It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Vatican Tracking Planet X Nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think I will side with Infaredman and Mogget. I really don't think that a large planet with an Elliptical orbit of 3,600 years could maintain a constant,precise path...Because of said reasons. As for the seed vault and such?.. I think it's merely a coincidence of timing. Also..If Planet X is suppose to be here in 2012 that would make it right around Jupiter's orbit..right?...So...We would see it clearly! And we would feel its affects A LOT more than what is being professed! Think about it people...If Planet X is suppose to be some HUGE planet...Another HUGE planet in our solar system in Jupiter's orbit would already be really catastrophic!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
As for the video that alienmanipulation posted with Father Malachi Martin on coast to coast am saying something about the Vatican having a Telescope in Az. because of the tracking of something in space that may have an affect on planet earth in the next five years...Well, that was in 1998. Five years from then was five years ago!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Correction Father Malachi Martin was on C2C am on April 4th 1997...Sorry,five years from then will be almost six years ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

So before 2003 we didn't have tsunamis, earthquakes, and strange alternating weather?

Some people are desperate to believe in something, why not just believe in reality and facts?
There are no facts to support this planet x hoax, and that's what it is.
Just another distraction for the masses from the trouble we are in.
Why look for logical solutions to problems that we already have an answer to why they are happening, when you can dream about new planets and other intelligent species in the universe?
Who stands to gain from distracting you from the real reasons our planet is behaving the way it is, and from the solutions we have for these problems already?

We don't need to be using oil for fuel, gas or coal for power generation, because we have alternatives which are cleaner and safer to our health and the planets health. But we continue to use these things while the masses are distracted by these hoaxes. And I'm not talking about free energy nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join