It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have the evidence but who can you trust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
All the UFOs that have supposedly crashed have been recovered by the military of had some type of response by various officials, police, fire etc... that have stop the general public from getting to close.
However if they really are UFOs and do crash then i,m sure they could crash near you.

So you have a piece of debris in your hand and a dead alien in the boot of your car.
You know that Gov. will be on their way as they would of tracked it so who do you turn to first ?

Who knows oneday someone might actually be in this situation where you gone from normally grafter to paranoid reck who doesnt know who to trust and where the hell you could go to present the evidence you have.

Before you go off to tell someone you need to figure out the people who will help you.

1. T.v companies will almost certainly not run the story and then they know who you are and what evidence you have. Most media outlets have the green alien giggle factor when they are presenting stories but they wont run a serious story for fear of stepping on peoples toes.

2. That military airbase near you. Yeah right, not if you want to see the evidence and your family again.

3. People in the UFO field. This is a tricky one as there are many people who would help you out but there are those who make a profit from the UFO/ALIEN enigma and wouldnt want to lose that income, i,m guessing but hope i,m wrong however in my opinion if you have a video of a UFO just release it instead of making a DVD or whatever.

Anyway what would you do?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A dead alien in the boot of your car eh? I'd prefer the Independance Day approach: drive up to the gates of any TV station, open the trunk and ask if its interesting enough to run on the news

You see, even in worst case scenario a ton of cops will be there wondering wtf you murdered and there it is, smack on the news anyway!!!

That is the easiest way I see to get 2 major players into the game (media and cops and it wouldnt hurt to call some UFO fanatics there while you're at it) that will both have a hard time lying to each other. Well, unless you assume that everything is under NWO control or whatever.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by merka]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I,m sure someone at the top of the police would tell the officers to detain the person and the evidence and not speak another word of it.
Then contact the military who will take you away for questioning and get anybody who saw the evidence to sign the official secrets act. If anyone was to speak then all they would have is a story which are plentiful on the internet today and not one of them has giving absolute proof that they exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Drive to some deserted area where you won't be noticed, and start filming. Use good strong lighting while you take the body out of the trunk and put it onto a table. Include a variety of known objects next to the body for size and color comparisons.

Do not attempt an amature autopsey.

Next, even if wearing a mask, give a full and detailed account, on camera of the entire event, just as it unfolded. Include as much detail about time and place as you can. Give exact locations whenever possible. Use a newspaper headline with a closeup to confirm the date.

Immediately transfer the complete film to DVD format, with as many copies as you can make. (Preferebly right on the spot, as time is essential.

Drive away after securing the alien body as best you can. Carefully make an anonamous phone call to relevant local and state police agencies reporting a dead body, without hinting that it's an alien. (The rivalry between the two should ensure that nothing is completely muzzled.) Make calls about the dead body to the local media immediately. And keep all cals under 90 seconds.

Return to your home location and send the DVDs to every TV station and UFO organization you can. Be sure you include a few that are not based in your home country. Don't forget ATS.
If posting to a site such as ATS, after sending a DVD, make just one post from an anonomous account set up at a University or internet cafe, explaining in detail what, when, and how.

Stop. Don't make another sound. Don't let your excitement involve you in this. Your part needs to be over at this point.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Trust the internet,pictures and videos on youtube/googlevids/ufo reporting sites. As much as you can,to as many as you can.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
neo2012: Yes but then both the media and cops have to be in on it. Yeah I can just see the headlines: "100+ PEOPLE HAS BEEN SWORN TO SECRECY BY THE MILITARY REGARDING A STRANGE BODY BUT NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED TODAY".

[edit on 10-6-2008 by merka]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

But there would be no headline as no one would be aloud to speak.
In the UK its 10 years inside for breaking the secrets act that would be a big decider in whether or not to go public with any story.
Only you were there and saw the craft so to them it could be a hoax as they have no evidence other than what you are presenting them with.
Also if they all went public, which is very very unlikely, they have no evidence to back up what they say and as such most people, apart from us here on ATS, will take much notice.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Trust your video camera, your digital camera, and everything else you can use to record it. Save and hide whatever remnants you can. Upload everything immediately!!! Youtube, Google video, rapidshare, whatever!!! Make audio recordings of your findings up until the very end! If they bust down your door, record from the window and hide the camera!

Don't trust any official, but certainly let it known to them. Once in electronic format these things go viral and there's no stopping it. Debunkers will continue to debunk, but by then you'll have made your case, and you're good to go.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

The camera in the window is an idea i have thought of before.
If you got to the stage where you are waiting for that bang on the door, for whatever not necessarily the UFO subject, then setting up a pin size camera with streaming footage to the internet which also is encrypted with only 2 other people knowing the encryption key would not only give you evidence which helps your side of the story but gives people an insight into how you are treated for crimes involving "national security".

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
1. Use a TOR proxy and contact ATS.
2. Make appointment.
3. Drive to ATS headquarters.
4. Hand over evidence.

Alternatively hide it in plain sight and post it on youtube. Every bozo there will declare it a fake anyway. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if that hasn't already happened.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

heh! You have thought about this some. I have too.

To the OP, good thread!

I once left home without a camera, just a short trip. Along the way, saw a waterspout, a HUGE waterspout. Beautiful. Once-in-a-lifetime thing, with the colors in the sky and all. So, I never leave home without it. I also carry 3 or 4 memory cards, extra battery, filters etc. All encased in a me-proof Pelican case.

Now, if your EBE is still alive, well, that changes things a lot doesn't it? I mean a LOT. Do you render aid? I hope the answer is yes. What takes precedence...... rendering aid or photographic evidence? I have to say that for me, the rendering of aid would. How to know what to do. I'd want to first (at crash site) try to establish some mental/mindmeld/communication of some sort. I have no idea how to do this, would just have to follow intuitions. What if after establishing some modicum of contact, the message you got was "leave me here." Well, then, out comes the camera. Then, hide the memory cards, take more video and photo evidence.

If, In your scenario, the entity was dead and you chose to whisk it away to a secluded spot, I'd think about taking some photo evidence (a lot!) and again, hiding the memory card somewhere, then taking more, and THEN proceeding. I'd think about contacting ATS, perhaps the Disclosure Project folks (irrespective of what you might or might not believe of them, they have CONTACTS) .

Another thing: Put media stations in competition with each other, letting them know that you've called them all, and watch the frenzy to cover it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Assume you can't trust anyone, and show the evidence to as many people as you can.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the majority of the scientists of the world are not with any secret organization. I would take my dead alien to the university. Scientists, not reporters, are objective.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well, if aliens are behind all of this disinformation and secrecy and have advanced psychic abilities, such as, or beyond, what we now call remote viewing, than it might be really hard to get this inforamtion out.

The internet is also full of debunking techniques that will most likey recreate any video footage stating these others as a hoax. The news media, most likely, is also controlled.

I knew of one woman who believed she had an alien body and took it back to her native country of Mexico in order to get it out to the public and of course, her country, the credit. She set up a meeting and took a forged or useless check for the alleged alien body.

Who knows, maybe it was just big piece of red licorice anyway?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by aleon1018]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Take it to the middle of your local university quad and have someone call the fire department.

College kids are notoriously outspoken.

People trust firemen.

Parents of college kids will demand answers.

University administration will have to satisfy them.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo2012

Anyway what would you do?

If it is a fake evidence and you want some money, sell it to American. Otherwise, you can trust anybody apart from American. U.S. is what I mean.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i think it would also be wise to take some kind of specimen yourself.
This covers you if you give it to the wrong scientist who doesnt want to help you.
If it is alien then the specimen will show this, along with any photos and video of the event then even without the body there is still alot of proof to back up your case.

If the alien is alive then video would be even more important as its movements would be hard to debunk as they are natural
( the matrix smith fight is so not neo jumping about hitting people with a pole, its way way to fluid for human movement)

When i said about putting the alien in the boot i was only thinking about it being dead but obviously it could just be injured or even ok.

If it was down to me i would probably get in contact with springer from an internet cafe.
There are plenty of people on here who could verify your movies and photos so that wouldnt be a problem.
It s just what would you do with the body.
People have said about going to a university and seeking out some of the scientists. While i would agree, being as they arent controlled by the military or media, that they are the best option for the body it will get out to those who want to put a stop to it coming out.

I think, as it really would be hard to trust anyone, that you have to work on a time scale. They will catch up with you, i mean come on your running around with an alien body i,m sure they would want it for themselves, so you need to do as much and dont stop collecting and spreading evidence untill they catch up with you.
Usually if ALOT of people are catching on to a story the media will publicate some form of it as people will question the blackout otherwise, just dont expect them to help you if you go to them first.

top topics

join