It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Run your car on water

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
what you do with the browns gas generator is to attach the line going into your air intake. which mixes with your fuel and helps to burn it completely. part of the problem with fuel engines is that you are not completely burning your fuel. probably half of the fuel is not burnt and is exiting your tailpipe. that's why we have a catalytic converter on our cars.
by attaching the browns gas generator you tend to have a savings in gas of about 20% to close to 50%.

So why don't cars come with this fitted already? Oh yeah, the oil industry controls all of the car manufactures in the world from France to Korea....expect nearly all new cars come with all sorts of high-tech fuel saving gizmos fitted in them and you can buy cars like the Prius or electric cars.

The other option is that brown's gas doesn't do anything for fuel consumption and it's a big con. Take your choice...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've been looking into this for a long time, too. I'd like to try somethings out but wnat to have things pretty well in order before I head to the workshop with pricey parts and supplies.

Many people have tried this and several have claimed success. At best they have been merely surpressed, at the worst the were paid a visit by MIB or were disappeared.

There are many interesting scientists and thier work listed on WWW.REXRESEARCH.COM

also, try a search for "JOE CELL".

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Obviously this invention is using some kind of nanotechnology in the special membrane of the fuel cell. Also the water is likely to be purified with complex particle and reverse-osmosis filters, in order not to contaminate the delicate fuel cell part.

But... If these cars ever become street legal in Europe, they will be taxed to death. At least they won't be cheaper to use than gasoline-powered cars.

In my country, for example, using hydrogen as a power source in cars is practically banned by law. You can use it, but you'll have to pay a fuel tax of about $500 per day. If you decide to experiment with an illegal, untaxable fuel without telling anyone and get caught in a roadside police raid, they'll automatically assume that you've used your fuel for at least 20 days, and your tax will be roughly $10,000, plus the fines.

The only legal way I can think of utilizing this invention would be to use it in an electric car as a power source for charging the batteries. Even then, the Japanese Magic Box could only legally charge the batteries when you're not driving, it would have to be a separate entity like any other portable generator, and the car would have to have the common power plug for "conventional" charging as well.

[edit on 14.6.2008 by Doc Lithium]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

The only thing is, that it takes much less energy to get the hydrogen/oxygen out of the water than it does to condition the "gasoline" you get at the pumps, and it burns cleaner and you can make your own HOH gas for much cheaper than paying $4 (american) for gasoline. (85 through 93 octane) The energy they put into the gas to refine it from crude oil is much more than what you get out of it. Also the way an internal combustion engine works burning gasoline is very ineffiecent (sorry for my spelling). So overall, it's the same energy to make HOH as it is to buy and burn refined crude oil as gasoline in your internal combustion engine.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join