It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"Nuff said...thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax
I did not say that I felt that only "Blacks" riot...But you have to look at this honestly.

Do you think that if Obama loses that the Jewish community will take to the streets and destroy the local businesses? Or that the Mexican community will set fires, and commendere vehicles? Or how about the Asian community? Will they be chanting inequality and the such?

No, and neither will blacks.
I can guarantee you there won't be any riots if Obama loses. We can do a sig bet or anything on that. (of course if he wins we may never find out, but I repeat if he loses I GUARANTEE you there will not be an riots of any kind). That is a bunch of nonsense. Barack may be the first to win the nomination of one of the two big parties, but he's not the first black (or half black) person to run for president. Were there riots when the others failed?

I would like to ask a "racially biased" question though...Will you, or someone tell me when the last White Majority riot was...or what it was about? And of course the biggest question...What did it accomplish?

Don't read much news do you?
- There are mixed, but sometimes majority white riots after major sporting championships. College and pro. These occur all the time.
- There were of course the WTO riots
- Woodstock '99 turned into a riot
etc.

I do however have some intelligence, and do have the ability to reason.

Riiiiight....so why haven't you?

Judging from past occurences where this community felt as if it was dealt the lesser hand, riots have ensued...Please tell me you disagree...

What? There is never been a riot because a presidential candidate loss. And there certainly wouldn't be one this time. The lesser hand? For the first time a black man can be leader of the free world. If he doesn't win there will still be celebration on how far blacks have come in this country. I mean that is a huge step. Just being nominated was HUGE. I can't see any scenario in which there would be riots if he lost. (Unless there was extremely blantant election fraud. Then the riots will be because of our election process and the election in general and wouldn't be only blacks inolved.)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObamaMomma
Damm right there is gunna be riots! because if Obama don winit it will be because they cheated and stole the election again like last time! everyone knows Obama is winnin right now!
Tel you what, Im guna be right up in them riots breaking sh*t and kickin people!

In all major polls Obama is only up by 4-5% max.
Well within the margin of error and we still have 5 months to go.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain Obama is going to win.
I also am encouraging those of you that plan on staying home election day to avoid the "riots" that you do so. Good plan. I'm sure McCain will understand.
After 7 years of Bush and his use of "fear" to control us, some of you really seem to have embraced this. ( a vote for Obama will bring great violence and martial law upon us.....)
If you are a Bush fan then embrace these tactics. But if you don't like Bush and you still "fear" this outcome or expect it, well then find someone to help you with this 7 year brainwashing you have been a victim of.
....and another thing....I can't figure out yet why everyone is expecting the next President to be the 2nd coming of Christ? We have a better than normal choice this time, but lets have some realistic expectations of these guys.
Both sides can find enough on either of these candidates to make them look crappy. So, choose the best one for you. Don't be retarded and choose someone because you think "riots" or "martial law" will happen if you don't.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Damm right there is gunna be riots! because if Obama don winit it will be because they cheated and stole the election again like last time! everyone knows Obama is winnin right now!
Tel you what, Im guna be right up in them riots breaking sh*t and kickin people!

Lets be truthful, you will be watching Deliverance for the 100th time from your single wide in West Virginia, or maybe Mississippi.

....if you are going to post racists crap then have the balls to identify yourself truthfully.

[edit: had to pick a state I could spell]

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Rioting will not help. Rioting will just make those in power create more laws to stop and incarcerate anyone they see as a threat. You can not fight violence with violence. It's frustrating,but if history teaches us anything,it is this.

besides, the real criminals are unreachable....

why go out and destroy your neighbors home, car, business, or anything else of his....how does this help anyone, especially if, while you are doing this, he is out destroying your home, car, business, or whatever. and that's all that I see a riot as being....a bunch of angry people on one heck of a destructive rampage. it solves nothing and only harms yourself.

and well, the fact that I posted so much as to why I think rioting, for any reason isn't the right thing to do, should tell people, that ya, I do think what the op posted is a possibility. although, it might not actually be just a racial thing. way too many people are kind of sick of the last 8 years of the bush reign, if they get the idea that the elections was stolen again by the republicans, I don't think the whole thing will settle to well.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Misissippi if you must know! and maybe you should learn your states cuz you spelled one of them pretty stupid and I'm not gunna tell you which one so you have to look it up and waste more of your time, but I would be embarrassed if I waz you.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Res Ipsa

Misissippi if you must know! and maybe you should learn your states cuz you spelled one of them pretty stupid and I'm not gunna tell you which one so you have to look it up and waste more of your time, but I would be embarrassed if I waz you.

I should have used "Mississippi" instead since I could spell that.
(nothing worse than getting lit up by some kid in a "Mississippi" trailer.)
I suppose misspelling the state I live in would be right up there, wouldn't you say my racist foe, from (Mis(s)issippi)?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Huh, REALLY???? I thought that just happened her in Alabama!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Most of the riots you refer to were largely committed by gangs and criminals who took advantage of certain situations. I don't recall people rioting all over the United States because of what happened in LA. I also don't foresee people rioting whether Obama wins or loses. It is just another election and another President who will get all the blame when something goes wrong. Building up fear in people over a what if or possible scenario helps nobody.

On a side note, the LA riots and Katrina are prime examples that the government won't always be there to protect you. Sometimes you have to protect yourself. Hoorah Second Amendment.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res IpsaI also am encouraging those of you that plan on staying home election day to avoid the "riots" that you do so. Good plan. I'm sure McCain will understand.

Why stay home? The riots won't start until the results are announced, or if things look bad early on, until after dark. Just vote early in the day.

But people living in heavily "urban" areas should be prepared. Americans have seen enough rioting to know that when the mobs start pulling people out of their cars, looting, and burning the authorities will NOT be around to help.

Honestly riots or at least "gangs of people that attack random motorists" will probably be a problem in some areas regardless of whether Obama wins or loses. Sheesh look at the Juneteenth festivals, large gatherings of "people" that have a tendency to get violent when excited; that often results in someone that "looks different" being pulled out of their car and beaten.

Either way there will be "excitement" and that means people need to be aware if they plan to travel in areas where "excitable people" congregate.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

this thread is still alive?

guess I gotta go out and buy some white bedsheets to fit in with the rest of you.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fatethis thread is still alive?
guess I gotta go out and buy some white bedsheets to fit in with the rest of you.

I resurrected it because the topic crossed my mind last night. If you think the idea of riots are a joke then you apparently live in an area that won't be affected. Lucky you. : )

Mark my words there will be some severe beatings or deaths as a result, but fortunately the media will downplay it.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
They want martial law and a one world government....long story short.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I love that the racists are SURE there will be riots if McCain wins.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
I resurrected it because the topic crossed my mind last night. If you think the idea of riots are a joke then you apparently live in an area that won't be affected. Lucky you. : )

Mark my words there will be some severe beatings or deaths as a result, but fortunately the media will downplay it.

Are you willing to bet on that?

So, let me get this scenario....
If Obama loses it won't be because of white GOPers, they aren't voting for him anyway. It'll be because white Democrats won't vote for him. So you're saying black democrats are going to go out in search of white democrats to beat them?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
I can almost predict the future without question. John McCain is going to win by a narrow margin without a doubt. But, the real proplem will be the riots that will take place after they announce John McCain the winner. Does Rodney King ring a bell or the looting and raping of innocent people during hurricane katrina. For god sakes they were shooting at the rescue helicopters that were there to save them. I do not want these riots to occur but, they in fact will without question. Even if Obama has nothing to do with it, his crazy preacher will most likely try to incite these riots. I predict that this will happen.

Okay....if this is your prediction should McCain win in November...my question is what your prediction might be should it be Obama who secures the victory in November and not McCain....is there a different agenda for rioting thats dependent on who wins the election?

Not that I disagree with you on the rioting...as I believe that riots may well take place so that one way or another martial law could be declared...as I believe thats a Bush agenda. Im just curious as to what determines the riots that you predict as far as a winner in the election.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by tracer]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join