It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Psychic Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Gary Spivey is quite possibly the best Psychic to ever exist. You have to check h is website out and see what he is all about. I am a true beliver in Gary. He has done many great things!

www.garyspivey.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Ok, I'll bite. What's with the albino afro?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Maybe that is where he gets his psychic powers from. The great white afro of Hope. But, to be honest It is a little strange and I really don't know.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I`m sorry, but nobody with that kinda hair, seems believeable.
Im just sorry, *lmao*

But still..
Havent really heard of him. So i better do a little research.

Because if what u say is real, he is the best psychic ever.. ;

-Then he is worth reading about.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

It doesn't mention it on his bio. Now I want one!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
the linked site 'froze up' on me
but i was able to see the man... i think he is caucasan and not Hawiian or something,
i vaguely recall his face... maybe he was a football lineman or a pro-wrestler once-upon-a-time ,,,i just can't recall exactly.
but that white Afro, is used as a device to both make him memorable and also to distract the listener,
((or else he accidently used super-glue when he was dressing up as a Q-Tip for a party event at a Halloween past))

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It's called sideshowmelitis.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

good to know.
and its good to see another, diplomatically inclined

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
About a year ago he was sometimes on 92.3 Free FM here in NY. He seemed very believable. When someone would call up he would tell the person what kindof problem that person has, and then remove the demon that is causing the problem. He seemed to be right all the time.

According to him there are demons attached to certain people that restrict them from getting certain things accomplished.

He seemed like a really nice, soft spoken guy.. I have no idea what the afro is about.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is his wikipedia page. It should give everyone the answers they needed to know about who he is and where he came from.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This would also look just as good on William Shatner. Reminds me of the Oompa Loompas also. I don't suppose he's a Shriner? Maybe Mc Cain should consider making him his running mate? Best psychic ever? I thought that was Johnny Carson. Is he a psychic comedian?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Back on topic...

In my opinion, Edgar Cayce's abilities were pretty outstanding.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

I agree Edgar Cayce seems more serious about it than Gary that's for sure. Gary is just a circus side show.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Mrs. Brown seemed to have a gift. This guy makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

I agree with you. It's hard to match his accuracy and the volumes of predications he has made.

The guy, Gary, doesn't seem to believable, especially becasue the fact he wears a huge, white afro wig.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Is it just me or has the quality of ATS seemed to dimished in recent days? Perhaps I'm reading too far into this, but I don't recall this site being so tabloidal about paranormal topics others take seriously. Be honest with me eric52081, do you believe what you've said in your original post?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
This is his wikipedia page. It should give everyone the answers they needed to know about who he is and where he came from.

en.wikipedia.org...

So ! I was correct saying i seen his face in the pro-wrestling industry
some time in the past.

now, that brings me to wonder, whats this thread about....

is it a test case to see what kind of traffic results from the provocative statement in the OP disguised as a 'honest' personal viewpoint?
Or is this OP just a conspiracy, a promotion....
to see what kind of clicks and views are generated ??
i remain undecided, for now

top topics

join