It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

potential sighting of UFO at graduation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i was actually here for this graduation and i saw the same thing too i don't know what it was. Maybe it was some toy but it was pretty big to be a toy. it hovered around moving back in forth for a while then i went around a building to see where it went and it was gone. it wasnt a ballon either. someone got video of it and posted it on youtube.

UFO sighting

tell me what you guys think

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How can you be sure it wasnt a ballon?
Just curious. It looks like a ballon to me, a tubular circle of that shiny ballon material.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

well from what i saw it was kinda blinking and it wasnt moving up any further it stayed at one altitude the whole time and i didnt see any string that was holding it in place either. also it wasnt right above the graduation it was like a mile or two away

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Between 12 and 18 seconds I thought I saw a flash of light from a support wire.

It looks as well like it's swinging from something.

If a fake I have no idea how it morphed into a square pattern.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

there was nothing above the object as well. it couldnt have been swinging from anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
well from what i saw it was kinda blinking and it wasnt moving up any further it stayed at one altitude the whole time and i didnt see any string that was holding it in place either. also it wasnt right above the graduation it was like a mile or two away

Its always hard to judge distance of something in the air... it doesnt behave like a huge object IMO. I still think it looks like a baloon. In the short moments that are in focus you can actually see something that's not blinking at all. Its the reflective surface that changes when the object wobbles.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
i was actually here for this graduation and i saw the same thing too i don't know what it was. Maybe it was some toy but it was pretty big to be a toy. it hovered around moving back in forth for a while then i went around a building to see where it went and it was gone. it wasnt a ballon either. someone got video of it and posted it on youtube.

UFO sighting

tell me what you guys think

Do you know of anyone else who recorded anything? Were you stationary when you filmed this or was it moving around and you had to follow it? What is the building to the right?

I caught a anomaly at 7 seconds in, upper right. I have no idea what it could be.

Hope to hear back from you.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

actually i was right behind him when we was fimling this. it was moving to the right. he was stationary and there was a building right next to him which you can see in the video. when it moved into were we couldnt see it behind the building we went around the building to the right to get more video, but when we went around it was gone.

as far as i know there wasnt any other vdeo recording of this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i dunno man, it looks like one of those balloons you get at the grocery store that is made out of that thick material with the foil on the back of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Up to about 14 seconds before it looked as though it was going to hit the solid object on the right, wall?

It changed direction and went back the way it came. The only odd thing I notice which leads me to think it may be on a string is how it went "down" in relation to this "wall" as it went back the way it came.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

well he was next to the wall thats why it looked like it was going to hit the wall it was further away from us when he was video tapping it. when we first looked at it we thought it was a ballon too, but the video doesnt show the size of this object the way it was seen. it was huge and moved left to right and up and down and stayed in place at a couple times as well. we came to the conclusion that it wasnt a ballon.

i dont know for sure though that's just IMO

new topics

top topics

join