It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
reply to post by TruthWithin

You are the one who is taking up for the black community but, for what reason? They have rioted and will riot again. History tends to repeat itself. I'm not saying everyone of them will riot just some of them. Count my words I am right. Like I said Obama's preacher will be trying to incite these riots. He has not held his tongue back yet.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by eric52081]

So by your logic your saying, Whites have killed indians for lands. History tends to repeat itself. I'm not saying every white man killed an indian or mexican to gain his land or change his religion, just some of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless

Raping there is no excuse for, ever.
My point exactly Zaimless. I could care the least if they wanted to protest, simply keep innocent people and business owners out of the fray.

[edit on 6/10/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

Originally posted by UnforgiveableSin

This thread clearly shows just how racist this country still is. Not that anyone had any doubt, but its good to see whites show their true faces for once without all the world peace bs and anti-nwo crap you usually see here.

Clearly since the thread, or rather topic, is about riots I don't see anything racist my good man.

Let's calm down and have a nice cup of tea/coffee and keep ignorance far from the thread.

Just believe that rioting is possible and if it may happen keep your mind open and I hope you will not resort to blaming the world's crisis on racial affiliation. We are all in this together and it would be a shame to lose even one person.

I know rioting is possible, but targetting a group of people to be held responsible for "possible rioting" isnt racist? Here's a rebuttal for you. Obama will win the election by a tiny margin, and when he does whites will riot. Since "history tends to repeat itself" has been thrown around on this thread so much, have fun reading about the history of riots that whites have participated in.

History of Riots

p.s. I'm calm, having a good laugh actually.

Your laughter brings tears of joy I'm sure.

Don't you think the black community will be upset if Obama loses? I have heard tons of kids in my school plotting, not jokingly mind you, about what they would do if Obama lost. They call a white kid racist if they are against Obama which is ridiculous. I have had it up to here already with other students in my face about how unfair and "racist" it would be if he lost. Please, the better person wins, but in this case there is none.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This thread clearly shows just how racist this country still is. Not that anyone had any doubt, but its good to see whites show their true faces for once without all the world peace bs and anti-nwo crap you usually see here.

Clearly since the thread, or rather topic, is about riots I don't see anything racist my good man.

Let's calm down and have a nice cup of tea/coffee and keep ignorance far from the thread.

Just believe that rioting is possible and if it may happen keep your mind open and I hope you will not resort to blaming the world's crisis on racial affiliation. We are all in this together and it would be a shame to lose even one person.

I know rioting is possible, but targetting a group of people to be held responsible for "possible rioting" isnt racist? Here's a rebuttal for you. Obama will win the election by a tiny margin, and when he does whites will riot. Since "history tends to repeat itself" has been thrown around on this thread so much, have fun reading about the history of riots that whites have participated in.

History of Riots

Don't you think the black community will be upset if Obama loses? I have heard tons of kids in my school plotting, not jokingly mind you, about what they would do if Obama lost. They call a white kid racist if they are against Obama which is ridiculous. I have had it up to here already with other students in my face about how unfair and "racist" it would be if he lost. Please, the better person wins, but in this case there is none.

There is a BIG difference between being upset and rioting in the streets.. But now I know where your anger stems from, the kids at school. Of course there will be black people upset, as well as some white people (he DOES have white voters you know..). Personally I don't like Mccain or Obama, so what do you label me? Plotting to do something, and actually DOING it are also two different things. There will be no rioting no matter who wins. And you can quote me on that.

And um.. tears of joy? What's that about?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
OMG, it's like a train wreck that you can't look away from. We've gotten to the point that we're not voting, or voting because we would be "racist" because of a candidates skin pigmentation. How frickin stupid are we? What does Obama stand for? I have NO idea. What does McCain stand for, a little clearer but still, no idea. That's OK though, THEY DON'T CARE. The bases are already covered. I hope they come up with something better than Diebold though.

Keep worrying about McCain's health, Obama's priest, etc. Squabble, that's what THEY want. Forget about the economy, the WoT, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT.

Me? If I had a vote I'd vote for Bob the Cat. He doesn't care what we think either but he doesn't cater to lobbyists. He just wants his belly rubbed. Hmm, Clinton reference?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This whole idea of civil unrest and separating the blacks and the whites because of our presidential race seems like something the NWO, Communists, Terroists, Bogey men, Annunaki, Greys, Illuminati, Cheney, Darth Vader and Shredder would strive for. Divide and conquer ladies and gentlemen. Because when it all comes down to the end and you got a proverbial gun to your face, does it matter what color you or the guy next you is?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by thegdfather]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

History of Riots

There is a BIG difference between being upset and rioting in the streets.. But now I know where your anger stems from, the kids at school. Of course there will be black people upset, as well as some white people (he DOES have white voters you know..). Personally I don't like Mccain or Obama, so what do you label me? Plotting to do something, and actually DOING it are also two different things. There will be not rioting no matter who wins. And you can quote me on that.

And um.. tears of joy? What's that about?

Anger? What anger my good pal? I just stated it was quite annoying and meant it only to be irritating. Why should it matter if he has white voters when you say in the beginning white people are showing their true colors? My friend you are twisting your words and clearly taking us off the topic from the discussion at hand. I would not like to take this pleasant conversation into more twists of what you call racism when riots mean nothing to skin color. We are all Americans and all of us will be effected by a riot that can be taken out of control. Hate only begets more hate and we definitely don't need anymore of that in the world.
When something of this magnitude it doesn't matter whether plotting and actually doing it matters. What matters is trying to control the situation so it doesn't actually happen. Everyone is capable of harming another and if someone starts a riot more will join. That only leads to one thing unfortunately.

And um, Im just suggesting how much your laughter means to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think there may be a good chance for riots but under different circumstances.

I have a bad feeling that an assassination attempt will be made against Obama. If it is sucessful there will be parts of this nation that will erupt in irrational hate and violence, especially the southern US from Louisiana to South Carolina. It could be like 1968 or the Red Summer where we had nationwide race riots for months.

I hope nothing happens, but I would highly advise people to prepare just in case. Self protection in any form affordable, would be highly adviseable. The people involved will be primarily angry youth. They cannot be reasoned with, ask people who were caught in the hell that was New Orleans after Katrina or when the Bloods and Crips declared war on the LAPD during the 1992 LA riots. I fear Louisiana, where there is massive racial tension, could get the worst of it.

If the Schwarz Hits the Fan, I will be making my way to Barksdale AFB. Hopefully I'll be able to get on before the gates are sealed. I would advise other people to get away from urban areas as quickly as news of such event hit.

Again I hope nothing happens, but I have a very bad feeling that this election may lead to our First non peaceful transition of power and before it is over with there will tanks and troops in the streets trying to restore order.

Edit: Before anyone labels me as a sterotypical racist, I'm not. I have Creole, Irish, and Semitic ancestry, which makes me a literal melting pot of races.

[edit on 10/6/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
This whole idea of civil unrest and separating the blacks and the whites because of our presidential race seems like something the NWO, Communists, Terroists, Bogey men, Annunaki, Greys, Illuminati, Cheney, Darth Vader and Shredder would strive for. Divide and conquer ladies and gentlemen. Because when it all comes down to the end and you got a proverbial gun to your face, does it matter what color you or the guy next you is?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by thegdfather]

Very good, I do believe that is one logical view. Why focus on the NWO when someone on your side is unwilling to listen and jeopardizes the whole?
As I said before even losing one person is a terrible loss like pulling a thread on a sweater. We can't let things such as color, disabilities, and views to get in the way of our goal.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Anger? What anger my good pal? I just stated it was quite annoying and meant it only to be irritating. Why should it matter if he has white voters when you say in the beginning white people are showing their true colors? My friend you are twisting your words and clearly taking us off the topic from the discussion at hand. I would not like to take this pleasant conversation into more twists of what you call racism when riots mean nothing to skin color. We are all Americans and all of us will be effected by a riot that can be taken out of control. Hate only begets more hate and we definitely don't need anymore of that in the world.
When something of this magnitude it doesn't matter whether plotting and actually doing it matters. What matters is trying to control the situation so it doesn't actually happen. Everyone is capable of harming another and if someone starts a riot more will join. That only leads to one thing unfortunately.

You just come off to me as angry or annoyed, that's all. The point I was trying to make is that the whole point of this thread is that black people will riot if/when Obama loses. But what about the white people that will vote for him? You can't single out one group of supporters of a candidate, while ignoring another and then not call it racist. I don't know why that is so hard to understand. And my first post was just pointing out how every other thread on this site has to do with freedom from oppression and equality, but I assume from this thread, that freedom only goes towards the whites. And I know riots affect everyone, and I don't think anyone will riot anyway. You can't control a "possible" riot unless you take drastic measures (camps anyone?). You can say riots will happen all you want to, but to single out a certain race to start rioting while using the "history repeats itself" argument is bs. And no I dont mean "you" I mean people lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You just come off to me as angry or annoyed, that's all. The point I was trying to make is that the whole point of this thread is that black people will riot if/when Obama loses. But what about the white people that will vote for him? You can't single out one group of supporters of a candidate, while ignoring another and then not call it racist. I don't know why that is so hard to understand. And my first post was just pointing out how every other thread on this site has to do with freedom from oppression and equality, but I assume from this thread, that freedom only goes towards the whites. And I know riots affect everyone, and I don't think anyone will riot anyway. You can't control a "possible" riot unless you take drastic measures (camps anyone?). You can say riots will happen all you want to, but to single out a certain race to start rioting while using the "history repeats itself" argument is bs. And no I dont mean "you" I mean people lol.

Understandable, I probably do come off a tad bit strong.

Well all I can say is I don't remember someone pointing the finger. If so I would suggest you to quote them and talk it over. But claiming that all whites, and if you look back you did, are racist then I would say that you are casting your judgement over those who did nothing.

You can possibly control a riot by diminishing its numbers. Of course when a riot already starts you probably won't be able to get through to anyone in it, but you can certainly knock some sense into those that want to join before they actually do.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

I think Obama is going to win. There will be no riots. Everyone will continue with the mindless American Idol watching ect.... American's are way too lazy to riot anyway.

Obama is just another Bilderburg CFR shill, that will do exactly the same thing as McCain anyway. And that thing is.......exactly what the super elite bankers say.

Frick.

America is gone.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Scenarios I can see happening are ...#1 McCain wins by some "funny voting" ala the Bush elections. Therefore, creating nationwide rioting and giving the perfect set up for Martial Law. I think that is THE most likely scenario. #2 Obama wins, and quite possibly creating some small centralized rioting in certain places. Unlikely, but quite possibly. Just my opinion. Having said that, all you people who have chosen a 'side' , be it for racial reasons or political party reasons, you need to wake up and know that all of them are puppets for a grander scheme and people/s. They are not for you or for me. You need to open your eyes to the agenda. Your racial or political savior isn't going to do # for you when you're rotting in the detention camps set up for all of us 'commoners'.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This has been in the planning since well before 2006. You see in my county in the state of Michigan has put in place in all county Fire Dept. a computer triage and emergency personnel accounting system that is to be deployed in the field before fall of this year.

It is extremely controversial in the fire service and I have been trying to figure out what they have been planning since I picked one up for our Department back in 2006.

Now I know. I knew it was for martial law but I did not know how they were going to put martial law in place.

This is what it does. It comes with a bar code scanner that plugs into a laptop. It has a printer that has color coding for toe tags for severity of injury. All emergency service personnel will have ID tags that have a bar code on them. We get to the scene get scanned and then we are able to be tracked in the system.

This thing is made to handle outrageously huge operations. They have been getting ready for this for a long time. Take it from a man you count on when you are having the worst day of your life and dial 911. We are in BIG trouble, this is a warning so as many of you can save your hides as possible.

Consider it a public service announcement.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

That was a nasty remark.

Can you prove that whites do that?

It's completely off the suject anyway.

I believe the OP is foretelling the future!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey everyone, Please watch the Big Quotes,

this thread is obviously going to keep going and get huge.

There's a neat little button you can hit instead of the Quote button...

Reply To... it links to the thread that you're referring to when posting.

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm looking right above this posting area and under the ATS logo is a small, two word arrangement in the form of a statement.
it says:
"deny ignorance"

This thread is the antithesis of that.
I'm just going to go ahead and "snip" my own words.
---------------------------------- [SNIP] [snip] [SNIP] [sniiiiIIIP]!!!!

man it felt good to get that out.

b

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't do much posting on these boards because it is ridiculous and futile to offer any opinion/suggestion/actual knowledge, when it's obvious I am a so-colled newbie. There is a general sense of pompousness that permeates most all of the threads on this site. But this particular thread is the most obviously racist rant of any I've seen.

I may be "new" here, but it's the OP that is absolutely clueless in regards to this topic, which is really no topic at all, just a ridiculous rant with obvious racist undertones. It's difficult to believe that this site honestly searches for the truth and "Denies Ignorance" when venom like this is spewed so regularly. This country really hasn't progressed very much in the last 250 years.

I'll be sure to look you up and smear it all in your face when time proves just how wrong an ignorant you are. I'd say that I feel sorry for you, but I would be lying. You're a biggot, and that warrants no sympathy from me.

In closing, if there is to be yet ANOTHER rigged election, and the popular vote proves to be irrelevant once again. Then I will stand right beside my African-AMERICAN brethren in their seemingly never ending fight for justice. And I can assure you all, it won't be entirely Blacks leading the charge. They will come in all colors and creeds. For it would prove without a shadow of a doubt, that our country needs to be forcibly removed from the hands of the tyrants at the helm. In other words, the riots of which you speak, will not be racially motivated.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wait wait wait. There was rescue helicopters after katrina? What is this, a revisionist history thread?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
it's what black people do riot....

hasn't history proved that part?

remember folks the black community swore to riot and protest if OJ simpson got found guilty.

so he got set free of murder....they figured 1 white girl's life was worth it
cause surely more would have died if we convicted him.

go read this news article... it makes total sense

mediamatters.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join