It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You could ask Prophet Yahweh a question...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
UPDATE 6-12-08

We've been informed that the Prophet Yahweh Interview will not be happening anytime soon and so it seems rather pointless for us to continue a possible question scenario for him.

We'd like to thank everyone that shared their questions that they wanted asked, and hope that you'll participate in our future interviews.

Because of the recent rise in thread posts on the reappearance of Prophet Yahweh and his predictions, we've decided that it's time to find out once and for all what makes him tick.

Here's your chance to possibly ask Prophet Yahweh your "civil questions". Is he the New World's Savior, a Snake-Oil Salesman, or something else yet unknown? The intent of this interview is to find out "exactly" what is going on in and outside Prophet Yahweh's head and your questions might help us filter out the fact from the fiction.

You can also call our toll-free number and leave a recorded question for our guest. Simply state in the beginning who the question is for and then with a clear voice, ask away. Again of course all Terms and conditions apply to even a recorded phone message. You can leave your message by calling this number:

1-877-417-2204

Prior to your asking your question (please look through all the questions to make sure you don't repeat one already asked), we strongly suggest you read the information provided here:

OpenTopia Encyclopedia on Prophet Yahweh

Because of the very nature of the guest and his beliefs, you'll want to be very careful how you word your questions as we will be moderating this thread closely and will delete your post if it is uncivil and goes against the Terms and Conditions of your membership. Any attacks on our guests and you will be warned and even possibly banned. If you do ask a question... Again.. I can not stress enough to choose your wording very carefully... Whether you agree or disagree with what Prophet Yahweh has to say, we expect all members to maintain a civil sense of mind and presence in asking intelligent questions. All other type questions will be deleted.

Johnny

Please FLAG & STAR This Mutha!

[edit on 6/10/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 6/12/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

mod edit: Please ask only realistic questions!

[edit on 6/10/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Whether you agree or disagree with what Prophet Yahweh has to say, we expect all members to maintain a civil sense of mind and presence in asking intelligent questions.

....... and let Dave ask the other ones!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I know this may sound like a windup question but I'm actually being serious.
Does he find it hard to make friends, meet women, keep relationships? I guess what I'm really asking is how his "ability" is affecting his personal life.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Whenever anyone shows up with claims of extraordinary abilities, there is always a concern for the "money angle".

1)Have you in the past sought to make person gains from your abilities?

2) Will you make a statement that you are not now, nor will you in the future, use your gifts for personal gain?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
if you are a prophet

why are you just sitting around making videos of summoning UFO?

clearly there is much more to be done than this..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How were you first contacted by these entities and for what reason do you believe they respond?

What message do you believe these beings are trying to convey to the world?

You have stated you will film a ship on the ground, when will this take place?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My Question :

You can summon UFOs, alright, if this is the case, would you be willing to meet one or all 3 of the owners of ATS, at a time and place of their choosing and summon a UFO for all to see?

If so, then maybe we could set this up.

If not, then why not?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If you would like to be one of the two possible guest hosts and be able to ask your questions personally......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Two ways to participate.

Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi Johnny and Gang,

I find the Prophet very entertaining if nothing else...so...

my question for The Prophet is, what does he do for a living in his "day" job so to speak?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Since I'm the one who started that big, crazy thread, I'll chime in.

PY-Have your contacts with these beings been on-going since you were a child? Or did you discover this ability to communicate with them after reading ancient hebrew text?

Are you in contact with one race, or several types? And could you describe their appearence?

Is there a particular being that speaks to you more than others? Has he given you his name?

Starred and flagged JA!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Knowing what you know now about your abilities, religion, politics, the world in general, yourself, your knowledge, not specifically about your abilities, and those you met, be they friend or foe.

If there is three (3) things in "your" past which you could change about yourself, or do over. What would they be and why?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sure, I'll bite. Here's my question:

Please excuse the apparent vagueness of this question, but there is a reason for that. Call it a test, if you will. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt, and take all claims at face value. If the Prophet Yahweh does indeed speak for Yahweh and his angels then I would like to know where is Kochbiel and why?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What I need to ask is,

When there is real documentation to be had and real experiences shared by many different people. How is it that you have the ability to call and control creatures from other planets?

MOD EDIT: SNIP and edited to be more civil as according to the original post request...

[edit on 6/11/2008 by whatukno]

[edit on 6/11/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Mine is a mult-part question and may depend on web access. Perhaps you could ask it in a more workable form.

At the end of UFO TV NEWS part one there is an edited clip of a white cylinder descending behind some trees. I have a few questions about that clip.

1.Why was the original, longer version removed from YouTube?
www.youtube.com...

2.Why at one point in the original did you say, "It IS an airplane" ?

3.What do you think about this screen capture from the end of that clip that clearly shows a raised tail at the rear?
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank You

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hello Prphet yawah,

i think your videos are really amazing, and i have 2 questions.

1) can you give us a rough estimate on when you think these fly byes will happen...or you can just say if it will be before or after 2012?

2) What do you think is in store for the human race in the future! when these events start happening?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Greetings Prophet Yahweh from Ohio!

First off, I think elevatedone's suggestion for you to allow the administrator's of ATS to meet you for a demonstration of you summoning those objects to appear in the sky is a very good one and I do hope that you will consider allowing them to do that! Do you think that that's possible?

My second question is, will you ever post your other UFO summoning video's online somewhere again so we can view and analyze them?

And finally, are you a vegetarian?

PS -- By the way, I was and still am very impressed by that UFO summoning that you did on that news show!

[edit on 11-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My plucky question is: "if you claim you are a prophet of Yahweh, why do you speak in fact that your way is the only way? And why all fear-mongering of eternal damnation if people do not choose your way?"

[edit on 11-6-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh,

If it is true that you are in communication with these beings and can summon UFOs at will,

Have you thought of doing a summoning during a live televised event in front of many witnesses? For example, the Superbowl?

Why don't these beings or crafts ever come down lower so that you can get better, clearer footage of them? People would not be able to dismiss your UFOs as "balloons" so easily if your footage was clearer.

Also, elevatedone's suggestion of PY summoning UFOs for Team ATS was excellent, I second that!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you can summon UFO's then why not take it a step further and have one of them land and exit the craft for all to see?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join