It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is There Only One Chat Room Being Used?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have noticed that people only use The Overlord's Tin room. While it's great to have so many people in one room, sometimes it gets too busy. Besides, I like a choice, and I figure many of you do as well. I also know that "use it or lose it". It seems like a waste to have those other rooms.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well most people go into the room that has people in it instead of the empty rooms...

If you want to talk to a few people and it's busy you could ask them to go into the other room.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

OMG two lines?! WHOA!

Yes enjoies is right, if the first chat room is too full, or has everyone idle in it as I usually find it. you could ask for others to join you in another room.

No one is stoping you from doing that. Sometimes that woud work out. especially if a couple of people are having a debate in the tin room you could go to another just to gab.

It's kinda funny that we rarely use the rooms the way they are intended but just chat about in them well like a chat room.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What..... we have chat rooms....

When did this happen.... why didn't some wake me up :shk:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

Sometimes I just sit in the Bully, or Whiskey room and talk to myself, someone usually shows up!
If you see a person in one by themselves it's prolly me lol!

A few of us were in the Whiskey room a couple nights ago!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Some very good options here. I have entered the other rooms to test the waters. Part of me is curious as to see what will happen of the dynamics of it all.

Talking to yourself is fun Givenmay, ever tried it on a packed bus, train, or anywhere that is crowded?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No never, I really did'nt type to myself, just seeing if anyone not there would type back lol!

It was kinda neat being in a different room though!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

You are missing out lady, all the people think it's strange.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

lol that might be just because it is.

mmm I love chat, it makes brings the forums to life lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
it is a whole other level of communication. Sometimes it's scary though.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well although i'm the quiet type, the thought of chatting more has often popped into my delicate, fragile mind.
Would it be a cool idea to have a room for different types...like me? call the room "the room for the shy and inhibited", perhaps?
And for the out there types...hmmm what about the room 'for the down and dirty''
And the serious frowning types..''free botox available room''
well, just an idea..
OOOOOHHH!!! can there be a NUTGIVINMAY room.????....how cool would that be.??? ..pleeeeessee...we will keep it tidy...lol
Soooo????? new ideas, always.!!!!!!

Please vote all (will pays yas later)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

There should NEVER be a nutgivinmay room!

You want to know why?

Too many people would be like
and then mods would have to be all
then people would be like
while you would be all
and :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Titan babe...omg...you were going to be first on my private opening party....shhhh...say no more...Lucky Iz luv ya...lots.

And really...its an over 18s party if it has to be...make it 21

still luv ya Titan..just shhh...till the deal goes thro.....
from the lil innocent one..quiet lil me nuts!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
OOOOOHHH!!! can there be a NUTGIVINMAY room.????....how cool would that be.??? ..pleeeeessee...we will keep it tidy...lol
Soooo????? new ideas, always.!!!!!!

Please vote all (will pays yas later)

Hehehe, I have always thought we should have our own room and we could like approve people before they come in...hahahaha!

We need more people to talk about (The IT Conspiracy), I think!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Oh yea...lol...by invitation only... hehe..me likes the idea.

And we could have theme parties in there...yay... And games to play, and stories to tell...there are no limits to the fun, but our imagination..so no limits right?
Titan, you know you want in..sooo as GM said, till the deal is done..its a shhh from me too.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
An elitist ego stroking hob nob... how quaint...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
reply to post by nuts!

Oh yea...lol...by invitation only... hehe..me likes the idea.

And we could have theme parties in there...yay... And games to play, and stories to tell...there are no limits to the fun, but our imagination..so no limits right?
Titan, you know you want in..sooo as GM said, till the deal is done..its a shhh from me too.

Oh dear, anyone ever quote themselves? hehe..
I was quoting GM, only to realise i was quoting her quot'ing me...hahaha so there..i quoted me..i lose track where one of us starts, and the other leaves off.. we are evil twins...separated at birth...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well, i commend you on having a sense of humor about it. i would edited it, and then dislike that I had to edit my post. But the evidence would have been gone.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Well that would be one way, to true, but I think in this case...hmmm
lets let it ride, i never said I was good at replying, so I stand silly lil nutty me..

new topics

top topics

join