It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my deam within a dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I had a dream within a dream again last night. However, I can't remember when the last one was I had.. but I thought it was fairly recent. Here's the best that I can remember from last night...

I was with an expedition with about 7(?) others and were somewhere in South America(?). We were close to a fairly good sized mountain which was the only mountain around the area since the area around the mountain was a complete plain for about a mile.

(dream within the dream in Italics)I fell asleep in a tent and found ourselves going through a somewhat dense jungle when we came upon a HUGE Petroleum refinery factory ran by well armed faction of some sort. Our guide told us that if we approached the refinery we'd be shot on site without any questions. He said the only way to take that refinery over would be to have other technology that would make it obsolete. Otherwise, it would be 'fort Knox'.
Next, we were back at our village(?) and about mid-morning/early afternoon the mountain began to what it seemed like exploding. Just small explosions sending rock and debis for thousands of feet. Someone shouted, they're beginning the detonate the mountain for more fuel!!! I was looking at the mountain from about a mile or less away & watching the little explosions here and there.
Next, there was MASSIVE explosion from the top left side of the mountain which seem to blow the top of the mountain completely off & sending the rock for miles into the air. I began to panic because I could see some of the rock coming down on top of us !! I shouted to get under cover after seeing a boulder coming straight down on me!! I dove under a table next to a 4x4 vechical & the boulder hit the vechical's hood smashing it to oblivion!!!

Next, I found us back at the refinery and it was practically deserted only with a few thugs left but as we approached, they weren't even armed!! We asked what had happen and they kinda looked at us like we were from another planet and said.. "you're kidding right ..?" (in broken English which they native language was Spanish as I remember) "they have the machine now and there's not need for gas.. this place is dead amigo.. you know where I can find some work?" We all just looked at each other in total amazement! Finding myself back at the village, I turned around and the mountain was gone except for a facility which was in place of the mountain. At the mountain site, I saw a black ooze in the shape much like that of swirled soft ice creme on the ground with a gizmo of some sort on top of it as if it was manufacturing the ooze for fuel(?).
(end of the dream within the dream)

So, waking up in the dream, I told the crew about the dream I had that morning they all laughed as well as I for about an hour of how ridiculous it was. We set out on exploration and found ourselves cutting through fairly thick jungle when the guide was running back to me completely out of breath and shaking as if he saw a ghost and began pulling me toward the front of the line, at the front of the line he pointed with a very shaky finger....to a...oil refinery in the far distance........the same one in the dream! He and I and the rest of the crew.. sat in silence for a VERY long time.. none of us said a word and just looked at each other.(end of the real dream)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hey that's a really interesting dream
. I've had a similar experience, but it was awhile ago, when I was a kid. In my dream I had just woken up, like I had been dreaming. The room was exactly the same. I looked into the mirror that was in the front of my bed and I saw something on the ground near the corner under my bed. And for some reason it totally freaked me out and I was so afraid and started screaming, then I woke up. Pretty weird..

I wonder if your dream means anything?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think part of the dream means that the current Oil production will never die until new technology makes crude oil to expensive to drill for. Not sure about the mountain and why they had to take it completely down to the ground which in itself would be a major feat!! Maybe, now that I think about it, the technology to make oil obsolete would take a HUGE amount of energy, money, effort & time to accomplish; pretty much like taking down a mountain to the ground.

hmmm... the interesting thing is .. why even have a dream within the dream.. maybe to prove the point that what's in the dream is in fact a reality of where we are right now.. i.e. with everyone laughing at my dream, until the dream became reality ..

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wow, you know that interpretation makes a lot of sense. And like you said, the amount of time, effort, money and energy that would need to be used to take the mountain down, would be a lot. But the interesting thing is, the mountain did come down in the end, so maybe the dream is also saying that it can be done, and that it's not impossible?

[edit on 21/6/2008 by Sparkly_Eyed777]

[edit on 21/6/2008 by Sparkly_Eyed777]

new topics

top topics

join