It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McClellan: White House Officials Blocked Intelligence Report, 'Continue To Bury Their Heads In The

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

White House Officials Blocked Intelligence Report, 'Continue To Bury Their Heads In The Sand'

thinkprogress.org

The White House never wanted to have the way the case was made, the way the intelligence was used to sell the war to the American people looked into by Congress. This was delayed for quite some time and Senator Rockefeller pushed this forward to get to the truth. And, the White House can continue to bury their heads in the sand but the reality is still the same.

I think the American people see it for exactly what it is. … We came to the very same conclusion that the intelligence was use
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Animal]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Typical. Not surprising. Hopefully we are getting close to the 'straw' that breaks this administrations back.

Further proof that the Bush administration is akin to a criminal organization. I think it is quite belittling to our country that Bush and friends think they can just ignore this and it will go away.

The fact the Rockefeller is heading the push to bring this to light is hearth warming. He is after all on the Select Senate Intelligence Committee (seems like a contradiction in terms to me) and has been since before the invasion. He is also one of the 5 of 9 democrats on that committee that voted to allow the use of force, so in my eyes he has a lot to make amends for. Possibly that is what we are seeing now.

I will keep my fingers crossed that this all leads somewhere.

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join