It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shameless Plug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So, I won't lie to you. This isn't "some awesome band I stumbled upon while browsing youtube one night". This is an awesome band that I have the privilege of knowing personally and seeing play live all the time!

They are about 3 months old now and are going strong! Young, talented and enthusiastic. (and good looking to boot)

They are.

The Herd of Turtles.

2 of my very good friends are in the band and I promised them that I would give them a massive (well deserved) plug on BTS and try and create a new fanbase.

Now, unfortunately the following video is the only example of them that I can give. CURRENTLY. But that shall be remedied soon as they play more and more shows and get more experience and evolve as a band and create more and more awesome tunes!

This is their cover of "Beer" by Reel Big Fish. Just take a few minutes out and listen, even if you don't actually watch the video. That would be amazingly awesome

Ladies and Gentlemen ... I proudly give you The Herd of Turtles.

*and the crowd goes wild*

Also, if you feel like really giving your support (I will love you forever if you do), here is their myspace
You know you want to add them to your friends

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Toy_soldier]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
They're alright. I am not a big fan of ska though. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to watch

They're most definitely not a ska band, the first vid that I could show you just happened to be a ska song

My mate wrote an awesome protest song with a really strong rock riff and great lyrics, I'll put it up when I have it available but it truly is a great song.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Please do dude. I like to support the up and comers. It doesn't help that the audio isn't the greatest. however you did mention something about the video.

new topics

top topics

join