It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sisters art work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

My sister does art as a hobby and has recently finished her A-level in art so I thought it would be a good idea to stick some of her pieces on here to see what you all think.

she's a painter and likes to use bright colours to make the pictures vibrant.
These are a few of her pieces.

i296.photobucket.com...

i296.photobucket.com...

i296.photobucket.com...

i296.photobucket.com...

i296.photobucket.com...

i296.photobucket.com...

i296.photobucket.com...

This is a picture of my sister who drew them, it also shows the scale they were drawn in.

i296.photobucket.com...

Any comments would be much appreciated, hope you like them.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Tell her nice work! With the colors she uses, she could almost do psychedelic art. Some of them remind me of that.. How long has she been painting?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Hey thats what I was thinking! Some of the colours remind me of Pablo Amaringo's paintings, he paints psycadelic expiriences, some of his works I've seen have very bright colours which almost jump out at you. Its a remarkable talent if you have an artistic flare.

Shes been into art forever and only really started doing big paintings when she began her A-levels (I think she took all the art genes too because I cant draw to save my life never mind paint!), quite a few people have asked her about doing paintings for them, I want her to do me a space one but it probably wont suite her taste, not enough bright colours! unless she does me a gas giant or a star I suppose.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Awesome, she's has beautiful work. Love it!!!!

top topics

join