It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Kucinich Introduces 35 Articles of Impeachment Against George W. Bush!

page: 1/
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

BREAKING! Kucinich Introduces 35 Articles of Impeachment Against George W. Bush!

www.democrats.com

Democrats.com Applauds Dennis Kucinich for Introducing Articles of Impeachment

Congressman Dennis Kucinich is on the floor of the House of Representatives right now introducing 35 articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It is about time.
It is over for Persident Bush.
Impeachment is on the table for real
All 35- articles of impeachment are true, We all knew alot of them from this site.
HEY bush, here we come, WE THE PEOPLE!

Here is more on impeachments on Bush kucinich.us...

www.afterdowningstreet.org...

www.democrats.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Do you happen to recall the Clinton impeachment? Remember how long that was dragged out?

Just how do you suppose an impeachment process is going to reach it's conclusion before Bush is already left office? The time for impeaching Bush has come and gone. I applaud the effort but it is far too late for an impeachment.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
also being discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh....well

7 years too late.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I would love to get exited over this, and in my own small way, I am.
However as was pointed out, Too little too late.
It is encouraging to see this happening. I am so confused though.
If our destiny is already a sealed deal and we are heading towards a NWO
it won't matter if Prez Bush admitts to ordering 911 on national T.V.
we are doomed either way.
But then why would the masterminds behind this NWO even allow something like this to happen....not that it will matter.
Doesn't D. Kucinich answer to the same Masters as the rest of the scum in D.C.?

AAAAAAGh So many unanswered questions.
Good post though. Starred and flagged!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
About freakin' time!

If anyone should be held to a higher standard, it's our elected officials. And our commander-in-chief should be no exception! I think Kucinich's introduction of this impeachment resolution is better late than never.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
dennis is so full of it

try to get attention to himself

i like to read his 35 charges

iraq had weapons some are in Syria some where there

those of us in gulf war 1 know sadam had weapons.

joe wilson is a liar and his secret report and his op-ed piece in the new york times were differnet.

vp cheeny didnt send wilson his wife and clinton pro cia members did

joe and valarie should be in prison she was outed by armatage not any bush folks fact!!!! she wasnt even undercover

its all bs and dennis is a nutcase delusional liar

lets have the debate and expose the truth

the democrats wont do it the truth is not on dennis side

you people who agree with dennis are blind in your own liberial hatred and you dont stand for truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

You tell em'.
I think John Hancock was an attention seeker too. He wanted to be noticed so much it was pathetic. I mean seriously, what was up with that whole huge signature thing on the declaration of independance? What a media whore.
F&%k Dennis Kucinich. Go to hell you bastard for trying to impeach a perfectly good president!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Right now Kucinich.us isn't responding, it's giving a 503 (Web server swamped with traffic) error... And wait, as I type this, it's back to life.. Looks like he's getting a bit of traffic from us late night nerds..
(I'm including myself in that bunch, nothing but short sided love with that statement)

I think something really important that people are forgetting when they say "It's too little too late, he's already done the damage." While I agree that it's not as effective as it would have been a few years back, I still think alot of good is to come from this. Here's why I say that:

Consider all the stupid laws we have enacted now as a result of the current administration's tunnel vision? Privacy concerns by citizens of this country, severe reduction in free speech remaining free, etc. These laws will be far easier to repeal and remove if the administration that placed them is deemed to be fit for impeachment.

Also if Bush walks out of office as planned in 09 he will not likely be held accountable for his actions and decisions. As someone who voted for him previously and now look back at that with shame, I WANT him held accountable for his actions! He took a position of prestige to lead this country to the best of his ability and when I look back 8 years and compare it to today, this country is left in shambles. He has left our privacy, economy, and foreign relations in the wake of his ever prevailing quest for "what's best for us" as our dicta..... er president.

That was really weakly worded but it's late, I'm kind of tired, and I'm self medicating after a long day. I hope it makes sense and isn't viewed as too much of a rant, but I really don't want people to not get behind the impeachment bus because they think there is little gain. No matter how large or little, the average US citizen really needs a win right now, and for Bush to be held accountable for his actions, I really see a win in that.

EDIT: Corrected website address (That's a tough last name.. Heh)

[edit on 10-6-2008 by HaTaX]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

WOW! IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Ah, yes. I forgot. Hatred is strictly a liberal quality. I hear we're godless, too.

On the plus side, liberals have this annoying habit of being open-minded, thus having the capacity to deny ignorance.

Kucinich is to be commended for stepping up to the plate.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I smell a rat. It's too late. Is this how Bush will wind up invoking an outright dictatorship?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
nice reply about hancock that means what? dennis compared to john hancock??

wow far off

care to debate one thing i said, i guess you couldnt

good try well not really

kind of sucked.

the truth pelosi knows this is dennis's wacko politics dennis doesnt care for the truth he doesnt create in his own mind.

grow up dennis

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I smell a rat. It's too late. Is this how Bush will wind up invoking an outright dictatorship?

ACK ACK ACK scarey thoughts there Jack

Hush your mouth DONT give em ANY ideas ..............yikes

This thrills me to NO END I must say.............now I wonder IF Dennis would want me as his 2nd wife given that I already reside in Utah and all.......
(hey I can cook)
I just got so turned on by what Kucinnich is doing I wanna marry him now....

(I am sure I will be OVER that in a week or two)

[edit on 10-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

Not at all HaTaX, you bring some excellent points to the discussion.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

No no, you dont say that ack ack ack ack.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

You raise several excellent points. Has anything positive come out of this administration? It's become a mockery of Freudian proportions.

Bush needs to be held accountable for his actions!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
They impeached President Clinton for basically doing what I am sure a lot of men with power have done, will do, and are probably currently doing. Waste of time if you ask me. However, President Bush lied to the people about the reasons for us going to war. Thousands of our brave soldiers died because of that lie. President Bush always says that the historical record will prove that he made the right decisions. If he is actually impeached, that will tarnish that record historically forever. Kudos to Kucinich for presenting the articles of impeachment. I just wonder why it took so long!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join