It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you feel like on the 12/20/2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aster30

Mayan calendar restarts, so people have latched onto it and started piling on predictions. Kinda like they did back in 2000 for Y2K, though most of that's been forgotten.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Who knows.

Perhaps spiritual portals will open up and it will, literally, be "hell on Earth." Or maybe we'll all just be so paranoid that we pretty much dismantle society inside of 24 hours.

Either one would be pretty entertaining to watch.

I will chill out and wait to see what happens. I have a few theories that go along with some of the ones already in existence, but reason for living isn't to see whether or not I'm right about them.

Either way, I'm sure we won't be disappointed - no matter what happens, the events leading up to that day are events that I hope appear on "The Milky-Way's Funniest Critters" - that way, even if we perish, some other species will get a good laugh out of us.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Since Nibiru is not due to reach Terra in another 1000 years (according to Mr Sitchin himself), the Planet X theory is out the door. The pole shift is a magnetic shift and would not physically effect life. It has happened in the past and magnets would just point south. (This was on NOVA).

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Any dates relating to an apocalyptical or catastrophic event are stupendous to believe in. Honestly, how many end of the world dates have we passed already? Come 2013 what then? What’s the next date? 2024? Come one people…stop instilling fear into people you are being no better than the damn media instilling fear into all the pawns in the country. I thought here at ATS we would overlook stupidity such as this and see the truth within a topic, this being it’s a load of bull#. Excuse my language, but I’m a bit fed up with dates.

Best Regards,
Richie.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think this video pretty much sums up how I will feel Dec.21st, 2012:

[edit on 2-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm gonna be celebrating my 31st birthday. Hanging with family... if that is the last days then that's the perfect way to go.

I don't think anything will happen though... but if it does there's not a lot we can do so why worry about it?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I sure as hell am anxiously awaiting 01/01/2013; hopefully there will be less anunaki/pole shifts/apocalypse/non-alien-related threads.

If ATS is still around, I'm revisiting this very thread first thing 2013 and I'll be sure to post "I told you so" type comments.

Seriously, we use the Gregorian Calendar for dates since the 16th century.

en.wikipedia.org...

So the Incas, and/or the ancient cultures knew that we'd be dropping days here, and adding days there, and bing-bang 2012 of the Gregorian calendar, or yet again, someone did some 'magikal' calculations using ancient Moon calendars and it happens to be 2012.....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can't wait to come and dig up these ridiculous threads concerning 2012 after the fact, to point out, again and again, how foolish and ignorant people that believe in this stuff are. Most can't actually explain the facts concerning why they believe in it other than some stupid woo-woo website written by woo woos, for woo woos. It is a good example of the ignorance that surrounds things like this. I think that all the folks who were hard into this 2012 foolishness should come on here, without excuses, and admit how foolish and too open minded they were and promise not to be so ignorantly gullible in the future. Maybe then, real work in the field can be done without the woo woo factor that seems to dominate every subject concerning anything considered "fringe".

And, so I have it on record, I need to list my predictions for 2012.
There will be floods. War. Famine. Hurricanes. Volcanoes. Disease. Earthquakes. Natural disasters. Political upsets and upheavals. Hollywood alien movies that make ignorant fools think they are preparing us for disclosure. Wild fires. National Emergency. Economical stress. Poverty.

Am I forgetting anything that people will point to that happens every year anyway? When nothing happens in 2012/2013 and they start latching on to things like this this, just like the Nostradamus fools do with his idiotic "prophecies". They will twist anything going on currently to fit their ignorant beliefs and desires. And the forum intelligence will suffer for it.

Sad that idiotic things like this are taken seriously in this day and age.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Talk about good timing, the SETI Are We Alone Podcast for 6/23/2008 discusses this very myth:

iTunes podcast link

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Excited.

I will be looking forward to Christmas, with the family and looking forward to the next year.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
20th December 2012 will be my birthday. So i will be hopefully have had lots of bottles of champange !!!! And if friendly Ailens show up and First Contact happens on my Birthday i will be the happiest human on the planet !!!! Not to mention another great excuse for more champange !!!

Hope it is not the end of us all.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, riding my Harley on that day sounds like the best idea yet. I feel what ever happens is how it is meant to be so why not just go with it. I will be 61 yo and riding by springer yipeeeeee!
Harley Mama

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was woken strangely the other night. To the sound of what I thought were 5-7 depth charges or far off explosions the other night 1am.
But saw nothing on the news, heard no sirens, nothing on Google, didn't call the number. Put my clothes on real fast, though. :-)

Really was wondering if it were the big 'day', if someone were hunting the world's largest or second largest octupus which is mythed to house under our big bridge, if we were hunting some micro subs in our inlet, and even if someone was beaming in in a GE. The bases training? It was so odd. oo0OsilentwhistleO0oodistantBOOM. oo0OsilentwhistleO0oodistantBOOM. 5X.

Then it was gone and back to sleep. Oh man that was horrible. I felt like the earth quake in WA 2000, the flood in CA 95, and 911 in 2001 all over again.

There was some structures completely demolished up the road, that I noticed today. Like big hole in the ceiling and gutted kind of demolished-wheras an open business/es not long ago. And I wondered....naaaaaaaaah. That's rediculous. Angry. The construction workers weren't out when I was out. So...my head ponders the possibility. It's an occupation.

Paranoid?
I don't know what I will feel like on 12/20/12. It is just a date to me another date in many dates. Any moment is forever any moment. 12/20 is no different than 12/19. When the war hits our shores?

I won't even know until I get there. If the other night could be viewed as gage test run-it's going to be really weird if ever for real. Well, I imagine I'd just wait for the tiles to start falling and high hog in the direction my sense says go, and keep going like that until the situation/s becomes clear.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm going to be sat here with a nice glass of whisky, looking forward to Christmas and the New Year.

Plus waiting to rip the crap out of all the knobheads who believe in this 2012 crap.

What will you be doing on the 22nd? Eating humble pie and realising you've been had.

Stop listening to bollocks and get in the real world

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hmm, what will I be feeling like on 12/20/2012? A nice Porterhouse, medium rare, with a baked potato with sour cream and real butter, corn on the cob and a nice Pinot Noir. Just in case TSHTF!

As far as emotionally, anxious I suppose. So many possibilities have been raised, but who knows what will really happen. Maybe something big, maybe nothing at all. Only time will tell!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ill probably be bored to tears from hearing the talk of doomsday and be delighted when its over, thats assuming we last as long as 2012...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
December 20th 2012! I'll be in Louisiana and with the shift in the poles I can look forward to a White Christmas! I'll also be looking forward to the upcoming Bobby Jindal presidency, thinking how great it will be to get a real conservative after 4 years of John McCain.

But mostly getting ready for a White Christmas in Louisiana, that's going to take some getting used to.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I don't know which part of that post is more misguided.. The poleshift or a McCain Administration..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i cannot give a valid answer to the question :

" how will you feel tommorrow ? "

can you , honestly ?

i know how i WANT to feel tommorow - but i cannot be certain i will even be alive - never mind feeling how i want to be

i realise that is slightly morbid - but it is true - you you think that the Statham family thought that they would be dead within 24 hours as they went about thier business on sunday 19th coctober ?

so why are people asking how we will feel in 4 years time ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join