It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush is impeached, guess who will be president for the next eight years.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Cheney would only serve until the end of the current term and would then have to be ELECTED to serve another 4 years. You make it sound like the VP has a line of thugs outside his office ready to "wack" anyone he wants..... Thats just silly!

Not if martial law is applied in response to a nuclear terrorist incident.

Also, Ollie North ran a terrorist hit squad (may dozens) out of his White House office, for documentation www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Definitely. If Cheney isn't impeached along with Bush, as I would hope, I agree that he would escalate the violence in the middle east. I hope if this happens the American people will wake up to this horrible conflict.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudfire

Definitely. If Cheney isn't impeached along with Bush, as I would hope, I agree that he would escalate the violence in the middle east. I hope if this happens the American people will wake up to this horrible conflict.

Well, that would have been the most logical thing ... to impeach the intellgent Cheney puppetmaster, rather than the dimwit moron puppet.

The American people are awake, they're just helpless to do anything. REMEMBER, the suicide rate of American soldiers is the highest in history and increasing every day. This DIRECTLY impacts all those who were 'true believers'.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
Well, that would have been the most logical thing ... to impeach the intellgent Cheney puppetmaster, rather than the dimwit moron puppet.

Yeah, that would have been a better plan, but they tried that and it didn't work. This is what America gets for voting based on who they'd like to have a beer with.

Personally, I refuse to accept any blame for this one. I voted for Snidely Whiplash.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You can't be serious.

How long did it take you to think that up?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

You can't be serious.

How long did it take you to think that up?

Come July 20th, it will be 41 years.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i thought If gets ~impeached~ & then removed from office,
Cheney would resign--- leaving the door open (in the line of succession)
for this person speaker.house.gov...

Ms personality NP

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I don't think Cheney would resign -- I think since everyone already knows he's to blame ... just like everyone knew Bush Sr. was to blame when Bush Sr. was president -- Cheney would keep going 'over the top'.

If Cheney arranged for ANOTHER terrorist attack, this time to take out Obama and McCain and Clinton, I'm sure he'd take out Nancy Pelosi, too ... probably with Anthrax.

Do you like Pelosi?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And, isn't there supposed to be something where the President can actually have someone killed on the spot, no questions asked?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

And, isn't there supposed to be something where the President can actually have someone killed on the spot, no questions asked?

I have to get offline now. But, I'll look into this, later.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Cheneys heart wouldn't take the strain of running the show. He would have to make appearances, meetings, diplomatic encounters, travel, speeches and his heart is to weak for him to be about like that. His new pacemaker and recent shock treatment to align his heart rhythms would fail. But than, he is such an evil neo/nazi con of sorts that maybe people in the cabals can be kept on life support for years.

Thats why we don't see much of him anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
Cheneys heart wouldn't take the strain of running the show. He would have to make appearances, meetings, diplomatic encounters, travel, speeches and his heart is to weak for him to be about like that. His new pacemaker and recent shock treatment to align his heart rhythms would fail. But than, he is such an evil neo/nazi con of sorts that maybe people in the cabals can be kept on life support for years.

Thats why we don't see much of him anymore.

Ah. That explains it. I thought it was because he was a diesel-powered humaniform robot and it was just becoming too expensive to fire him up.

I really should keep better track of these things.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

I had thought I read somewhere if you are the VP you can only finish the term. So Cheney can't be president unless Bush resigns or dies and only then can he ONLY finish out the term.

He couldn't run the country for 8 more years if he tried.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

His new pacemaker and recent shock treatment to align his heart rhythms would fail. But than, he is such an evil neo/nazi con of sorts that maybe people in the cabals can be kept on life support for years. Thats why we don't see much of him anymore.

His heart rhythms need to fail, permanently. He is such an evil neo/nazi con and also so satanic, his evil will live forever, throughout eternity. They can keep these robots alive as long as they want to, with artificial everything. We don't see him because he's up to no good. He deserves to be crucified.

I saw some pictures of iraqi's civilians the other day, with their heads severed from their bodies lying in the streets. I'd pay five cents to see Cheney's head severed from his body, lying in the streets.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoHazard

I totally agree with PsychoHazard,

he was a diesel-powered humaniform robot and it was just becoming too expensive to fire him up.

And, I might add, no creature on Earth, even a reptile, can be more reptilian and demonic than Cheney. He is the scum of the earth.

And, no alien can be more alien than this human garbage.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudfire

you know that if that would happen the assasination thing then ron paul would have one hell of a chance no matter what the media didn't show of him.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by crawgator406

you know that if that would happen the assasination thing then ron paul would have one hell of a chance no matter what the media didn't show of him.

Ron Paul is who Obama SHOULD choose for a vice president, unless he choses Carolyn Kennedy. Then Cheney would assassinate her, just like his people got JFK and RFK.

I was told it's called 'dropping a lug', which is what Mrs. Clinton did when she mentioned RFK in terms of Obama.

Well, tell me the truth, would you even feed dog food made out of Cheney to a starving dog?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Please note that your anonymous reply is not immediately posted, only logged-in members comments are immediately posted. Anonymous comments are first reviewed by moderators to make sure they're not inflammatory or illegal in any way.

I would love to see your comment, but will have to wait until it's reviewed and approved or not approved.

Thanks for your posting.

The horrors of a person like Cheney and the misery and pain he causes in this world are beyond belief.

Sure, they look and smell and crap like everyone else -- but these people have others skinned alive, literally ... Cheney is a sociopathic and psychopathic piece of crap.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If cheney were president Im sure wed be the world-infinite superpower through One World Government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join