It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxewll : Creator of Zeitgeist on Coast to Coast AM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Jordan Maxewll was just on the Coast to Coast AM show for the 1:00 am show for 6-10-08. He was speaking of the fact that he is terrified more now than ever before, and when asked by Noorey if he is glad that he dedicated his life to revealing the plans of the Illuminati, he stated over and over that he never knew what he was getting into until now. Alex Jones was on first telling us that his family was threatened by the Bilderberg group, whose meeting he was at in the last week and interfering with via industrial sized bull-horn. Alex stated that he was told that his house would be burned down and that his family would be killed. He stated also that he has no intention of committing suicide or burning his house down, so if that happens, we know who has done it.

Maxwell stated that he funded Sitchen global excavations and research because he said that his research is so important in relation to what is going on and why.

Jordan has stated that he is not like Alex and is in fact terrified now and in real fear of his life. When a caller asked what we can do, he stated "just go to my web-site and read everything!!" He also stated that we have NO IDEA how well prepared these people are, we have NO IDEA how determined they are, and we have NO IDEA how powerful they are and what they are willing to do! So I pass this information on to you.

Maxwell's Home-Page

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

I just actually checked out his site for the first time and WOW..........I mean I've seen a few videos and heard some of his stuff but I don't know why I never checked his site out earlier....

The questions and pictures brought forth are compelling and provocative......
I will definitely be sharing this site with family and friends for them to mull over and come to their own conclusion

Thanks for the post......

join