It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Object Nottingham UK 1995/1996

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I've wanted to get this off my chest for ages and I don't remember much about it however around 1995 or 1996 (I was 5/6 at the time) I remember standing in my garden it was summer and was around 7pm because I was waiting for Top Of The Pops to start on TV (UK music show that's no longer on) so I know the approximate time.

Till this day I swear I saw a Triangle Object fly very slowly above the garden it was triangle as I said and had a pink light at each corner and it was pretty dam low, if I remember the lights were constant and not flashing and I remember no sound whatsoever. Now I'm sure either my mum and dad were with me around the area at the time yet they cannot remember it all (although they do have bad memories and my dad in particular is very sceptical about things such as this)

It just floated over and went out of sight. Obviously I was quite young at the time but old enough to know I wasn't dreaming or anything like that. And that current time I hadn't had any kind of exposure to Aliens or UFOs etc so I don't see how it could be a fantasy I've made up somehow.

This might also be a reason as to why (if there was an object) that I didn't say anything at the time because I wouldn't have known it was unusual.

I just thought I would share my experience and to this day I swear I saw something and that it was real because the memory seems so real! It happened in a area called Mapperley, Nottingham United Kingdom.

Also saw what seemed to be a massive UFO in Zante, Greece in 2001 this time my parents did see it, it was around 1am in the morning we had just come back from a meal and we all just looked up and saw two lights that were around 3 or 4 aircraft lengths away from each other but were directly parallel and flew at the exact same speed it went slow at first then went quite fast out of sight. These are the only two experiences I've had in my life!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think these triangular crafts are governmental, though that's entirely speculation.

I saw one in 98 I believe, can't remember exactly when. Large flying object, similar to the one in the south hampton video, no lights (though it was day). The object moved very slowly, but it didn't rotate. I believe the one I saw was some type of governmental stealth craft just because it moved straight and appeared to move slow, but there was no noise from it. I believe my dad was there at the time and saw it with me. That's the only experience I've ever had, not a grand one at that.

Interesting story though, I believe it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
I think these triangular crafts are governmental, though that's entirely speculation.

Me to just wish I remembered more of it

Hope I see another at some point!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm from Mansfield and my aunty told me she'd seen a black triangle fly overhead around about that time, 95 or 96, could have been the same craft!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by doogle
I'm from Mansfield and my aunty told me she'd seen a black triangle fly overhead around about that time, 95 or 96, could have been the same craft!!

Interesting
did she say the kind of hight it was? Because I would say the one I saw was just about 50ft above house level so pretty low!! Should have mentioned that in my original post actually..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yeah the one she saw was low down, moving north to south. We're about 20 miles to the north of Nottingham, and it would have been around mid morning when she saw it as she was taking my cousin to school at the time.

Was school not nursery, he was 5

[edit on 10-6-2008 by doogle]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by doogle
Yeah the one she saw was low down, moving north to south. We're about 20 miles to the north of Nottingham, and it would have been around mid morning when she saw it as she was taking my cousin to nursery at the time.

Big time difference.. but doesn't mean it's not the same object!! Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah, It doesn't have to have flown in a straight line either.
I may be wrong about the time she saw it, I've not talked to her about it for years.

top topics

join