OMG Landover Baptist Church !!

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
wow, I have just been reading some really twisted info:

I did a search on ATS about them and there is only one that came up that was started in 2003:

thread here

Women don't have souls???? eek!

I just can't believe the twisted stuff I am reading!

Dr. Neiman went on to say that, "once men reunite with their maker, they will no longer be burdened with the care of women. After all, women were inferior creations from the start. Women are fond of self-indulgence (Isaiah 32:9-11). They are silly and easily led into error (2 Timothy 3:6). They are subtle and deceitful (Proverbs 7:10; Ecclesiastes 7:26). They are zealous in promoting superstition and idolatry (Jeremiah 7:18; Ezekiel 13:17, 23). And they are active in instigating to iniquity (Numbers 31:15-16; 1 Kings 21:25; Nehemiah 13:26). It was the inherent weakness of women that led them to be deceived by Satan (Genesis 3:1-6; 2 Corinthians 11:3; 1 Timothy 2:14). Consequently, women were cursed from the start (Genesis 3:16). There is simply no room in heaven for such flawed and inadequate beings."article -> WOMEN read this!!

Is this for real???

The Jewish hatred too!!! OMG I just could not believe this...

The Hardwicks were shocked to learn that Hanukkah is a celebration of the Jews' brutal murder of our Savior and their compact with Lucifer, himself. "We might as well have dined with Satan-worshipers," noted Brother Harry. "I now know that ‘Hanukkah' is Hebrew for ‘Death of the Lord.' article -> you really got to read this!

Please someone tell me this is just a joke and not a legitimate organisation?

OMG OMG

this is fargon hillarious, PLEASE tell me this is not for real:

Breastfeeding is a sin

You just have to listen to the above... I am speechless!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Dont worry, it's a parody site, one of my favorites actually because it's always good for a laugh.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
OMG I am so pleased to hear that!!!

I was just reading this and was laughing way out loud!

If the false images of Jesus with long hair are a stumbling block for you, then just tear them out of your Bible. For a more accurate example of what Jesus would look like if He were walking amongst us today, just gaze on the portrait of our Godly President, George W. Bush, hanging in the main sanctuary.

so this place is not a real chuch... just a joke?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
just a little contribution...

Poe's law:
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
For future reference Thurisaz....please stop stealing my diary.

My reptilian overloard is getting a little cross with me for leaking our plans to take over.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
May I direct your attention to this thread I authored a while back
www.belowtopsecret.com...

But I must say, the more Landover Baptist threads going the better. There's not enough!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Dont worry, it's a parody site, one of my favorites actually because it's always good for a laugh.

Sure enough:

All content on landoverbaptist.org is protected by federal copyright laws. The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody.

See?

Damn... There I was thinking there was someone more extreme than WBC.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

omg I remember years ago when I freaked out over this stuff and are these the same fanatics associated with Westbro ?

anyway, I thought Landover and Westbro were parodies and not real. But those fargon barstages at Westbro are really offensive and they are real nutters.

so is there anyone that can educate me who is the parody and who is not?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
TOP ATS HEADLINES:

TERRORS OF ATHEISTS BEING HOUNDED BY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE, (one) ATHEIST (just one) (on the enire earth) IN MOROCCO THREATENED

IN OTHER NEWS THERE IS A CHURCH CALLED LANDOVER THAT'S CLEARLY A PARODY BUT TO ENGENDER MORE HATRED AGAINST RELIGION WE WILL JUST POST IT AS BEING AUTHENTIC

I could post a lot more but that about sums it up.

new topics
top topics

join