It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
lol got to give them credit,they certainly know how to herd a civilization,get it over with i say,too many people are ignorant,and those you try to explain to glaze over and think your a nut...just as good an opportunity to get their plans underway as any..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm a male with blond hair and blue eyes.

I guess I'm a terrorist.

I agree with a previous poster. They don't need to chip us with anything to track us. With all of our little "irresistible" toys such as iPods, GPS, cell phones, the OnStar feature in GM vehicles - we've done the hard work for them. We're already "chipped".

However, I do believe that they will chip us all and our bank accounts will be tied to that chip. We'll have to go in to stores and just swipe our hand to pay. And if we ever speak out against them, if we ever attempt an uprising - one flip of a switch and our access to our electronic Monopoly money is gone.

So basically what it boils down to is be homeless and starve, or shut the hell up and obey.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

They are targeting blondes with blue eyes because most Americans do not have those characteristics. They do not want the majority of Americans to figure out America will be parceled out to a few people for plantations and only those people the plantation owners find desirable well be kept as slaves. If the majority of people realize they have no hope of appealing to elites ,that the elites just want them to die, then chaos will reign. I would choose chaos any day over a well ordered Hell.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don;t everybody flame me at once, but could this whole 'chip' deal (which I admit is lacking in reliable tested technology as far as I have seen) be a big-bad "bogeyman" intended to distract us from the chips they intend to use in drivers licenses and passports?

Granted, the will not be 'attached' to our bodies, but we are just as likely to want to keep them with us wherever we go, especially if they impose rules where you have to provide identification to interact with any government services or enter one of their designated areas?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
God I hope this is a hoax, being blonde and blue eyed............

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I have to agree with you.

I have been reading Alex Jones articles for a LOOONG time, but I have always detected a paranoid extremism from him that takes things to extremes and he does get a little far fetched.

I still frequent his site though, and I still maintain an open mind.
I also still like him and frankly he's got a brass pair.

There are many alternative media sites that have been wrong or a little far fetched here and there. After a while you develop a nose for what is fact and fiction.

Either way, there would be no one chipping me without getting a pencil in their eye.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Critical_Mass]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

terrorism is a scam and was designed to increase gov. control.....

end of story

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

"However, I do believe that they will chip us all and our bank accounts will be tied to that chip. We'll have to go in to stores and just swipe our hand to pay. And if we ever speak out against them, if we ever attempt an uprising - one flip of a switch and our access to our electronic Monopoly money is gone."

I agree, and have for some time. I also think that people will probably agree to them, if not request them, by the time the fearmongering has been accomplished. People can/will be influenced to believe that cards, passports and cellphones, etc. can all be taken from them. In their fear, they will want something that they think is safer, more secure.

This will probably also include medical and other personal information, for those that aren't convinced by convenience.

Eventually, there can/will be no buying/selling without one. Everyone will be required and very few will have a problem with that.

As for the detail mentioned by another poster that foriegn bodies are rejected by the human body ... well some are, some aren't. Mechanical not so much as biological. Examples: Stents, mesh for hernias, sterilization clips, joint and bone replacements, etc. Nanobots, anyone? This technology will eventually attain suitable properties for retention, and thereby not be rejected, if it hasn't already reached that point.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Eventually, there can/will be no buying/selling without one. Everyone will be required and very few will have a problem with that.

The only time they gonna get a chip in me is when I am cold and dead and they need to track my carcass through a morgue.

They can F
right off

As for the sheep, well, be warned. if your going to be a nation of sheep, expect to get sheared by wolves.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I for sure will not allow artificial items to be placed in my and my children's bodies.

Give me a card. Implants? Forget it. I would rather be a hippy living free of the land without them.

I can do WITHOUT. Thanks.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by Kruel
Why are these terrorists referred to as having blond hair and blue eyes?

They trying to weed out the nordics or something?

I guess they doing what the Soviets did when they built a fake American in Siberia.
I'm kind of glad at this switch in profiling, granted I sport a unibrow, still enough already with the cavity searches!

umm...cavity searches by a beautiful woman, is something i would not be against

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not at all surprised that RFID chips are being touted as a possible solution to the threat of terrorism. I wouldn't be surprised if it is considered as a way to combat illegal immigration either.

When politicians start using microchips as any kind of solution, be wary. It will most certainly mark the beginning of the end.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Couldn't of said it better.

There is a nasty little control freak disease running about western governments, especially those of the Uk and USA - seems like people will soon be faced with a decision - Take the chip and be part of the herd, or refuse and start their own communities outside the main stream.

A war between haves and have nots in the not too distant future.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
foreign objects in their body without rejection and side effects.

Alien implants (as in ET) do just fine in the body.

Who knows what kind of technology the bildebergers have or where they got it.

EXCELLENT find Budski!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

It is my fear that implants will be put in people without their knowlegde or their consent. I wonder if this is already happening to desidents. The chips serve the same purpose as slave collars.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Budski, without reading all the way to the end of the statement below - I momentarily brain farted and thought you were insinuating that A.Q. may just tap into their next super weapon.

This would be the first step towards world domination by an unelected elite - in other words, the NWO.

Thanks for the qualifier there at the end to bring me home.

Yet - wouldn't the RFID plan leave open the possibility of a 'Dirty' Blonde bomb? (sorry)

-even less funny, in Jone's report / is the theory's suggested link to RFID's facilitation of future medical services - Any Bilderberg-backed national health care plan just took a new turn for me.

Good post thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Actually,they are completely outta luck,when it comes to chipping any of us here in Wisconsin.

(computerworld.com)-June 12, 2006 (Computerworld) -- Wisconsin this week will become one of the first states to ban the forcible implantation of radio frequency identification (RFID) tags into humans.

The ban begins on Wednesday, when legislation signed on May 30 by Gov. James Doyle goes into effect. The act dictates that no person may force another to have a microchip implanted in his body. Violators face fines of $10,000 each day until the chip is removed.

www.computerworld.com...

Full story here
www.computerworld.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pawnhaus

Thanks - I kinda lost interest in the thread because it seemed some weren't reading all the way through the OP and the article.

My faith in the members has now been restored - particularly by FF who looked at an angle I just hadn't thought of, despite the (maybe) NWO connection.

Cheers guys for the input and for giving me more to think about

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Don;t everybody flame me at once, but could this whole 'chip' deal (which I admit is lacking in reliable tested technology as far as I have seen) be a big-bad "bogeyman" intended to distract us from the chips they intend to use in drivers licenses and passports?

If you have got a new passport, its already there. just tear it open and see. its already there.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is a 1 percent cancer rate from foreign bodies.
Just say no to stupid!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join