It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush is impeached, guess who will be president for the next eight years.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

If cheney were president Im sure wed be the world-infinite superpower through One World Government.

Thank you for your response.

"We"? You mean you and I and ATS folks. Or do you mean people with millions and millions of dollars in their personal bank accounts, like Cheney and Clinton?

The last time I checked, I had 12 cents in my pocket and was $3,000 in debt. How superpower is that?

Ninety-nine percent of Americans die with no savings. There are 200-300 families in America with over 200 million dollars.

One percent of Americans own about 75%-95% of America, or some statistic like that.

"We" is hard for me to compute, because "I" consider "we" to be all human beings NOT the currency-issuing class.

There is no "we". There are the people trying to be happy and healthy and live in peace versus the people who are willing to kill and maim and improverish and do war and genocide because they are too sociopathic and pychopathic to share.

After all, ONLY dynasties own -- individuals perish. And 'ownership' itself is a myth.

All the wealth of the world should be divided equally to all the people in the world.

There is no 'ownership' of the Earth and its natural and human resources ... that is just a myth perpetrated to control others and weaken and kill them.

Food, shelter, clothing, health, transportation, peace, sex, birth -- THESE are the real manifestations of Mr. & Mrs. God -- or -- the Universe ...

NOT war and starvation and disease and propaganda and mind control and all that stuff.

Be free! ...at least in concept, if not in reality.

The true One-World refers to all human beings living equally in peace.
The false One-World refers to most human beings being dominated by sociopathic and psychopathic murderers.

Superpower equals thieves.

Equalpower equals peace.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Did everyone get tired of bashing Bush or what? I suppose its time to bash the VP now.....

I see many posts about how "evil" Cheney is. Care to elaborate with some back up references?

I don't understand the point of repeatedly bringing up how bad the Executive Branch of our government is. General elections are only 5 months away and we'll have a wonderful new President to fix all this! Ah, yes, GO OBAMA! He's our new hero! ........I'm already putting some money in savings so I can pay the taxes he is sure to raise. I'm studying up on my Spanish so I can talk to the illegal immigrants sure to flood our borders after amnesty is granted to those already here. I'm also TRYING real hard to figure out what other CHANGES I'll need to adjust to because Mr. B. Hussein Obama won't elaborate! Maybe Obama can restore all the freedoms I've lost under the Bush/Cheney Regime. God knows that additional 20-40 minute wait at the airport is really infringing upon my freedoms. Oh well......at least I got my guns!........er....wait a minute!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Did everyone get tired of bashing Bush or what? I suppose its time to bash the VP now.....

Actually, I've been bashing the VP for years. Bush is just a puppet-king. Cheney and Rove are the puppeteers.

I see many posts about how "evil" Cheney is. Care to elaborate with some back up references?

To start with, not only did Cheney shoot his buddy in the face, he got his buddy to apologize for it. Can you believe that? That's evil overlord style cartoon evil right there. Then there's the war profiteering, the torture, the conspiracy to embroil the US in a war, etc.

I don't understand the point of repeatedly bringing up how bad the Executive Branch of our government is. General elections are only 5 months away and we'll have a wonderful new President to fix all this! Ah, yes, GO OBAMA! He's our new hero! ........I'm already putting some money in savings so I can pay the taxes he is sure to raise. I'm studying up on my Spanish so I can talk to the illegal immigrants sure to flood our borders after amnesty is granted to those already here. I'm also TRYING real hard to figure out what other CHANGES I'll need to adjust to because Mr. B. Hussein Obama won't elaborate! Maybe Obama can restore all the freedoms I've lost under the Bush/Cheney Regime. God knows that additional 20-40 minute wait at the airport is really infringing upon my freedoms. Oh well......at least I got my guns!........er....wait a minute!

Funny how you should bring up the amnesty. Wasn't it Bush who offered an amnesty? As for the taxes, most of Obama's tax hikes are being targetted at the rich. Do you really think Mr. J. Sidney McCain III is looking out for you? Are you rich? If you're not, I can promise he's not looking out for you any more than the current administration has. Whether we like it or not, our government has been run so deep into debt it's not even funny. The money to pay that has to come from somewhere. That somewhere is taxes. Or would you prefer that we keep tallying the debt until the nation is bankrupt just so the fat cats can drive their godzillamobiles around getting 20 gallons to the mile for a few more years while the rest of us have to walk to work because we can't afford to own a car, much less the gas to drive one?

P.S.
Since Obama's middle name seems to be so meaningful and important to so many people, here's a freebie:
Hussein! Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein!
Say it. It's fun!
Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein Hussein.

Editted to add:
Yeah, I'm the new guy, and I'm opinionated. So sue me. While you're at it, get me for sarcasm too. I deserve it.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by PsychoHazard]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Bush doesn't have to be impeached.. After the Nov. elections, once Obama, wins - he will be allowed to win, he will be "removed" w/ a bullet by Bush and his cronies. At the announcement of Obama assas. Bush will declare martial law and a continuity of government, so the Dems will never take office, and we will be under the rule of the "Decider"... Huh huh,, be a whole heck of a lot easier in a dictatorship.. so long as I'm the dictator...huh huh huh..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Thank you for your reply.

Sure. Ever hear of Halliburton? In 1924, Halliburton was incorporated with significant investments by seven major oil companies.

here's an excerpt from my book, based upon La Rouch's take (Hoefle, of Lyndon LaRouche’s, Executive Intelligence Review on Cheney. (I own the copyright for my book and give myself permission to excerpt and quote me):

[Autobiographer’s note, the word, ‘anti-Christ’, is substituted for LaRouche’s, ‘Synarchist’. By ‘anti-Christ, we mean anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim, anti-Buddhist behavior.]

“In 1962, came the Cuban missile crisis … in 1963, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy at the hands of the anti-Christ Permindex assassination bureau …the escalation of the Vietnam War in the wake of the staged Tonkin Gulf ‘attacks’, in 1964. These events strengthened the hand of the anti-Christs, who seized power in Washington in the wake of 9/11 under the guise of fighting terrorism, launching an assault on the Constitution and the public purse.

“Chief among the anti-Christs in Washington is Vice President Dick Cheney, whose relationship with Halliburton exemplifies military-industrial relationships President Eisenhower warned against. In 1991, while he was Secretary of Defense in the first Bush Administration, Cheney hired Halliburton’s Brown & Root subsidiary to do a study on the privatization of military logistics operations. This study established Logistics Civil Augmentation Program, which gave its first general contract to … Brown & Root.

“At the time, Cheney and Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Paul Wolfowitz, were pushing for wars against smaller, resource-rich nations, including the use of ‘low-yield’ nuclear weapons. When George H.W. Bush left office in January 1993, Cheney spent time at neo-conservative American Enterprise Institute …then, in 1995 joined Halliburton as president and chief executive. Cheney added, ‘chairman’, to his titles in 1996, and ran the company until August 2000, stepping down to run for Vice President. During that 1995-2000 period, one dollar of every seven spent by the Pentagon, passed through what is now. Kellogg, Brown & Root.

[Autobiographer’s note, Brown & Root enjoyed a special military-industrial contract reward relationship with Lyndon Johnson from when Johnson was a Senator in the late 1940s, before, during and after JFK … with the Suite 8F Group ... whom I consider a major player in the assassination of JFK]

“At the time Cheney hired Halliburton to do the privatization study, Halliburton was hardly a disinterested party. The company was already a major defense contractor through Brown & Root and had significant military and intelligence connections.

“With its flurry of construction contracts in Iraq, Halliburton is in many respects depending upon Dick Cheney for its survival … LaRouche has dubbed Halliburton, ‘The Greater Hermann Göring Werke of Houston’. It’s been clear for some time that Vice President Cheney has been acting as an agent for the international anti-Christ movement, which was founded as the oligarchy’s counterattack to the American Revolution and the principles upon which America was founded.

Cheney and Halliburton have been rightly attacked for the company’s war profiteering.

The Vice President and his neo-con allies
such as Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, et al.,

are
agents of a dark power

[committed to eliminating the principles espoused in the Declaration of Independence and
the Constitution, in favor of a global bankers’ dictatorship. This same oligarchic power,

acting through merchant banks like Lazard Frères, Rothschild and other financial institutions, controls a large swath of Wall Street and corporate America, including Halliburton.

“Halliburton’s power does not flow from Cheney …but from Cheney's backers, the anti-Christ bankers. Cheney’s policy toward the people of Iraq is the same as Göring’s policy toward the people in the Nazi work camps. Arbeit Macht Frei … Work Makes You Free … read the sign over the entrance to Auschwitz. It was an example of Göring’s ‘big lie’ tactic in action.

The Cheney cabal’s comment, we must accept police-state tactics in our own nation and pre-emptive strikes against other nations in the name of freedom,
rings false … Hermann Göring would be proud.

“Halliburton traces its roots to Erle P. Halliburton, a pioneer in the techniques of cementing well bores, who founded the company in 1919.

In 1924, Halliburton was incorporated with significant investments by seven major oil companies, and Halliburton trucks became common sights in the oil patch.
In 1961, after a series of acquisitions, the company moved its headquarters from Duncan Oklahoma to Dallas Texas.

In 1962, Halliburton bought Brown & Root, the giant Houston-based construction company. Brown & Root had also been founded in 1919, by Herman Brown and Dan Root, with Herman’s brother George Brown coming in a few years later. Brown & Root started out paving roads and building bridges in rural Texas, and in 1940 got the contract to build the Corpus Christi Naval Air Station. It built pipelines and ships during World War II, and in 1961 won the planning contract for the Manned Space Center in Houston. When Herman Brown died in 1962, George Brown sold the company to Halliburton to avoid a hostile takeover, though he remained as company chairman. He died in 1983.

“In 1998, Halliburton made another major purchase, acquiring Dresser Industries for 7.7 billion dollars. Dresser was founded by Solomon Dresser in 1880 … taken over in 1928 by W.H. Harriman & Company, the investment bank owned by the descendants of railroad magnate E.H. Harriman, himself a front for the British Royal Family.

“Under Averell and Roland Harriman, Dresser was a Skull & Bones shop, whose board included Bonesman and presidential father and grandfather Prescott Bush. Both Roland Harriman and Prescott Bush were directors of Union Banking Corp. when it was raided by Federal agents in 1942, under the Trading With the Enemy Act, for its dealings on behalf of Nazi Germany.

Dick Cheney, who made the deal, is not a Bonesman himself, having dropped out of Yale in his sophomore year … but the Skull & Bones roster contains at least nine Cheneys, more than nearly any other family.

“Also with Dresser, came construction company M.W. Kellogg, which was merged into Brown & Root to form Kellogg, Brown & Root,” John Hoefle, of Lyndon LaRouche’s, Executive Intelligence Review, said.

also,
Cheney used to be president of Halliburton and still has millions and millions of dollars worth of stock in it, and it's perhaps the largest financial beneficiary of the Iraq war.

Blackwater? As I recall, a division of Halliburton.

Brown & Root? Like Halliburton, owned by the Fed and Bank of England. Holding camps in the U.S. for U.S. citizens -- courtesy of Cheney and Halliburton.

Millions of murders in Iraq -- Cheney. Lying to the American people to justify Iraq weapons of war? -- Cheney.

Allowing the oil companies to have about 22 ongoing wars, and allowing the importation of drugs i.e. heroin and coc aine, into the U.S. because the smugglers have CIA and MI-6 protection ... Cheney. Well, there's a few off the top of my head, let me see if I can find a url for you that sums up pro and con.

Here's a positive article about Cheney from the CIA-journalist infested newspaper, blog.washingtonpost.com... and here's some con (no pun intended i.e. neo-con) ...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Cheney and Bush are currently on the same ticket of responsibility...If it goes through Cheney won't have a chance neither will "Condi" or anyone of Bush's pawns...

The whole administration is now finally under the magnifying glass. He can still attack Iran and destroy any hopes we have that he'll be ousted before his term.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Bravo! Excellent post. Where can I get your book?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
(If) he were it would be Robert Dole.

That's Bob Dole for the slate of mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
If Bush is impeached, then Cheney will be president. He'll have Obama and McCain and Clinton assassinated then proceed to kill the rest of us because he can ... you think? And, keep himself busy nuking other countries and releasing biowarfare all over the Earth.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

Yeah, that doesn't sound insane at all!

Isn't Cheney too busy drinking the blood of Iraqi children, or whatever you nuts think he does?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

You are incorrect and as stated before in this thread if Bush is impeached Cheney will only be in power until the next elections take place. Which is only a few months away. You should research things before starting a thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

You are incorrect and as stated before in this thread if Bush is impeached Cheney will only be in power until the next elections take place. Which is only a few months away. You should research things before starting a thread.

The second sentence of the first post is:

If Bush is impeached, then Cheney will be president. He'll have Obama and McCain and Clinton assassinated.

In subsequent replies I say that he would also do a nuclear provocation through a third country, and declare martial law. That would be good for at least 8 years, maybe 12.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

In subsequent replies I say that he would also do a nuclear provocation through a third country, and declare martial law. That would be good for at least 8 years, maybe 12.

You know, you have a point there. If he were to activate the martial law provisions of the emergency powers act, that would also allow him to suspend free elections until peace is restored. Fortunately, thus far, they have been unable to activate those provisions since they require a formal declaration of war to be enacted, which we have never had for Iraq.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoHazard

Could Terrorism Result In A Constitutional Dictator? writ.news.findlaw.com...

An American President, should he need them, possesses awesome powers. Those powers potentially include what political scientists have described as the powers of a "constitutional dictatorship." No President has ever had to go that far - although they have come close.

AND, PERHAPS BEST INFO FOUND: www.barefootsworld.net...

"Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency.
In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially proclaimed states of national emergency: In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15, 1971.

These proclamations give force to 470 provisions of Federal law [hundreds more since 1973, particularly in the Clinton administration since Jan 21, 1993]. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal Constitutional processes.

Under the powers delegated by these statutes,

the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens."

my comment:

your comment:

they have been unable to activate those provisions since they require a formal declaration of war to be enacted, which we have never had for Iraq.

I think there are emergency laws (as well as non-emergency) that allow the president to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. (That's the heart of the martial law continquency plan(s). For example, there are now MANY people who can act as president if the president is unavailable ... Operation Northgate, interestingly enough, had Ollie North as one of those people.) In the current plans, Cheney, the pig, is of course one of those people.

I forget the logic of it right now. I think it existed prior to the Patriot Act, and may have something to do with the fact that the country is (financially) owned by the IMF -- that may give them power of attorney.

Also, since the Fed is under maritime law that may have something to do with it. I'm sorry this is such a hazy response, and I hope someone on ATS will clarify it ... because I won't be able to research it for a while.

Well, let me take a stab at the Emergency Powers Act -- here's one:
en.wikipedia.org...

The International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) is a United States federal law allowing U.S. Presidents to identify any unusual extraordinary threat that originates outside the United States and to confiscate property and prohibit transactions in response. In the United States Code the IEEPA is Title 50, sections 1701-1707.

THIS ONE LOOKS PRETTY GOOD: www.fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/6216.pdf 1st paragraph, p4

Federal law provides a variety of powers for the President to use in response to crisis, exigency, or emergency circumstances threatening the nation. Moreover, theya re not limited to military or war situations.

CONT - 3rd paragraph p7

In the simplest understanding of the term, the dictionary defines an emergency as “an unforeseen combination of circumstances or the resulting state that calls for immediate action.”10

AND also p7

There are perhaps at least four aspects of an emergency condition. The first is its temporal character: an emergency is sudden, unforeseen, and of unknown duration. The second is its potential gravity: an emergency is dangerous and threatening to life and well-being. The third, in terms of governmental role and authority, is the matter
of perception: who discerns this phenomenon? The Constitution may be guiding on this question, but not always conclusive. Fourth, there is the element of response: by definition, an emergency requires immediate action, but is, as well, unanticipated and, therefore, as Corwin notes, cannot always be “dealt with according to rule.”

On p16, there's a

Table 1. Declared National Emergencies, 1976-2001

Also, blog.wired.com...

Despite the president's occasional contempt for the law, THREAT LEVEL doesn't believe that he's going to declare a state of emergency and cancel the 2008 election. But in July, we filed some FOIA requests anyway. We asked five Justice Department offices for documents produced or revised after August 2001 "addressing the feasibility, advisability or lawfulness of deferring, rescheduling or canceling a U.S. national election."

[edit on 12-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 12-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Somehow If Cheney was President I doubt the planet would still be here in 8 years.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join