It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects in space, what are these?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Been searching the forums for a previous post on it, didn't see one, figure it's been out long enough for someone to know about this. Any info that can help me understand what the heck I'm seeing?

*Edited to replace video with a better one - noise is reported to be sound recorded from space (supposedly radio waves recorded through satellite emitted from these... things)

[edit on 10-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
oh no! it rears its ugly head again...sigh...i thought we were done with these.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Orlan Zvezda

yea, but care to give some cliffs for the people that don't know?

or a link?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

those ships are the galactic federation of light...well thats my opinion....they are the good guys.

do a search on them.

they want to help us,but since this is a free will zone we need to ask...they are very worried about our future.

www.geocities.com...
www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

good point, that does make sense, i only recently heard about the "Galactic Federation of Light" and i must say that the idea of that is VERY intruiging. if that is the truth of things, I can't wait for them to beam down here and help, i do remember them saying though that there are THOUSANDS of ships around the planet, just waiting for us to invite them in to help us ascend.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
reply to post by Skipper1975

good point, that does make sense, i only recently heard about the "Galactic Federation of Light" and i must say that the idea of that is VERY intruiging. if that is the truth of things, I can't wait for them to beam down here and help, i do remember them saying though that there are THOUSANDS of ships around the planet, just waiting for us to invite them in to help us ascend.

The GFL, as well you know, is a subsidiary of the Marketing Division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation whom we know to be "a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes"

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

i dont think that is true bro..hehe

the greys are the ones who have been abducting us to save their race..it was them and the "lizzies" who have been in control..

i guess things are changing a lot right now...i dunno

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
These are ufos, not aliens. I guess they could be aliens, but I doubt it. Objects I cannot identify are all around me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So aside from these odd theories, these things are in the "We have no idea" basket?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
So aside from these odd theories, these things are in the "We have no idea" basket?

I'm new here so I don't know for sure, but it seems that these have been posted on ATS before and apparently were discussed to death.
But I'd like to know the deal as well.
So can someone give us the super-edited version please?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ah..John Leonard Walson and dear old gridkeeper, I would suggest looking at this thread [HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX] for all the video you want in one place and for finding out what happened.

edit sp

[edit on 10-6-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

thanks Sherpa

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thought so, can we lock this?
Thanks for the link to the hoaxed topic btw.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Using secure algorithms of extremely powerfull sweeps of peepers vision, I, by pure coincidence, locked on an incoming message from the supreme commander oinka of the worldshadow federation beamed in from the Vega system. I am astonished we are not alone, and we are owned by a super race of beings with superior forces trained in swift decisive battle tactics we have never seen in orbit, as we poke about and inflict disharmony to our world. Our end is upon us, the truth be known, were goin down.

top topics

join