It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There will be no riots unless The Man wants a riot. Good way to infiltrate, remove, and populate the people, prostitutes, snitches, and pimps The Man wants in strategic places. Again, no riots unless it serves a purpose for The Man.

People, sheeple, or whatever the two-legged useless eaters are called nowadays like to think they are in control of their surroundings and The Man lets them think that unless he wants something done. And these things are handled delicately, too.

When you see Rodney King or Watts type riots, it's not a group of angry black folks joining forces to make a point (the homicides, rapes, and lootings proved that), it's The Man changing the guard and shifting into a higher gear for what is coming down the road. Control through chaos.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Check out this post, it says what will happen in the 08 election...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its pretty interesting...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Also it was thought by the first people that saw the Africans was that weren't 'black' because they were of a different race... but because they thought they were that color because they were out in the sun so much. There wasn't any race involved in slavery. The Africans were being sold by their own people and nothing else mattered to the slave owners except that they could pay for labor (slaves). It was really just a continuation of what was happening for many many years to many different people.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is the most cowardly display of fear I have ever witnessed in this forum.
If Obama loses so the hell what ?
The elections are predetermined by the Bilderbergs and we all know it. So some self pontificating pastor, be he black or white does not speak for a majority nor a minority, seperated by ecomicsm pigment and/ or genitalia.
I lived in L.A during the riots and both blacks, whites, asians, and hispanics ALL PARTICIPATED.
But I to this day I do not recall seeing any face shown on any new broadcast other than that of blacks and hispanics (which are no longer the minority).

Its senselss mumbo jumbo from amoeba minded people such as the author of this thread that escalates the fears the U.S Goverment strives so hard to maintain against its very own citizens.
Get over it.

Wake up and smell the oil.

Isnt it painfully obvious that when we are FORCED to vote between candidates we could care less about to lead this so called UNITED states whether we want to or not, the winner has been decided years in advance by the Illuminati.
The sooner people realize we are nothing more than consumers and workers the sooner this entire cycle of fear can end.

Trust me, if Obama loses big whoopie.
I can confidently speak for the majority of Black males in my demographic of 30-45 who could give a rats ass about him.
He's done nothing for our communities, and for that matter neither have any of the other candidates.

If you want to discuss something of substance try mentioning the fact that there were more than 20 other candidates at one point that the medis refused to cover, names and faces literally erased from history as a presidential hopeful thanks to the goverment controlled media owned by Reuters.

Quit whinin and man up, or shut up will ya ?
Sheeesh

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You seem to be out of touch with people. I doubt there will be riots if Obama didn't win the election. People are a little different now. Especially the new young adults here in America.

HOWEVER if Obama get's assinated...that might be a different story. there will surley be anger then. Especially towards the KKK and other supremacist.

Katrina is not the same. Katrina tore homes, and businesses apart which left things so easily in chaos and riots.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I would like to see Barack Obama get into office but one wonders what his fate would be given the attitude of many white supremacists in the US..

He cant be any worse than his predecessor George Bush ... hell I even preferred Regan and then he wasnt on top of his game either !

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lizard1
I would like to see Barack Obama get into office but one wonders what his fate would be given the attitude of many white supremacists in the US..

I don't know the sources but apparently this is how they feel about barack becoming president.

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm so sorry I got into this thing so late...I adamantly agree with the OP. I do not believe the race issue was ever brought into this by the OP, but it was definately brought into this. Riots...probably, due to the fact that Obama Lost...not really. It will be because the black candidate lost, regardless if it was Obama, Shaq, or Erkel. DO NOT misunderstand my position...I agree there will be riots...but for the wrong reason. I am not taking a biggot road, but the realist road. Sorry if anyone gets upset by this...but I don't want you to think that I am whispering my thoughts, I will always speak them aloud...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
“See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.”
George W. Bush, American 43rd US President since 2001. b.1946)

May 24, 2005 speaking at the “Social Security Conversation in New York”

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is what I thought would happen before, but now I'm sure the Bilderbergers have chosen Obama.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax
I do not believe the race issue was ever brought into this by the OP...

Re-read his first post then because you missed something.

Who is the 'THEY' he's talking about? The point he is making is that Blacks will riot and others added that it is in their nature.

It is in everyones nature not just Blacks.
All groups are prone to riot. It is universal.

If rioting was a African-American thing, then I suppose riots would only occur in America right? Rioting never takes place anywhere else in the world?

In parts of Europe? China? South America? India?
No other countries in the world have seen riots?

Yet right.

This assumption is as weak as it is biased and I doubt it will happen.

Judging by his support if there were a riot over Obama...whites would outnumber the blacks.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think it is possible not probable but still possible however I personally don't care if people riot destroy your stuff if you want I live in the country where people don't do that kind of stuff..

I saw a post earlier that said the younger generation is smarter and more wise and I just have to ask where you live cause around here, not so.. kids are more disrespectful and more ornery than even not saying that is a bad thing people learn as they grow older but young people no matter how smart are more impulsive than older people.. life experience is what helps to turn knowledge into wisdom the ability to stop think and apply the information you have obtained..

I hope this post is wrong and there aren't riots but who's to say people are really just like all other animals with bigger brains

Respectfully
GEO

[edit on 6/17/2008 by geocom]

[edit on 6/17/2008 by geocom]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
BIG OIL?? How about BIG GOVERNMENT! Look, I hate the increase to, but the oil companies are in it to make a profit, just like anyone else! Their not going to give it away. This country has more going for it that any country in the world. Your liberty is a precious commodity in itself. We have electric, running water, and food available to us at all times. We have freedoms that some countries will NEVER have in our lifetimes. Big government, environmentalist, and electing junior politicians who can snaz up a speech is not the answer. A revolution must occur, but it has to start with protection from all people who want our freedoms eliminated. Regardless of all the conspiracy from 9/11, the truth still stands that we can not give up. If riots do occur, I wish they would would just peacefully leave my country, you know the country that gives them the grand life they live.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XHIBIT

Why would you think that this is fear based? Im stating my honest opinion and only that. I don't think I have to worry about too many rioters around my house. I utilize the right to bear arms for possible scenerios like the one we are discussing. In my town there most likely will not be any major riots. Most of the riots will be in urban areas throughout the United States. Most likely the rioters will only destroy their own neighborhoods and homes. This is not a sign of fear but a highly probably prediction for the future.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"Who is the 'THEY' he's talking about? The point he is making is that Blacks will riot and others added that it is in their nature.

It is in everyones nature not just Blacks.
All groups are prone to riot. It is universal.

If rioting was a African-American thing, then I suppose riots would only occur in America right? Rioting never takes place anywhere else in the world?"

I did not say that I felt that only "Blacks" riot...But you have to look at this honestly.

Do you think that if Obama loses that the Jewish community will take to the streets and destroy the local businesses? Or that the Mexican community will set fires, and commendere vehicles? Or how about the Asian community? Will they be chanting inequality and the such?

I would like to ask a "racially biased" question though...Will you, or someone tell me when the last White Majority riot was...or what it was about? And of course the biggest question...What did it accomplish?

Again DO NOT interpret my agreeance with the OP that I believe there will be riots in the event that Obama loses to mean I have any disdain for the African American community. This is NOT the case. I do however have some intelligence, and do have the ability to reason. Judging from past occurences where this community felt as if it was dealt the lesser hand, riots have ensued...Please tell me you disagree...

Max

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericds
There wasn't any race involved in slavery. The Africans were being sold by their own people and nothing else mattered to the slave owners except that they could pay for labor (slaves). It was really just a continuation of what was happening for many many years to many different people.

Pre-American slavery you are correct. Race was certainly a factor in slavery in the Americas (which is why you had people trying to prove Africans were sub human)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Damm right there is gunna be riots! because if Obama don winit it will be because they cheated and stole the election again like last time! everyone knows Obama is winnin right now!
Tel you what, Im guna be right up in them riots breaking sh*t and kickin people!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join