It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Will Veto Every Beer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I cannot take a president that will veto every beer. What would the world become with vetoed beer. Someone stop this madman from taking the United States Beer. This is a serious issue.

www.cnn.com...#/video/politics/2008/06/10/sot.mccain.veto.beer.cnn

[edit on 10-6-2008 by eric52081]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
this is very serious. time to take it to the streets!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
people have faulty speech sometimes, are we all grammar nazis?

honestly its posts like these that over flood ATS and make all the good ones go pages back

no conspiracy here, oh and this is a conspiracy web site

just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

How do you know that it isn't a conspiracy. He may actually start prohibition again. It's those kinds of slips of the tongue that start conspiracy. This could be a serious issue.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
well a serious issue if he had the power to veto as you say, first to veto, there would have to be a law forcing beer makers to make tons of beer, over what they make now so he can veto that so they couldnt, the thinking of that statement you made is proposterous and just equals nothing

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't want to agree with him on this one. But I don't drink beer myself, so doesn't really bother me. But what would go on outside would bother me. But I don't live in the U.S so it's all good.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oh come'on man.

*yes, this is a one liner. It all gets said in one line.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah I am not liking you man! You are so cliche! I just got done posting in your other abomination about Obama riot consipracies, and shown how in the last 20 years whites have rioted MORE then blacks and because of GET THIS-

THE RIGHT TO GET WASTED AND BURN OTHER PEOPLES STUFF FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN LOSS OF DRINKING RIGHTS OR SPORTS!

Then I look you up and see this slock! Give me a break! The sad part is I know more white men who think like you do than not, many of them are very educated! The ingorance is just incrediable! I worry for our future and am glad 4 out my 5 kids are female!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

This is being discussed in the Jokes Puns and Pranks Forum

Anywho to reiterate what I said there

Vote Obama, he is pro beer!

new topics

top topics

join