It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20+ Witnesses In Ohio: Floating Orb Videotaped June 1st, '08

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
LOl, you're up late!

I'd honestly go with a mylar balloon except for the noticable black spot in the middle that 'appears' to undulate.
Remember Nasa's tether incident with 10's of (ice crystals) doing the weird middle black spot thing?

I'll look at those photo's again for that black spot... if that's the case it's probably a balloon.

PS-- just looked at the vid again and you're right! It does look those objects in that tether incident but those weren't balloons, of course... so if the object in this video is not a balloon, then what else could it be?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's still 83 over here Wang ke. I bought a new stand up fan today and have refused to turn on the a/c. Humidity not too bad. Reminds me on being stuffed on the upper bunk as a kid in a brick duplex. Wake up in a pool of sweat if you can sleep at all.
House fan on, overheads on.
Peruse the clip multiple times. My imagination may run amok. But I think I see a black pulsing middle. Not exactly 8 mp cannon photos.
We are in for cool down in two days.
Where you from friend? Country wise.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 6/13/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Aloha from America!

I'm not really seeing a black pulsing middle in that object...lol, at least not at this moment --- but will load some of those photo's into an editor to get a closer look at what that thing looks like.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

<< 1  2   >>

join