It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Run your car on water

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I joined recently and this is the first thread I've started anywhere, so be patient with me please if I am doing something wrong.
I have been visiting Alex Jones' website lately at prisonplanet and he keeps having these ad links scattered throughout his news .lines. The link takes you to a website www.runyourcarwithwater.com... which has a contraption that claims to do just that. I would normally be skeptical but from what I can gather A. Jones has a good rep.
I would like to know if anyone here has purchased or used this system. If not, someone with some science knowledge to tell me if this is worth trying.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It seems too good to be true if you ask me. I want to hear some testimonials. I work with a guy who was talking about this. He is a gear. and seems to think it works but I am still skeptical.

www.squidoo.com...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thanks for the link, very helpful. Still, it would be great to hear from someone who has actually tried any of these systems.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Here is a link to a discussion about it on reddit. Some people claim to have done this with some ok results.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I guess if these systems really worked there would be franchises everywhere providing these product with installation, warranty, and service included.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well, running a car on water is easy if you can find an efficient way to extract the hydrogen out of it. Running an electric current through water will do this, I don't know how efficiently though. Hydrogen is extremely powerful, so you shouldn't need all that much to do the job.

Just make sure you don't spark up the hydrogen in the process, and don't try using a carby, use fuel injection. And if all goes well, keep your . down. Some people might not be to happy with you.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
. And if all goes well, keep your . down. Some people might not be to happy with you.

Sure big oil might be a little upset, but it's not like I'm saying: run ATS on water!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I am always a little concerned about how much power is being used for the electrolytic process, afterall the more load you put on your alternator the more work the engine has to do and the more fuel it will use, however this is being used as a fuel supplement so that vicious circle may be lessened.

I tend to apply the same simple proviso to any energy saving device regardless of it's application or the science behind it.

Does it actually cost you less money to run factoring in any secondary effects which in this application may mean shortened engine life from more wear and tear, and I am just using that as an example I am not suggesting there is or is not but you see what I am saying.

Long term testing is the name of the game, a year would be good but longer would be needed to ascertain the long term prognosis.

So yes talk to the people who have used this, if they are honest than I believe this is the best data you can get, it's the law of financial gain which is pretty hard law to dispute.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

You're right of course. A couple of members gave me some helpful links for research but what I'm really looking for is a direct account of someone "living" with this system on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It takes 50kwh to make the 1 kg of hydrogen by electrolysis, which is equal to a gallon of gas in energy content.

So if you put a $60,000 (12,000w peak) solar array on your roof, you could make 1 kg of hydrogen per day.... depending on the weather.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lpbman

Guys, IMO Electric cars (like this one) are the way to go. Just realise that governments are controlled by the oil men and the oil men does not want you to drive a car that would make you not pay a single dollar for OIL.
The same with hydrogen - if you saw "Who killed the electric car" there are five mirales mentioned that have to take place before any hydrogen-powered vehicle will be able to suit today people's needs and still be economically possible to run.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disney
reply to post by lpbman

Guys, IMO Electric cars (like this one) are the way to go. Just realise that governments are controlled by the oil men and the oil men does not want you to drive a car that would make you not pay a single dollar for OIL.
The same with hydrogen - if you saw "Who killed the electric car" there are five mirales mentioned that have to take place before any hydrogen-powered vehicle will be able to suit today people's needs and still be economically possible to run.

The problem with electricity is that as we stand here today most of it is still generated by fossil fuels. BMW has a hydrogen 7 www.bmwusa.com... but we have nowhere to refuel it.
The systems I'm talking about are kits to make hydrogen out of water as a supplement to your existing engine.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It is kind of ironic that you post this thread her today because it just so happens I was talking to a customer of mine about alternative fuels and mentioned that I believed the future was in water.

He responded to this by telling me rightly or wrongly that any fuel used here in the uK would be taxed, so basically they would be taxing the water you use, incredible isn't.

Personally I think they would not do this but I reckon they would get there pound of flesh from a costly road tax levied against any water fueled car but short of a revolution how can you fight this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Maybe we can run cars fully on water in the future, but even today some do run on water mixed with fuel. Paul Pantones geet reactor is one way used. In France there seems to be many who have modified their motors to run on a gas/water mixture. Look at this (long) link:
You may have to add 08SystPantone.htm in the link like this:
...2fReal2008SystPantone.htm How to make a long link?

My goal was to be modifying an old Yamaha 2-stroke 440cc engine this summer, but im not sure if i can get help to build the reactor chamber.
Im a bit sceptical, but then i found the French website dedicated to this im convinced that this could be one way to go.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by nyloncylon]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyloncylon
Maybe we can run cars fully on water in the future, but even today some do run on water mixed with fuel. Paul Pantones geet reactor is one way used. In France there seems to be many who have modified their motors to run on a gas/water mixture. Look at this (long) link:

My goal was to be modifying an old Yamaha 2-stroke 440cc engine this summer, but im not sure if i can get help to build the reactor chamber.
Im a bit sceptical, but then i found the French website dedicated to this im convinced that this could be one way to go.

The babelfish link doesn't seem to work. Could you please post the original link, I speak French, but rest assured I am not French.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Atomic hydrogen this is the way forwrd
use that system with an electric moter and your golden

the main interesting part is the second half, where the actual info is

edat, spallin

[edit on 10-6-2008 by babylonstew]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

Now that's what I call interesting!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Look at my edited post above. Anyway its on /6l9hjc
or find it on www.quanthomme.org.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Look at my edited post above. Anyway its on www.quanthomme.org.

Thanks mate, for some reason I couldn't get at first but it's working now.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You may have to add 08SystPantone.htm in the link like this:
...2fReal2008SystPantone.htm How to make a long link?

I checked out the site, that contraption might work but it looks pretty dodgy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join