It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Robertson Panel Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
An oldie but goodie document for anybody who wants to look at how the government, specifically the CIA, looks at and regards the subject of UFOs needs to look at the Robertson Panel Report.

www.parascope.com...

The panel was composed of scientists of all types. Their backgrounds perfect for allowing the government to dispell public interest in UFOs. Their conclusions in the report did not come out and say that UFOs are extraterrestrial piloted vehicles, but it didn't say that they weren't real either. This document DOES go so far as to suggest how to debunk UFO reports and shows that the CIA finds that people that are interested in UFOs prove to be a threat to the status quo and must be dealt with.

Take note that even the former debunker turned believer Dr. Josef Hynek who was the debunker for Project Blue book was part of this group even before his PBB duties. This shows that not only was Hynek aware that UFOs weren't simply easily explained natural events and hallucinations, he knew of and was a part of the demystification of this subject and helped forge the process by which its been debunked. I mention that he later turned into a public believer, but I suspect he did so only after his government funding ran out. What a jerk! However, I do have to recognize that he helped the cause of public realization of government UFO cover up despite his dirty past.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yep, the Condon report is equally laughable, and also showed the obvious agenda....

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The book UFOs and the National Security State
by Richard M. Dolan which I'm sure you guys know very well points out this hidden agenda very well.

www.amazon.com...

new topics

join