It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus in dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I send a comment but didnt show.I had a dream too, 7 months ago.I saw jesus in dream.He didnt present himself but i knew in the moment he was appeard,and i had strange presenc he was walkin toward me he look like a shepherd he had a rod on is right hand and told me to open the bible and read LUKE.But i could not remember his face well.I havent read the bible yet but i will try.-

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A few years ago I dreamed of Jesus.In the dream it was a bright lovely day.Jesus and I was sitting on a rock in a field of flowers,In the back ground there was a huge mountain with a snow cap.We were talking but there was no sound I couldn't hear what we were saying at all.I would say something and Jesus would laugh He would then say something and I would laugh. The talk would then seem to take on a serious nature,then we would relax and joke some more.We seem to be having a really good time just hanging out in this field of flowers.The funny thing is it was a third person dream.I never have third person dreams where I'm outside of my body watching the events.The most amazing thing is when I woke the next day I had the amazing feeling of peace.I seem to "float" though the whole day.Nothing and I mean nothing bothered me that day.I even talked to people that I couldn't stand at the time and really enjoyed their company.I wish I could have that dream and that dream only every night.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Tricky63]

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Tricky63]

new topics

join