It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead voters: Fox continues to push voter fraud claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Dead voters: Fox continues to push voter fraud claims

rawstory.com

We’ve been hearing for months now, record numbers of voters casting their ballots in the primary states,” stated Fox’s Gregg Jarrett. “Well, the only thing uncertain — how many of them were dead?”
“In Connecticut,” Jarrett continued, “a little legwork by a group of journalism students actually found thousands of folks still eligible to vote — and in some cases, the votes of the dead people were actually being counted.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
To me this sounds be proof of election fraud. The fact that it happened is one thing. The real question is who is behind all of it? Find that person and the fact that it has been discovered will actually mean something.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

This quote from the original source raises red flags for me:

However, Connecticut Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz blames “clerical errors” for the results of the student survey, saying that any time a dead person seems to have voted it’s because a poll worker checked off the wrong name on a voter list. “There was no voter fraud at all in the State of Connecticut,” she told Fox. “I’ve been secretary of state for ten years and not one case of voter fraud has been prosecuted.”

How can the Secretary of State claim unequivocally that there was "no voter fraud in the State of Connecticut"?

Is it really believable that there was NO voter fraud?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You know what is interesting about you people..

As soon as Faux news spouts off about voter fraud you guys jump on it like some crack whore on a hit of crack..

But when we mention that Ron Paul had doubts about this CT primary you guys said.. what was it again???

Oh ya.. "STFU you are crazy fools, Ron Paul would have lost anyway."

Either voter fraud or it isn't cant have it either way when it fits your crack ass agenda.

Oh and I posted how simple it is to rig the elections so on a side note..

This is no surprise to me unless you haven't been paying attention since 2000.. But then again most people haven't been.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
You know what is interesting about you people..

As soon as Faux news spouts off about voter fraud you guys jump on it like some crack whore on a hit of crack..

Fox News is reporting on it, but they are not the ones who found it. It was a professor at the University of Connecticut. Instead of looking at the facts, you want to distract by attacking not the facts, but rather who is reporting those facts.

But when we mention that Ron Paul had doubts about this CT primary you guys said...

Someone actually found evidence that there may be voter-fraud in the state. Ron Paul has not been able to produce any evidence that he was the victim of voter-fraud, aside from unsupported allegations, bitter grapes, and supreme arrogance.

Ron Paul cultists cannot accept the fact they lost fair-and-square. So fanatical and deluded, they cannot see a way they could possibly lose, without someone cheating. Yet, we don't see Rudy Guiliani, who recieved less votes in the CT primary (almost 3% less) complaining the vote was rigged or that there was voter-fraud.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think the key words are in the sentence below:

“I’ve been secretary of state for ten years and not one case of voter fraud has been prosecuted.”

Wait until we see how much momentum McCain builds in the GE. I postulate that with significant steam behind McCain, the last thing FOX would report is "voter fraud". Put the steam behind Obama, and I'm sure they'd be screaming "fraud" at the top of their lungs.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Unit
well you may get your wish. Some polls are showing Obama pulling ahead of Mcain.

In the two daily tracking polls for the general election, Gallup and Rasmussen, Barack Obama has shown significant, upward movement since he clinched the nomination on June 3rd. Here are the current standings in these two polls, with the immediate, pre-June 3rd results in parenthesis:

Gallup
Obama: 48% (45%)
McCain: 42% (46%)

Rasmussen
Obama: 50% (46%)
McCain: 44% (46%)

sorce

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The whole system across the country is messed up.

Dead people have been voting for decades.

There needs to be a serious investigation into the system and all the dead people who have been voting for the past decades.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Heck, maybe they should go to Chicago and check this out...The Daleys have been elected this way for decades. In the early 70's, some group estimated that 19% of the votes cast for Daley where dead folks and that some had voted two or three times. I would not for one minute doubt this claim for Conn. though, I live here and politics is a joke. I stopped working as a voluteer during elections 20 years ago because of what I saw going on. I hesitate to bother voting at all anymore!.
Zindo

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Dead people have been voting for decades.

There needs to be a serious investigation into the system and all the dead people who have been voting for the past decades.

Flyers
yes there does need to be an investigation and something done about this. Because there is some live person behind all of this. And that is what needs to be stopped.

Thanks to everyone who has posted.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Ron Paul lost far and square? Are you kidding me? It was fair when they excluded him from debates? It was fair when he only got asked crazy questions and was never given the chance to answer some important questions? It was fair how the media completely ignored him and paid more attention to a crazy person like Huckabee?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here I posted this a while ago..

Voting Machine Security Issues In ES&S Ivotronic

On ATS but nobody seemed interested.. Interesting enough a moron can go in and change it to mickey mouse if they wanted..

Which leads back to my original post.. After 2000 everyone should have seen it coming that our votes mean crap.. Meaning it don't matter who you vote they pick the winner anyway..

Remember now we have no paper trail.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

your right ..thickheaded... but that is NOT, NOT, reported on FOX NEWS...anyone suprised?!! and of course, none of the republicans in congress will address or even mention voting machine and vote calculator fraud, amounting to tens of thousands of changed votes, again, another shocking suprise!!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Which leads back to my original post.. After 2000 everyone should have seen it coming that our votes mean crap.. Meaning it don't matter who you vote they pick the winner anyway..

Yes there has been much talk about not being able to vote freely any more. So you are say they pick the winner, or so who is they?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Its just sick, with what they get away with.

At this point, why bother voteing.
They will put in who they want, and WE THE PEOPLE cant stop them.
ITS OVER FOLKS! there is no real Elections.

Its about WHO can pay to put the most vote counters in place, for thier party.

And that is who wins.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cashlink
I am sure the ultiment motivator is money when it all come down to it when dealing with election fraud like this. I am not so sure it is just who can buy the vote counters. I think the problem will be much deeper then just that. To the point that the dead still voting will mean very little in the big picture.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hey Red,

That is a good question.. If I knew who THEY where I would have said.. Apparently I don't..

We know there are people behind the scene running the show..

Look at my sig... The 1st link talks about a shadow government.. Its been documented thru history that people behind the shadows running the show..

So I don't know who.. But i do know they exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Thich
yes there at minimum there are times and cases where people behind the scenes are running the show. I just wanted to point that out because just saying such does not mean a whole lot with out trying to identify who is the one making the power grab.
In this particular case I can't say who it might be, but I would to know if any one could be able to work it out.

new topics

top topics

join