It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Dont Worry - Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm listening to the news and it's just all BAD news. I dont think this is an accident. It feels like their doing all this on purpose to make us depressed/dumbed down.

It all feels wrong.

But as i watch/read/ listen to these threads, various videos ect i can't help feeling really.... sort of #. It all seems like bad news; "we're all gonna die out" ect ect.

What i think we need to do is take this all with a pinch of salt. Dont get me wrong, i beleive most of these threads as much as the next, im talking about evreything on the internet.

We can't really do anything about most of it (especially planet X #) so lets just sit back and enjoy that ride!!

The only thing you can do that will be worthwile is to be POSITIVE (hard i know) Then you can meditate and release LOVE into the world - hopefully connecting back to your potential ONENESS.

Its acheivable.

Thanks

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jakfunnyfun]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The only thing you can do that will be worthwile is to be POSITIVE (hard i know) Then you can meditate and release LOVE into the world - hopefully connecting back to your potential ONENESS.

There's also another thing you can do.... max out your credit cards, get lots of loans and enjoy every minute!

......not saying thats what im doing of course! (wink wink)

I have already accepted we may maybe well on the way to the end, or at very least the end of life as we know it... once you accept the worse, you dont fear it anymore..

if im honest, im not planning anything after 2012, so basically im living like i have 4 yrs left......and if nothing happens, that will be fine, ill be in lots of debt but ill be alive!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

You are right on target about not being worried. When you worry it spoils the good time you could have had if you weren't worrying.

Jak, why do you think newspapers, newscaster, Internet sites and other communications bombard us with gloom, doom and bad news? Good news doesn't sell anything.

Who would buy Time or Newsweek magazines if every page were filled with reports of good deeds and stories with happy endings? Would you buy a newspaper whose front page was filled with good deeds done by Boy Scouts? No, you would not.

Bad news sells. It's easy to follow the money trail.

As humans we also crave excitement in our lives. Unfortunately good news isn't very exciting.

Worry is an unproductive emotion. An attitude of preparedness and enjoyment of life is profitable to our overall well being.

Don't worry ....... Be Happy

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Most news has always been about bad stuff.
Its not their fault, its what the people want to see.

When I was a kid, my grandpa used to watch the news all the time.
One day I sat to watch it with him. I said to him " there sure is a lot
of bad stuff happening lately".

He told me, its always like that, I just never paid attention.
And its still like that today.

new topics

top topics

join