It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE bodies as "vessels"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is my first post and I've been keen on this subject for well over 10 years so here I go!

I've just seen the "UFO: Area 51 Interview" documentary where they interview "Victor" and he keeps saying that the EBE consider their bodies to be "vessels" and that they're not entirely concerned with death in the physical sense.

Taking this into account, it seems like all the "technology" our own civilization has developed over the decades has made us regress from the "mind/spirit" aspect of our development, so in essence we're not as spiritually *advanced* (this may not be the best term to use) as other civilizations which have preceded ours (egyptian, mayan, etc).

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I fully agree. Egyptians, Myans, and other ancient civilizations were much more spiritually advanced. They were much more concearned about mother earth and astrology then we are today. Our materlistic world has come between us and God. Ancient civilizations were so much more advanced in their spirituality then we are today. Somehow everything always gets lost and we have to start over.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
we don't have to start over.. just change direction.

it is possible. But it takes a concerted effort on a mass scale

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I suggest a more literal translation of what the alien is saying, that they are in fact able to be part of the ship.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just finished listening to the '97 Art Bell interview with "Victor" and more and more it seems like these beings' bodies are simply vessels for what ever sort of consciousness they possess.

Most notably is that according to "Victor" they seem to only resemble symbolically the bodily functions that we posses. No mention was made to the fact that they require nourishment or any other sort of biological requirement.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I suggest a more literal translation of what the alien is saying, that they are in fact able to be part of the ship.

But then what effect would the reverse engineering have on the beings if this were true?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Aerodynamic design for starters, one of the first things the military discovered about recovered ufo's was lake of a propulsion system. If you are not familiar with the craft, it is the one videotaped by Dr, Jonathan Reed at the time he captured the alien near Seattle, Washington. The craft was hovering with a minimal crew while the rest of the crew were foraging for food, in this case it was Dr. Reed's dog. Reed carried the alien out of the forest and took it home, the aliens took the dog and left in their craft. The entities in the craft feed on blood, organs and body fluids. They someties participate in cattle mutilations.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pumpkinito

Some say that we are considered as just a source, whether it's for our bodies and or our spiritual energies. The alleged myths of those who steal and harvest the living and the dead has renewed meaning. Our vision of rapture may just mean an eventual death and second death somewhere else. Imagine souls or spirits being rewritten also. I've heard that ghosts are afraid of lightening.

new topics

top topics

join