It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008; Al Qaeda Videos are CIA Black Ops Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I am really not a big fan of the thought of my country having a hand in the disinformation or affiliation of the 911 conspiracy. My brother in law on the other hand has a different view of this being an actuality of fact based scenarios.
I was doing some research for a page I am developing and I ran across this news release from the "Constantine Institute for Advanced Media Studies" and was slapped in the face with the story they had produced.
I personally believe that there are forces at work here, and I am starting to understand what the big hub-bub is over this 9/11 conspiracy may actually be a very dark and deep rabbit hole for our Governmental and Political groups of the USA.
This is the first thread I have created for the 9/11 conspiracy forum, so, I hope it does justice to why I am up in arms over this being an actuality of our Governments cover-up to invade Iraq.

You can watch the video here, but not anywhere else, because none of the mainstream media websites have 'the smoking gun of 9-11' on their websites any more. The tape was a revelation, because on a tape leaked to Al-Jazeera on September 16th of 2001, bin Laden denied involvement in 9-11. The above tape was supposedly “found” by the C.I.A in a ruined house in Jalalabad, Afghanistan in November, 2001. You can read the official story about that ... Once the C.I.A. 'found' the bin Laden confession video, they had a link between 9-11, the Taliban (which had supported bin Laden), and Afghanistan, which our government wanted to invade. This tape was the justification which led directly to U.S. soldiers invading Afghanistan. They’re still over there, folks! Too bad 'In 2006,' Rex Tomb of the FBI’s public affairs unit said, 'The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.' OOPS! Who then, pray tell, coordinated the attacks on September 11th of 2001? Must have been the Iranians, I guess!"

There are videos from the past events occurring from the 9/11 catastrophe and all kinds of information from the first hour's until the advent of this news release, if you are a 9/11 buff, you have to read this entire article, it is more than likely the smoking gun of all the questions one may have about this event.
Like I have said before, this is my first posted thread to the 9/11 conspiracy forum, I hope it meets it's criteria of expectation.

Source of Article and full story:
constantineinstitute.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Listen to your brother-in-law. Truth is frequently unpleasant, but in this case it's undeniable.

Why do you think they're called al-CIAduh?

join