It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Access to area 51 spiritually (OBE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
well this maybe is the only way to breech area 51 oh yeah the subject
when i was thinking about what the blazing optics thread i should put on next i was thinking about area 51 and sprits etc etc so anyway as i said in my first row of words .
so why not breech area 51 by having an OBE (sorry i didint know where to put this thread
area 51 or paranormal) so here is the theory

1: someone has a OBE
2: that person goes to Area 51
3: that person inside A51 gets some deep secrets (or whatever they want to get in A51)
4: that person remembers the secrets and then posts them on ATS

oh yes and if you dont know what an OBE is it means Out Of Body Experience
i cant do OBE,s myself not that i have not tried almost did tho so anyway i want to ask can anyone who can do a OBE do this for well anyone who is interested what happens in Area 51.......

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I saw a video on Coast to Coast about a group of phychics who once worked for the secret goverment and did remote viewing, kind of like OBE.

He said, they would remote view secret Russian underground bases, missing agents, etc.

He also said that he was able to remote view a alien spacecraft form coordinate given to him by his superiors. However, the aliens knew he was remote viewing them, so they some how blocked his remote viewing and all he could see was inside a blank compartment afterwards.

He also said that if the govement wanted, they could remote view Osama Bin Lading and capture him or kill him, but said they rather have him alive, so at least they know would know who is the head of the terrorist organization and to keep the war going because if he was dead, then the war would be over.

Remote viewing area 51 shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure the Russians are currently remote viewing area 51 themselves because the concept first came from the Soviets, during the time they were experimenting with mind control.

That's just my 5 cents....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Remote viewing area 51 shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure the Russians are currently remote viewing area 51 themselves because the concept first came from the Soviets, during the time they were experimenting with mind control.

That is probably why US moved any ultra-secrets away from Area 51 to other not-so-famous areas, like Area 19.

But the concept of OBEing into military facilities is a great idea. I'm sure others have done it. Perhaps they dare not to share info fearing any reprisals.

If you're going to suggest OBEing Area 51, why not Dulce?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by guppy

That is probably why US moved any ultra-secrets away from Area 51 to other not-so-famous areas, like Area 19.

So this OBE thing doesnt work at area 19, or any of the other not so famous areas??

More likely it doesnt work at all.

CT

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Okay, so I've thought of this before...I used to be able to astral project on a frequent basis but lately it hasn't been coming to me so easily.
If, and hopefully when, I do next, I am planning on attempting to do this.
The question is...how is one supposed to find it?

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
How does one have an out of body experience and what exactly is it?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its called remote viewing and i dont know if its been done before on area51.Not as bad idea as a experiment for someone to try,and since its not illegal sure whynot.I know the government has used remote viewing before the gulf war for certain targets.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great post! Flagged and starred.

I have thought about this for a while now, and it seems the best idea for infiltrating 51. In my research, OBE's are entirely diff. from remote viewing in that the reality one enters into when in an OBE, is a thought responsive reality, where object and places can be altered with thought. Remote viewing is feeding directly from the collective consciousness.

The only way to verify the info. derived from an OBE/Area 51 trip would be to do a double-blind test where two individuals both have OBE's, then go to Area 51, then record their findings. If both reports and details match, there's a likelyhood the info. is legit.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrippyHippie
Okay, so I've thought of this before...I used to be able to astral project on a frequent basis but lately it hasn't been coming to me so easily.
If, and hopefully when, I do next, I am planning on attempting to do this.
The question is...how is one supposed to find it?

great question. one would have to have conscious knowledge of where the base entrance is located. and where the rest of it is from there. if there truly is a database of knowledge in the remote viewing/OBE realms (as reported and witnessed), then finding the base shouldn't be too difficult. just a theory though.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I belong to a group of astral travelers and we've never been able to "get in". Obviously that doesn't mean nobody can get in, I'm just saying that we have tried.

Perhaps there is an underlining fear, so I'd like to try it on my own. Perhaps anybody who has any success can report back here?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
farsight institute remote viewing of Area 51

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
OBE time travel triggers vary.

Whats a JA.NET flight in the 1970's?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 6dark6energy6

Do you mean "Remote Viewing" the location?

There are "reports" that some of the boys up at SRI did this once "accidentally" at a classified location. They could see the "project names" on folders and even the names of the officers at the location. A few of SRI boys have discussed this and there was an internal investigation about this as well...

So you could say its a possibility, but you have to believe that Remote Viewing is real, which...well you cant prove...so..?!
edit on p18707192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
you got no hands when you remote view, so all you can do is float through doors, you cant open up file cabinets and # yall crazy.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
you got no hands when you remote view, so all you can do is float through doors, you cant open up file cabinets and # yall crazy.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join