It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants- The Mystery and the Myth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Nope. I'm correct. That is the limiting factor of human height, just as it is with buildings and any construction - once you reach a certain height, the material used to build said thing can't support its own weight, and becomes inherently unstable.

Ever wonder why you don't see 50-storey brick buildings? Bricks crumble. It's the same with bones.

The fact you think gravity just changes on a whim is very entertaining, though. I guess if we're going to just make stuff up, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by JPhish

Nope. I'm correct. That is the limiting factor of human height,

However, it would not necessarily be the limit of the species human evolved from, namely, giants. Humans and giants are 2 different things.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

No, they are not. Giants are humans of uncharacteristically tall height. Everything else you made up, or copied from others who made it up.

You clearly have no idea how evolution works. Please save everyone on this board a lot of work and try to understand it before you eloquently demonstrate your ignorance in such fantastic terms.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It would be kind of a waste of time to study something that isn't true in depth, my understanding is as good as anyone's needs to be.

Being an expert on evolution is like being an expert on Start Trek, it's not real.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

For goodness sake HW you arrogant SOB. Even if evolution were false, (which is your preconceived conclusion), if you wanted to disprove it first you have to understand it. At least we take time to understand your views.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

How do you know it's not real if you don't even understand it? You are being about as illogical as one person can be.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
1st of all, you and me are not a Person, we are human beings. Person is a status (from a corporation like UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATON [inform yourself, it's true.. like Aliens]), Person it is not Law, it is legal, but not law. Try to get it, google for John Harris - It's a Illusion, best source I know for that topic. The Person is nothing else than a piece of paper, NOTHING else. But the "corporation" can only enforce you, if you wanted to represent the Person (Paper).

2nd, how the hell should a damn dinosaur walk a single step with our current gravity?! The bones would break, the heart is too weak and all that... you all forgot the Earth Expansion. ONLY (this is the only solution for dinosaurs, really) if the earth had lesser gravity, and only than dinosaurs could life on earth (except they lived in water). Life with it, these are facts! Now remember the worldwide perfect monolith style on tempels, pyramids all over the world...you remember these blocks of about 20 to even 1000 tons? I don't want to talk about how they even could move them, but the building style is definitively, not only, but aswell for taller beings.

In english I would recommend to google for NEAL ADAMS (New Model of the Universe), he has many good videos with NASA material and will show you that there is an expansion, on all planets, moons, etc. Ph. D. James Maxlow is another address, google for "Yes! The Earth is Expanding".

Subduction was never ever proofen, it is pure fictive theory. Earthquakes does'nt mean a subduction... A very good (the only as far as i know) german mainstream (arte germany/france) documentary is "Und sie bewegt sich doch!". Topic is the Earth Expansion and some more like Poleshift, Solar Eclipse in combination with earthquakes (Turkey/Mediterranean). 2006 Neal Adams was on C2C too, google for the Earth Expansion, it can even explain mountains better than any other theory. To really visualize this, you would need to see the german documentation (I can share it, translate it so everyone has access). But there are many websites out there to study aswell. Come out of the box.

Greetings

[edit on 26-4-2009 by messiahgov]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First of all, I hate people who think human beings are special. Yes, we may be on this stupid planet, but we'll not special compared to the universe. So the **** what if we make a 5 point star diagram with our bodies, we'll just MEAT.

WE ARE MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
OUR BRAINS WHICH MAKE US "SPECIAL" ARE JUST MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
MEAT

Nothing else, we humans are just monkeys made from meat, don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Also I wish topic creator and others in this topic would post some links to back up their amazing claims, I mean what the hell, verdic texts describing nuclear warfare? Modern giants being the result of tumors? Enoch being about giants and donkeys giving birth to elephants?

Please my good man, some links if you will.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think that something happened to the earth long ago there was more oxygen and less gravity, may explain why animals got to such a size and if mankind was around then maybe they too were giant.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've done a lot of research on the Nephilim, and understand the historical religious and mystical beliefs regarding the "Giants" of Ancient times.

I'm not so up to speed on modern Alien-Seed/Genetic-Manipulation of the species theories, admittedly.

However, I have considered a couple of things that struck me the first time I took my daughter to an Egyptian Museum. My young daughter asked me why all the Mummies were of children. I explained to her that although there are mummified children, all of the exhibits were of mummified adults. She wasn't convinced because of their diminutive size. Even taking into account dessication, the tallest one was 4'10".

That always stuck in my head how the Ancient Egyptians would appear as young children next to the average Modern Western Man at 6'0". Next to the tallest of Modern Western Man at 8'11.5" they would appear as Pygmies. ("I'll bite your knee caps off!")

How would a "Pygmie" who thought he was tall for his race explain another race that made them look as a child or even worse, like a a midget? No other word would suffice other than "Giant".

I know I feel small at 5'10" when in a room full of Basketball players. Imagine how one would feel on the field of battle when the smallest of the enemy was almost twice your tallest soldier's height!

I don't think the mention of Nephilim, or Giants, in Ancient Hebraical Texts has to have a Religious, Supernatural, or Extra-Terrestrial explanation when the metaphor isn't far from reality. Passages concerning the Nephilim were perhaps a dramatization, but certainly not a exaggeration of reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
First of all, I hate people who think human beings are special. Yes, we may be on this stupid planet, but we'll not special compared to the universe. So the **** what if we make a 5 point star diagram with our bodies, we'll just MEAT.

WE ARE MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
OUR BRAINS WHICH MAKE US "SPECIAL" ARE JUST MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
MEAT

Nothing else, we humans are just monkeys made from meat, don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Years of "you're like a flesh machine, all is chemichal, no there is no relevant soul or consciousness" manipulation...So you think your receiver (brain) makes you special? ^^ Try to get some serious informations about consciousness. I dislike creationism, but also the evolution theory. As an example: How would you explain the cambrian explosion (google it)? In no time at all there were a variety of lifeforms. From unicellular organism and maybe some multicellular organism to extremly complex lifeforms, just in the next rock bed...in an geological blink of an eye. But pssst, thats's forbidden archeology.

Anyone read my text, that dinosaurs can't life on current earth with this amount of gravity? ^^ They only could life on a smaller Earth... the plates don't just match in the atlantic, no, but also in the pacific..perfectly. Forget the fiction "Pangea", better watch the Neal Adams clips and get a new dot, for a bigger, different angle. MAYBE there were "Giants", I don't say they were, but the possibility was existent. If an old man finds a bone at this size...use your brain, from which other damn creature could it be? dinosaur? No... today Human? No... Alien? Maybe...or an old civilization, but we should find more fossils then, if they lived here for a longer time, or not?

Im no expert, 'cause the expert is an repeater, he repeats the broad agreement/consent. But to prejudge and believing that the current level of knowledge is enough to throw out this topic, is more than contracted.

Sorry for my english, it's not the best. Bear with me! =)

[edit on 27-4-2009 by messiahgov]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join