It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
congratz eric52081 again you have started an anti Obama and anti black people thread, i ask people in here to search on "eric52081" threads and you see how this "guy" are all about sowing the seeds of indecision and how his hatred towards "alternative pigmented" people has grown along his posts.

You sir are not worthy discussing with, since you have already made up your mind and are so deeply anchored into your belief system that i deem you out of reach.

Best regards

Loke.

Ps.

And yes there will be riots somehow if once again the rep. steals the win, what else do you expect? stealing a pres. seat is also known as Dictatorship.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Loke.]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
McCain will win by such a large margin that the election will almost be an anti-climactic afterthought.

The end result will be known far and wide well before the election.

The more people learn about Obama, the further he will sink in the numbers nationwide.

No riots, just the Democrats blaming each other for allowing themselves to put up such a weak candidate.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am not going to lie here!!! I will riot right along with the African Americans if this presidential election is anything like the previous 2!

"I believe when the riots occur, and it's (sorry but this is so cliche') not a matter of if, but when, it will be over folks no longer able to buy food, pay for transportation, and be able to heat their homes..."

I also agree with this last thread! These are "reasons" that protests and/or riots should occur not because your right to drink in a football statium has been terminated, under age over-privaliged under age college students are no longer allowed in bars or you can't crack a beer on the beach! Come on people get a brown paper bag or a hip flask and get angery about something that REALLY matters!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is America and everyone is entitle to there opinions, but the tone of this thread isn't racist but pessimistic, it's almost like most of the poster's want there to be a riot. As someone mentioned, thats exactly what the PTB want, the Real issue is oil. FYI channel this energy into something positive like boycotting oil for a week or something.....Geez!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I agree with Kupo 100% that should be the only reason, if the gov keep taking our rights so blatantly and declare martial law, I'll bet you will riot then , or do you prefer to be chipped while enjoying your stay in a local prison camp.

reply to post by kupoliveson

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Seriously, you can not make stuff like this up!!! This guy "eric52081" has other posts on such important topics such as....

Lowering the Drinking Age www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND

McCain Will Veto Every Beer
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at my replies and posts here and tell me this is not just SAD!!!! By his own posts he almost PROVES everything I have been saying and gives us a glimpse into the true American White Male!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
people riot not always because of anger but for attention.most whites dont understand the overwhelming need for this attention,this constant oneupmanship in the black community most refer to it as "flashy"but it is much deeper than that,this goes back to the constant need of the field slave to impress the "master"that he may gain some type of favor with himor in other terms to try and separate himself from the lowly.The bleaching of skin the straightning of hair the need for many "successful"african americans to have that white spouse or partner all goes back to the times of slavery although its been many years since that time these mannerisms seem to have been ingrained into our very being.Tha riots if they do take place would not neccessarily be for obama but more of a way for some to get their five minutes.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
if and when, obama loses. the blacks will definitely claim that it was rigged to happen that way. all the black, over sealous, leaders will be at the forefront demanding a recount, an investigation, and so on. they will not be satisfied. I too believe that they will be rioting. sure not every single black will riot, but fear not, there will be rioting. the media will convulge on the circus, it will be on the news and every non cable station will be interrupted with this mess. the blacks are the ones who are at the forefront in participating in racism. no doubt about it. for instance, the million man march? what would happen if we had the same event with white men? they would be rioting once again. they hold the whole played-out slavery nonsense against us! hell, get over it people.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kupoliveson
and gives us a glimpse into the true American White Male!

uhhhhhh what? pft. as if.

maybe a glimpse into ONE american male. but surely not all of them. how the hell can one guys opinion equal 'the true american male'.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
When will you people just learn to get along and stop looking at skin colour and open your eyes No wonder your country is such a mess

You need to unite as a country and become one

As a outsider i see the path your country is going down and the road is very dark

Give love and light out to every one and every thing and your riots will not happen

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here this is from 1995. It says that Obama was in the Million Man March.

www.chicagoreader.com...

"That's just how white folks will do you," Obama writes.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by eric52081]

So Obama called me white folk. How Ironic!!!!

[edit on 11-6-2008 by eric52081]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm late to the party but:

Nativist Period 1700's-1860

1824: Providence, Rhode Island Hardscrabble Riots
1829: Cincinnati, Ohio
1829: Charlestown Anti-Catholic Riots
1831: Providence, Rhode Island
1834: Massachusetts Convent Burning
1835: Five Points Riot
1836: Cincinnati, Ohio
1841: Cincinnati, Ohio
1844: Philadelphia Anti-Catholic Riots (May 6-8/July 5-8)
1851: Hoboken Anti-German Riot
1855: Louisville Anti-German Riots

Civil War Period 1861-1865

1863: New York City Draft Riot

Reconstruction Period: 1865 - 1877

1866: New Orleans, Louisiana
1866: Memphis, Tennessee
1868: Pulaski, Tennessee
1868: Opelousas, Louisiana
1868: Camilla, Georgia
1870: Meridian, Mississippi
1870: Eutaw, Alabama
1870: Laurens, South Carolina
1870: New York City Orange Riot
1871: Second New York City Orange Riot
1871: Los Angeles Anti-Chinese Riot
1891: New Orleans Anti-Italian Riot
1873: Colfax, Louisiana
1874: Vicksburg, Mississippi
1874: New Orleans, Louisiana [Liberty place riot]
1874: Coushatta, Louisiana
1875: Yazoo City, Mississippi
1875: Clinton, Mississippi
1876: Hamburg, South Carolina
1876: Ellenton, South Carolina

Jim Crow Period: 1878 - 1914

1886: Seattle, Washington[19]
1898: Wilmington, North Carolina[20]
1898: Lake City, North Carolina
1898: Greenwood County, South Carolina
1900: New Orleans, Louisiana
1900: New York City, New York
1906: Atlanta, Georgia[21]
1906: Brownsville, Texas
1908: Springfield, Illinois[22]
1910: Nationwide riots following the heavyweight championship fight between Jack Johnson and Jim Jeffries in Reno, Nevada on July 4

War and Inter-War Period: 1914 - 1945

1917: East St. Louis, Illinois[23]
1917: Chester, Pennsylvania
1917: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1917: Houston, Texas
Red Summer of 1919
1919: Washington, D.C.
1919: Chicago, Illinois[24]
1919: Omaha, Nebraska
1919: Charleston, South Carolina
1919: Longview, Texas
1919: Knoxville, Tennessee
1919: Elaine, Arkansas
1921: Tulsa, Oklahoma[25]
1923: Rosewood, Florida[26]
1935: Harlem, New York
1943: Detroit, Michigan[27]
1943: Beaumont, Texas
1943: Harlem, New York
1943: Los Angeles, California

Postwar era: 1946 - 1954
1946: Columbia, Tennessee Riot

Civil Rights and Black Power Movement's Period: 1955 - 1977

1958: Battle of Hayes Pond
1964: Philadelphia race riots
1964: Harlem Riot
1965: Watts Riots
1966: Hough Riots
1966: North Omaha, Nebraska
1967: Texas Southern University Riot (Houston, TX)
1967: 12th Street Riot, Detroit
1967: Milwaukee Riot
1967: Minneapolis North Side Riots
1967: 1967 Newark riots
1968: Orangeburg massacre
1968: Nationwide riots following the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
1968: Baltimore riot of 1968
1968: Chicago (April 1968)
1968: Louisville riots of 1968
1968: 1968 Washington, D.C. riots
1969: York, Pennsylvania race riots
1970: Jackson State killings
1971: Camden Riots
1972-1977: Escambia High riots in Pensacola, Florida

Modern
1980: Miami Riots
1980: Chattanooga Riot
1990: Inglewood High School riot
1991: Crown Heights Riot
1992: Los Angeles Riots
1996: St. Petersburg Riots
2001: Cincinnati Riots
2003: Benton Harbor Riot
2005: 2005 Toledo Riot:
2006: Fontana High School Riot:
2006: Prison Race Riots

Source

The OP is correct. Those people start all, if not most of those, riots on that list...

...oh wait. No, sorry. The OP is just a bigot who didn't even try to figure out what he was talking about before he started to throw around masked hate speech.

To the other people jumping at the opportunity to cite black riots, why did you not come up with any of the riots started by whites. Click the link, more then a few of those riots have descriptions.

Do blacks start riots? Yes. Do whites start riots? Certainly so. Does every people regardless of color start riots? Yes. And if we are getting picky: Us white folk have started far more then our fair share.

But it's the black community, right.

[edit on 6/11/0808 by spines]

[edit on 6/11/0808 by spines]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
[snip]

Unecessary off topic remark removed.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I said this once before. The american population already knows we lost control of our electoral process. Hence the fact that a large amount of americans don't vote. People like my wife get their registration letters sent back because they forgot to fill out a box. These are deliberate attempts to get independents like her to not vote.

We lost control long ago. Mccain will be elected more than likely. If Obama manages to make office and takes Hillary as his VP, she will have him killed. Plain and simple, he will die of a sudden and mysterious heart failure. He will have seen hillary's junk.

I guess I have lost all hope in out country's leadership. Sometimes it really depresses me, I watched friends die and sacrificed my sanity to keep this place free and now it's all going to be wiped away. There's isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it either. If it's Obama that wins, there will be martial law. If it's Mccain, he will die in 2 years and we will have a puppet in office.

Let's wait and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
I can almost predict the future without question. John McCain is going to win by a narrow margin without a doubt. But, the real proplem will be the riots that will take place after they announce John McCain the winner. Does Rodney King ring a bell or the looting and raping of innocent people during hurricane katrina. For god sakes they were shooting at the rescue helicopters that were there to save them. I do not want these riots to occur but, they in fact will without question. Even if Obama has nothing to do with it, his crazy preacher will most likely try to incite these riots. I predict that this will happen.
Sir/Lady I here by crown you the king/queen of all we need to be afraid of black people threads hahaha.Your fear use to make me sad now I just find it plain funny.I got news for you (whisper) there are really a lot of black folks dont think Obama is gonna get elected any way (end of whisper). So dont worry you are gonna be safe.No need to be afraid so stop shaking.If black folks havent tried to kill all white people yet after all those years of injustice it wont happen now.After all of my history classes there was one thing that always bugged me,its why were some white people so afraid of "us" to learn how to read.Thanks to you now I get it.Its so hard for folks like you to understand how can people that has been treated so bad not rise up one day and try to kill us?Listen there will never be a "race war"."We" dont want to kill you.Are there still some hatred and hard feelings?Yep. Do "we" have some nuts out there who are black that spit hate? Yep. Do some black people listen to those nuts? Yep.But trust me not all of "us" do.As as long as there are people like me those nuts will be kept in check. Nothing is going to happen to you.So calm down your women wont be raped "we" wont burn down our own homes.You are safe from "us".The next time you see an angry black person have no fear most likely it has nothing to do with you.Stop being a pawn in this game thats being played on all of us.Use the time you have left on this earth to live and stop waisting your time on fear. God loves you.Have a wonderful day

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kupoliveson
I am not going to lie here!!! I will riot right along with the African Americans if this presidential election is anything like the previous 2!

"I believe when the riots occur, and it's (sorry but this is so cliche') not a matter of if, but when, it will be over folks no longer able to buy food, pay for transportation, and be able to heat their homes..."

I also agree with this last thread! These are "reasons" that protests and/or riots should occur not because your right to drink in a football statium has been terminated, under age over-privaliged under age college students are no longer allowed in bars or you can't crack a beer on the beach! Come on people get a brown paper bag or a hip flask and get angery about something that REALLY matters!

Well are you taking "wish lists" yet? I'd like a plasma tv----how much?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Bumbeni]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

What are you talking about by saying "if black people haven't killed the whites yet......"??? Blacks make up 13 percent of the population yet commit 60 percent of murders? I'm no mathematical genuis but those are some serious numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join