!!!Signs Of Life On Mars!!!

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I hope this hasn't already been posted here before, if it has, I apologize. This basically sums up most of the information so far being discussed about Mars, and the evidence it holds for life existing there.

Mars Information on Possible Extra-Terrestrial Existence

I think that this information is the closest we have ever come to possibly proving life exists elsewhere, at least to the public's knowledge. I stress that this information must be examined from an open-minded, yet scientific view-point. Take Care. -T.A.N

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by TheAgentNineteen]

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
the human eyes and brain naturally look for patterns and familiar designs in everything you look at. look at any pictur of a landscape on mars or earth long enough, and you will see something like those.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes, well. Quite. Dunkleskates is quite correct. If ET does exist on Mars, I doubt they would make their presence known by carving Romanic letters and humanoid faces into every rock lying around. The Big Face is an ongoing debate, despite new pictures which show it to be a natural (albeit somewhat symmetrical) formation.

Word of advice: Rense is good humour, nothing more. Those folks may get lucky once in a blue moon, but they're not worth your while, mate!

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
interesting but not very convincing. I have seen better stuff on ATS that would suggest life on Mars.

remember the "crab" thingy?? the pyramid from blackjackal's post?? the fossil "worm" from condorcet?? just a few of the good examples.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess you're correct. I mean, Rense has a lot of good information on "certain" subjects, but I know that some crazy people post stories on there. I just wanted to post this, in order to get feedback from ATS. At least on this site, we have many people from different backgrounds, and when we put our minds together, we can decipher a lot more, and decide what seems to be real, or not. That "Crab-Thing", yeah, that was strange to say the least. What do you all feel is the best evidence yet of life on Mars?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The ubiquitous occurence of the blue spherules is intriguing. While they may be concretions of some sort, their composition is as yet unknown. And in cross-section, there does not appear to be concentric rings as is often noted in concetionary minerals. Also inconsistent with ordinary concretions is the fact that most are about the same size. So what could they be? Another analog with Earth observations is oocytes or possibly eggs. Perhaps during dry climatic intervals, Martian creatures, similar to some on Earth, take a dormant form and survive desiccated. One example is brine shimp - "sea monkeys."

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I want to see real life on mars!! Some 4 ft tall allien walks up to the rover, taps on the lens and says "Is this thing on?"

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Haha me too, that would be amazing. As for the "Blueberries", I was wondering what exactly everyone was talking about, when they mentioned them at first, thanks for clarifying that. When they mentioned the NASA Rover picking up that "Skull" Object, or boney object, what did NASA give as an official explanation for it?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
nothing cause thats how you cover it up,id say it takes 2-3 weeks before mass forget about it, some and a few remember but others tend to move on an choose to forget and not chase it, so Goverments now just say NOWT about anything that happens as it works best.

Notice or remember the Phoenix lights incident er Goverment respnce nothing or silly tattle of info like 5 people phoned police when in reality 1000's phoned but on paper its like 5 now 7 years later you look at reports by goverment an you would think nothing of it.

By saying nothing the incidents are forgoten faster, like lights over Washington DC white house in 1952 that even returned next day and did same thing again just after goverment said they was birds.....

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I dont believe life is on Mars. If anything it is small microbes. Maybe some sort of insects, who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Pickle
I dont believe life is on Mars. If anything it is small microbes. Maybe some sort of insects, who knows.

last time i checked microbes and insects were alive. i'm guessing you mean like a mammal or something though, and i would have to agree. though i do think some sort of higher life may have existed on mars millenia ago.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Life was found on Mars a long time ago. And water.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
im surprised the martians know english. all this talk about A's and C's and such.

top topics

join