is, you can start your own thread about anything you want to talk about. So what if we're talking about our presidential elections right now. It's the big news in the US right now. I'm also part of a discussion about the European Union wanting to unify their militaries. There are plenty of threads for you aussies if you really want them. Point is, don't come to a thread just to criticize it because it doesn't talk about your country. And just for your info, our news on the next president does revolve around the world because our current president, Bush, has left the next president a # storm to clean up around the world!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seeing as this is a recognized CT site, and seeing as how many of the erudite posters I have seen appear to be aware of the true 'nature' of the political party structure and it's relationship to the MSM. Why would the graphic you chose fail to include those who weren't among the MSM 'anointed.' Was their blessing what you were really waiting for?

It make little difference to me, mind you, but it seems like you are agreeing (tacitly) with the notion that 'those are the choices' in a scenario which in reality does not limit you to said choices. Ignore me, I'm just being technical.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

That made no sense to me and I don't know if you were talking to me or not. Just thought I'd let you know.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Decision 2008 Forum

Use this new forum for all discussions about the two main candidates, the election process, other candidates from other parties, voting issues, and all other topics related to the media madness that will be the 2008 Presidential Election in the United States.

Sorry Mate, did not mean to vent at this very worthy thread...........my bad.
Not the right forum (for my comment) and this is a big issue around the globe.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join