It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

riots are the last option of a disenfranchised populace in need of changing the actions or a policy of an authority. Riots always have a cause, as does everything. a very good example of riots having a positive effect is in the u.k, the infamous poll tax riots and they worked, the government got rid of it, (or at least changed the name).

Kind of a strange view point to think that riots never have a cause and it's just people getting angry because what do you think may be the cause of all these people getting angry at the same time and having a riot?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
OK if there are going to be riots,how are the sides going to be dems against republicants???or black or white or red or yellow?because i dont hate no one,unless theres a good reason and politics is not agood one.I just want to say if the whole world would put as much energy into spacetravel as we do for war,we could probley have like warpdrive or better

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Were Mr. Obama denied office due to some national emergency, say a war with Iran and her powerfull allies, or another attack on America result in Marshall Law, it is certain that the rabble rousers would goad black Americans to take to the streets in violent protest.Should the indescriminate terror of riots become reality,I fear the next uprising will see an extended race war.Blacks make up 13% of the population, but reactionary caucasians, latinos, hispanics,asians, and middle easterners will bring a huge well armed force to the fray, and once the battle is joined the horror of war will become reality for those who beat, burned, murdered in cold blood,looted, and financialy ruined those who tried to make a reality of black self reliance. Liquor stores are emptied, TVs and air conditioners are carted off by looters, what isn't taken is despoiled by paint or set ablaze. Innocent people whose only infraction was not being black are pulled from their cars and ripped to shreds, heads caved in by bricks or lug wrenches, some are doused with gasoline and set ablaze.My half black cousins, along with the women and children of my Cubano and Tejano relatives, and the young of my own family and my mother are all headed to Cuba to seek protection as refugees, Tio (uncle) Xvr (pronounced xavier) eases his boat that he usually charters for tuna fishing out of the harbor, he looks back,Miami is burning,and it's complete anarchy.The police do not enter the battle zone, those innocents who become trapped there are undefended as the wilding mob commits ever more sickening acts of insane hatred toward any non-black.Infants are ripped apart, little children gutted by machete or dismembered and set ablaze.A young woman is brutalized by people holding her legs open as a baseball bat is forced into her, tearing through her body destroying her intestines and causing blood to flow from her destroyed womanhood
As she thankfully looses conciousness, she is hacked at with machetes, her breasts cut off to the cheering of the ever more violent rioters, then in a final act of desecration she is doused with gasoline and set ablaze.
Word spreads and well armed reactionary forces of non blacks move in, picking the violent actors at first, then deciding the entire area is a free fire zone.They are met with a hail of bullets as the rioters and black revolutionary soldiers join the battle, but the chatter of a truck mounted 22mm cannon sings a song of death, and the front ranks of both soldier and rioter fall. A LAWS rocket takes out the brick facade of a building which collapses onto a mass of screaming humanity,the blast and collapse has taken perhaps 30 people, but many more will fall, for this is not a two or three day bongo party, this is open race war,and desperately out-numbered rioters seek the safety of the quiet homes of those who wanted no part in this, but the fire and the bullets do not care, they are for killing, and they are well into their work.A young black man holds up a white flag and is blown apart by a shot from a 50cal Barrett, there is no surrender.The face of America will be forever changed in the months to come, armored bulldozers flatten nieghborhoods and bury many tens of thousands.This is the one everyone knew would come someday, and it will not cease for many months. F14s deliver napalm to Chicago's south side, they nuked Memphis, gunships straff bands of survivors who are seeking shelter from the violent and horrible place the world has become.Enough said the victims of the dirty war when open hostilities broke out,this is open genocide, violence and death are all that the former rioters see as even other blacks slaughter them.You caused this, and for that you die.And when the dust settles most of America looks like Berlin at the end of WWII."The horror, the horror"-Apocolypse Now.Film at 11 says the talking head,the reality of what has happened changes everyone, and tears are shed by warriors for the vanquished dead.
Nevermore.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Obama is the best change away from Illuminati control. He will be elected and help reveal the already in the works plan to soon force the government to disclose the Illuminati secrets with our currupt CIA.

Imagine the government revealing that the CIA has done things like assasinate JFK, set up and pull off the whole 9-11 incident, and team up with the Middle Eastern oil countries to hide the water powered car invention since the 1970's and make trillions of dollars off the oil ever since.

The country would be in an UPROAR OF DISAPPROVEMENT if they knew the truth. For some reason, the population doesn't "know the truth" unless they hear it from an official government statement through the news and media dispite the fact that with just a little investigating the truth is very clear and obvious!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by realanswers]

The only problem is the Illuminati doesnt exist.Truth doesnt come just because someone says it is.Much research into a subject must be done first.Even then its probably good to get another opinion of someone close to you.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

i would say your correct

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminaught

lmfao

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think that if there are riots it won't be segregated. I think people of all races and colors will be pissed off if we are cheated out of another election and end up with at least 4 more years of an oil war. I for one would rather vote for Ron Paul. He is anti-government and would have made a difference. I think this election is joke. The system doesn't work. Sure Obama could make a difference, but the fact is that the President is just a go-to guy for the people really in charge. And it's also a fact that any President that goes against these elete, end up dead. JFK and Lincoln both tried to do wonderful things for our country. It's funny how a lone gunman would assisnate them with was no apparent motive. They were loved by Americans. Look at Bush, he's hated by almost all, and he's still alive. Why is it that anyone trys to better us they die, but no one will kill the bastards that are starving us and bringing our economy down for their own gain. It is not fair. We will never be helped, and when people realize the anger will be justified. What are we suposed to do while we continue to be controled by the government. We live day to day and put it on the back burner because we have no choice. We have to pay these oil prices, or not go to work. The lucky ones live in walking or biking distance to thier jobs. Bottom line is that if Obama takes office and actually does try and restore our economy and do great things for us, I fear for his life. The world ate up that one man killed Kennedy for an unknown reason. No reason why the mainstream would do anything different this time. They would be able to get away with it too and just call it a ratial crime, which would be a lie. It's a crime against humanity to keep us caged like rats with no way to better ourselves. We are like a child, and the goverment is the mother that keeps us sick by giving us a daily dose of mild poison. It's not enough to kill us right away, but we will get sicker as time goes, and eventually wither away. we have no way to defend ourselves against these control freaks. Even if riots break out all they have to do is impose martial law on us. We are trapped. Now would be a good time for a god of some sort to strike down all the bad guys.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well said luninaught.
You are describing the pent up emotion release of many who have suppressed their feelings in response to being Politicaly Correct.
When the pressure become critical there will be an explosion of just such force as you described.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
I can almost predict the future without question. John McCain is going to win by a narrow margin without a doubt. But, the real proplem will be the riots that will take place after they announce John McCain the winner. Does Rodney King ring a bell or the looting and raping of innocent people during hurricane katrina. For god sakes they were shooting at the rescue helicopters that were there to save them. I do not want these riots to occur but, they in fact will without question. Even if Obama has nothing to do with it, his crazy preacher will most likely try to incite these riots. I predict that this will happen.

I know this thread is like 12 pages long but has this been explained?

I can see that people have picked up the racist undertones of this post...

I'd like the OP to fully explain, why will there be riots?
And why would Obama's crazy preacher who is against Obama start riots?
This makes 0 sense

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So here you believe that Obama is good?

Yeah, Obama is as legit as Clinton or McCain.

Time will prove us right.

If he's doing what's right, which I doubt very much when he doesn't answer 911 questions, he'll get killed like JFK.

Unless he get Cheney, Rice, Bush, Rove, Yoo, Abramoff, Pelosi, Rumsfeld, Tenet, Gates... a lot of scum in the Bush administration and the democratic party, get out of Iraq, get out of Afghanistan, stop the war on drugs, stop the north american union, close Guantanamo, do something to give the dollar some value, protect the border and hundreds of others points, he's a fake.

He'll continue to pass ``anti-terrorism`` laws. He'll continue the police state. He'll continue the corruption of the government. He'll continue the false-flag operations. He'll continue the raping of citizens by the private IRS.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Originally posted by earthman4
All rioters must remember who the enemy is. The enemy is big oil.

Rioters don't give a flying pansy-styled *snipe* who the real enemy is.

It's a display of anger and nothing more.

You are absolutely right. More often than not, when African-American populations riot in some city, it's their own community that gets torched, their own cars gutted, and their own minority businesses that sustain the losses. There is no reason or intelligence to the mob's actions, it's just pure rage with no where to strike out except their own environment.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to Yea jenna 6 thugs beat a kid half to death because there so stupid they didnt even go after the people involved. Instead they blind side a kid that did nothing!! And because they had there marches they got away with it. Good thing it was'nt my child, I would do me some rioting.post by TruthWithin

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Are you #ing crazy. This is not a #ing movie. Blacks have been getting screwed over for years, without sticking baseball bats into women and hacking up babies with machedes. McCain or not, the United States is in trouble, and it has more to do with attitudes like this than another rigged election. If the end result of every #ed up election or injustice was to react as violently as this, then white people would have been in trouble a long time ago. Don't waste my time telling me what my people will and will not do if and when, but rather explain to me how white police with guns, who had no problem firing on innocents during the Katrina travesty, are going to let babies be massacred, and allow women to be raped with Louisville sluggers. Will some blacks act out...of course. Will my people do things that are shameful like burning property...yes. But to say that the race riot will pop off because Obama lost the election is ridiculous. And to act as if Reverand Wright has the ear of every non-white person in the United States is a huge overestimation of his reach and my people's grasp of current events. I am almost discouraged by the apathy and disenfranchisement that will surely follow such an election result. But what will surely NOT happen is...1. a race war and 2.a suprised people regarding the fact that the next president is indeed white.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You win the prize Luminaught, for the most racist and paranoid posting I have ever read on ATS.

I think you take the "Turner Diaries" as your inspiration. It was the most disturbing and anti-productive book ever written, IMO, and has been responsible for various racist crimes committed by whites against blacks, as if there haven't been enough of those already in the world. I suspect you don't FEAR riots, but are actually HOPING for riots.

#

There might be some protests, and some hot feelings. That is realistic. Unless McCain starts beating on Obama with sticks, like Rodney King was battered by the LA police, I don't think there is anything to worry about.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

lmfao
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 13-6-2008 by elevatedone]

Thank you Question Fate!
To bring laughter to another is an honor, and one I embrace.
I've been to the races before, when I was 17 the high school exploded into violence because a negro freshman thought a white senior had somehow disrespected him by having and voicing a negative opinion of the black muslim's public denouncments of white people.
The freshman tried a sucker punch, the senior was a brown belt in Tai Kwon Do, and a Golden Gloves champion boxer. He KO'd the black guy with a fully delivered solid right hook near the left mandibular joint.
Racial tensions were high across the U.S. during this time, and the white kids hadn't been indoctrinated to absorb abuse in the name of inclusion at that time, and anybody spoiling for racial trouble would not have to try very hard to have an "incident".
The white jocks forced the new pupils from Booker T. Washington off campus and told them that if they came back they were in for a beating.
And they were not bluffing.
Three black boys attempted to attack me as I was preparing to leave on my 350Honda, but my 38 police positive snubby had charms to soothe the savage breast, and fit invisibly in my book bag, at least it caused a snappy about face and a retreat from a possible fatal mistake. It was not unusual for the white kids to have rifles on their "Easy Rider Rifle Racks" in their pickup trucks, and pistols and derringers were available to anybody who had the money and could see over the counter at K-Mart, and fathers did arm their sons and daughters because there had been some minor trouble earlier in the week, a black kid pulled a knife and a white kid pulled a Louisville Slugger and scored a grounder to left field, insult to injury, the white kid took the very nice Bali-Song away from the black kid, and threatened to break the black kid's knees if he ever came back on campus. An older group of blacks were picketing the school the next day, but most of the kids didn't bother going to school that friday, and hijinx were in the making. drive by birdshot attacks on blacks gathering at their usual hangout, nooses hanging from the live oaks, and inflammitory spray painted grafitti was everywhere in "colored town", on cars, houses, inside and outside of black churches. Morning found dummies hanging where empty nooses had appeared a day earlier. There was talk of the Black Panthers coming to shoot it out with the whites, and cars with blacks in them were stopped on the highways into town and searched for weapons, alcohol, drugs, or inflammatory "radical" political
fliers. Those unfortunates having printed matter demanding the expulsion of the football team, the basketball team, the baseball team, the track team, and the debate society, were booked in for incitement to riot, those with firearms were charged with "depraved mind"offenses such as "laying in wait", and "breach of the peace" enhanced by "bearing arms in a manner causing public alarm" and one old black man was charged with "attempted mayhem" because he was carrying a sickle he used to cut the weeds out on the edges of the cemetary.The charges were dropped because WHITE folks got upset over old Uncle Benny being arrested.
It all eventually simmered down, but only one "hippie" black kid seemed to be colorblind, and he was cool, so cool trumped complexion in the "Summer of Love", personal differences were navigated around, and we all lived through something that had the potential to rate up there with "real" riots, right there in our little town. We all blamed commie pinko agitators, even though we'd never actually sighted a confirmed card carrying commie pinko.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

I don't imagine Reginald Denny was racist or paranoid about black folks, but you can bet his nationally televised rude awakening made him re-evaluate his situation at every traffic light in black areas where he's driven since. I've not read the Turner Diaries, and I do not hate black people.
The nationwide civil unrest scenario was meant to be unsettling,with violent rage on center stage. Some of the injuries I described come from news reports of black on white violence.Spitwads and water balloons are rarely weapons used in open conflict and would probably stir little reaction.I have personally witnessed attacks on people who were just the wrong color in the wrong place at the wrong time.If you say it's safe for a white person to stroll through an exclusively black "hood" at night,I will have no qualms about telling you that you either are having problems dealing with reality,or you are just another liar pushing a social agenda.
White people can be deadly to innocent blacks when they take out thier frustrations on any black person they can reach.The pack instinct of wilding is certainly not exclusively a black thing.Perhaps you've not noticed but I certainly do not hate blacks. I have life long friends who are black. I have cousins who are half black, their mom is from Rwanda,and her shade of black is uncommonly deep here in the world's melting pot. I love my uncles wife and my cousins, and yes, my black friends.On the anniversary of the killing of Dr. King I called four guys who I've known since I was a kid with the message that though the dreamer is gone, the dream lives on, and I also said "I love you" to a black man who replied "I love you too", and that love is as true as if I were speaking to a family member because I was, he is my brother I was "adopted". We've discussed racial stuff without having to be carefull about what we said. He's the man I told I'd have been a "Bad N-word"if I'd been born black, we've always spoken plainly about racial matters, and I was raised in a very racist part of the south,If I'd been born black I don't think I have sufficient character not to hate whites. Have you ever lived where old white ladies felt perfectly comfortable refering to a mature negro male as a "N-word"-boy to his face?I have, and I was disgusted by the blatant CASUAL racism that was a fact of life when I was a kid.I learned a lot about life from my friend's dad, my dad died when I was 5, but I still had a father who cared about me to go to as a son needing a father's direction. My "adopted" black dad was always there for me. When he passed away I was crying so hard I barely held up at the funeral. We moved to a larger town when I was in high school where I saw a real race based violence outbreak, and the white kids went out of their way to make new students at our school feel threatened,violence did break out,and I was very nearly caught up in it just trying to get away from the sickening hatred of well to do whites against mostly poor black kids who just wanted to go to school.I had not been carefull to stay in a group of whites, it wasn't part of me to have such concerns.I was an easy target, but I managed to avoid violence.Read more of what I write,find out where I'm coming from before you decide to attempt to provoke with your baseless personal attack and accusations, was not the young black man holding a flag of truce when murdered a sympathetic character?I intended the slaughter of innocents to be provocative.I'm not going away,and I'm never going to avoid "touchy subjects", nor will I insult any individual for having a differing opinion, or a world view that was gained in circumstances far different from my own.If I were to write meekly I doubt you'd have been moved to respond.Thank you for your wonderful critique!
Best Regards
Luminaught
Candle in the darkness.
A peace offering.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Riots will happen as will gaukers at a building fire a car wreck ETC. It is human nature to JUST WANT TO...

Don't believe it? Next time you pass a car wreck, DO NOT LOOK, not even a peek. Your natural curiosity will take over to see who it is or how much GORE there is to see. You will get the shakes, you will look. It took me several times before I stop looking and just watch the road. It's actually more intertaining to be a people watcher gauking at something on the side of the road. Seen a lot of rear-enders cause of this.

Gaukers & Riots will happen, it's human nature. (by-fm)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught
reply to post by Buck Division

I'm never going to avoid "touchy subjects", nor will I insult any individual for having a differing opinion, or a world view that was gained in circumstances far different from my own. If I were to write meekly I doubt you'd have been moved to respond.

Really good response, Luminaught. (So much better than I thought it would be! especially when I was thinking that you would likely not respond at all.)

I'm glad you added your above comments, because it sheds an entirely different light on your earlier post.

As for not writing meekly, if you weren't such a good writer I would have ignored your post completely. You definitely do have a gift for words and imagery. I would just suggest that, because you are a powerful writer, you need to realize that posts (like your earlier one) do have the ability to incite anger and fear and hatred, and may have unintended and unpleasant consequences on society.

I think you don't realize how effective this type of writing actually is. You should consider go into creative writing or journalism, or becoming a lawyer (if you aren't already there.)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I predict you are an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join