It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush is impeached, guess who will be president for the next eight years.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If Bush is impeached, then Cheney will be president. He'll have Obama and McCain and Clinton assassinated then proceed to kill the rest of us because he can ... you think? And, keep himself busy nuking other countries and releasing biowarfare all over the Earth.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Bush won't be impeached. The Democrats have bigger fish to fry, like concentrating on the Presidential election.

Since gaining the majority they've been totally impotent on pretty much everything.

Your post makes you sound like that you're hoping your scenario happens. Kinda disturbing. Unless you're just trolling for a response.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What a chilling thought. Pelosi has already deep sixed impeachment. It won't happen. But gad, the thought. President Che, president ch, barfs. It would open the door for legal action though.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Your post makes you sound like that you're hoping your scenario happens. Kinda disturbing. Unless you're just trolling for a response.

What you're feeling in my response is the joy of scholarly research and having fingered Cheney in his involvment in WTC/911. I definately think it's better to drop food not bombs, and don't believe in oil wars and do believe the corporation board members profiting from war, such as Halliburton (who also seem to be involved in political assassinations) and Kroll (No. 1 'anti-terrorist' advisors), should be put in a room together and the door locked.

What are you doing in Iraq? Are you stationed there? In what capacity? I hope you're safe. Thanks for responding.

If you look at my post www.abovetopsecret.com... I'm currently tracking the Bush/Cheney/CIA/bin Laden/Muslim Brotherhood/MI6/ISI involvement in the heroin connection to WTC/911. (it's easier to start at the last page and work backwards through the posts, cause the beginning is more historical and the back is contemporary)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Man...I never really thought about it but the only thing worse than George Bush as president is Dick Cheney..talk about a heartless cold individual....now THAT, ladies and gentlemen would be bad.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
While it is true that Cheney would step up if Bush were Impeached and removed from office, he would only stay there until the election in November.
Not 8 years but 5 months.

Even if he "assassinated" the candidates without being found out, there would still be an election with new candidates.

Also, Cheney might be taken out of office too. Kucinich filed an impeachment of Cheney last year (Resolution 333) That would likely be pushed in the unlikely event of Bush's Impeachment.

Anyway, would things be that different? Instead of moving the puppet, bush, he could just use his own hands to do the dirty work.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudfire

Cheney's getting old. I could see him playing his trump card at a debate between Obama and McCain via a "terrorist briefcase nuke" going off at a debate, becoming president and declaring martial law (in order to 'protect us' to accelerate the nuke/biowar 'terrorist' parade of the Bank of England/Fed/Bundesbank and accelerate 2012 population reduction.

While I'm in agreement w/much of what you say ... I'm afraid that Cheney would want to use all those 'detention centers' he built, and take advantage of all those martial law continqency plans he's been working on all the way back to Ollie North.

I think he'd have Israel nuke Iran, and also miss Iran and hit China. And China would respond by nuking Israel, but also missing and taking out Saudi Arabia.

At that point, if Obama had been around, he'd apologize for the misunderstanding and the corporate media would forget about millions of U.S. citizens now detained that would have been imprisoned in the detention camps and jails and prisons without cause because of Cheney's Patiot Act.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I agree with you. Officially, as president, Cheney would make 'the occult' seem like child's play.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Erm... this is possible.

After Blair left, we got Bloody Gordon Brown as prime minister, and he managed to dodge out of a general election...

Of course, Bush will have to leave of his own accord in order for Cheney to get into power, but it's possible.

*snip* me, we're going to war with Iran, aren't we?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I'd guess that if there's a nuclear detonation in Iran, then al Qaeda will be blamed.

And the U.S., Britain, Israel and Saudi Arabia will get off scott-free in the corporate media.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I doubt it, but your words have done a little to soothe my fears, thank you.

What about the possibility of Russia launching a counter-attack to a nuclear explosion?

They themselves have links to Al Qaeda, so i wouldn't be surprised if they know what Osama's been up to with the CIA.

Which is why it's that much more likely it'll be a ground assault.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its all mute anyways....

There is not enough time for congress to hold impeachment proceedings. And besides it would just make the democratic congress look like jack-asses and would not help them to get re-elected come November....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bush will not be impeached due to the heirarchal powers, they have no sovereign government.

You pull one chain link from that chain and all will fall with it.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Didn't you hear what i said?

He'll leave of his own damn accord!

The heirachy wants Bush Impeached, or at least they want us to think we're impeaching him!

They have all the power they needed from Bush's stay anyway, Cheney will just be there to have a bit of fun with us.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
President Cheney...
Now that's a chilling thought. That man isn't just evil, he's cartoon evil. Fortunately, as noted above, there isn't enough time for impeachment proceedings to complete before Bush is out of office anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

My statement was in broad, not directed at anyone, just a general statement, relax.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What about the possibility of Russia launching a counter-attack to a nuclear explosion?

Not overtly, maybe covertly. Remember it's all about capturing more of the covert heroin market and illegal weapons trade in Afghanistan and Pakistan... since the oil market is pretty well overtly scrambled over by about 22 ongoing 'oil wars'.

I really think based on the Bush dynasty's pattern of hiring drug lords then double-crossing them, it's time for Britain/U.S./Germany to eliminate Pakistan by provoking a confrontation between Pakistan and China.

Russia's in the middle so that would not be wise to be involved overtly or covertly.

However, it might be time to double-cross Saudi Arabia, since those rulers should be castrated, anyway. We always need a scapegoat such as Israel, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran -- or even Saudi Arabia. North Korea is not a real player, since China's right there.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The OP REALLY doesn't know how our form of government works.

Cheney would only serve until the end of the current term and would then have to be ELECTED to serve another 4 years. You make it sound like the VP has a line of thugs outside his office ready to "wack" anyone he wants..... Thats just silly!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

You forgot about the capacity for modern powers to form temporary alliances, sorry.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoHazard

President Cheney...
Now that's a chilling thought. ... there isn't enough time for impeachment proceedings to complete before Bush is out of office anyway

Very chilling.

And, as Anti-Tyrant is correct in saying

The heirachy wants Bush Impeached, or at least they want us to think we're impeaching him!

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join